Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Want Site Updates? Check out our Official Blog!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

If anyone spoils Trapped in a Closet on the wiki, I will invoke nerd rage.

Professor raises a good point: to what extent are we expected to spoil the game on the Spoilerpedia?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Professor raises a good point: to what extent are we expected to spoil the game on the Spoilerpedia?

As far as I’m concerned you can spoil as much as you want. There’s nothing stopping anyone from doing that on GameFaqs or anything else.

The only thing I’d ask is to not put the spoilers in places where people would see them by accident, like for example on the Main_Page.

But if there was a Trapped in the Cupboard page with a link that said “If you’re too dumb to figure this very simple game out yourself, read this walkthrough” that’s cool.

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

As far as I’m concerned you can spoil as much as you want. There’s nothing stopping anyone from doing that on GameFaqs or anything else.

The only thing I’d ask is to not put the spoilers in places where people would see them by accident, like for example on the Main_Page.

But if there was a Trapped in the Cupboard page with a link that said “If you’re too dumb to figure this very simple game out yourself, read this walkthrough” that’s cool.

Does the wiki support images in articles?

Edit: I’ve just strated writing a list of E-Peen™ and I got curious about something. Is E-Peen™ a real legally recognized trademark?

Edit2: Could you please add a list of all wiki pages? Some pages seem to be buried a bit, and they include pages oof interest such as ‘Mission’ and ‘Trapped In The Cupboard’. The latter only seems to be linked in ‘List of E Peen’ and the former seems to be linked only in the latter.

PUBICDAWG edited this message on 12/05/2007 5:00AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

Edit: I’ve just strated writing a list of E-Peen™ and I got curious about something. Is E-Peen™ a real legally recognized trademark?

don’t forget this gent’s e-peen.

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/Udelar

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

Edit2: Could you please add a list of all wiki pages? Some pages seem to be buried a bit, and they include pages oof interest such as ‘Mission’ and ‘Trapped In The Cupboard’. The latter only seems to be linked in ‘List of E Peen’ and the former seems to be linked only in the latter.

Lots of good suggestions!

I’ve added support for Images using the [[Image:url]] syntax, see the Contribute page for an example.

I’ve also added lists of pages: full list, new pages, recently updated. Should make maintenance much easier.

Finally, no, E-Peen™, like the rest of the trademarks on our site are fake and not recognized by any legal system. It’s done in jest.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Kelp Plankton Posted:

...is there some way to change the header back to the original pretty orange one? Because as neat as a custom header is I just don’t want to see this constantly. Also the lots of capital letters and insults are only funny initially so uhm, yeah… as an option it’s great, but. I’d like to have it normal myself.

Done, check your Optionals.

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Is it okay to link to in-game images in the wiki? For example, would it be okay to directly link to the game’s E-Peen images? Or would that be unwanted leeching?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

It’s not only okay, it’s encouraged. It’s not leeching as far as I’m concerned if it’s our own wiki Log in to see images!

It would be leeching of an off-site wiki used them, but that wouldn’t work for the majority of images because images don’t show up for invalid referrers.

So get this ****. I actually came up with the idea of “Spoilerpedia” about a month ago. At first it would’ve just been our Forumwarz wiki, but I wanted to expand into providing spoilers for every movie, video game, book, etc. out there.

I saw the domain was free and was thinking of registering, although Trout and Other Hole both thought it was kind of a lame idea. Anyway, long story short, I went to reg today (since we have something to build on anyway) and I find some German fabulous persons snatched the domain a couple weeks after I did a search!

Can you believe it? I just emailed them saying, “You fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organsuckers better hook me up with that there domain or it’s ****ing WWIII time, you hear me, you Nazi woman's genitalss?”

Dammit, Spoilerpedia was my ticket out of this Forumwarz ****. The dream is over, folks.

Oh yeah, this is Bootyhole as a re-re.

John Wayne Bobbitt edited this message on 12/05/2007 8:19PM

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Just wondering, is the wiki the content creator thingy you said you were going to add?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Just wondering, is the wiki the content creator thingy you said you were going to add?

No, the new feature is more complex and a lot more fun (I hope!).

We’ll probably announce it pretty soon as I’ve already done a lot of work on it and it’s definitely going to happen.

JOJO_STEED

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

the new audio tubmails are great Log in to see images!

Splargety

Avatar: 1336 Thu Oct 16 06:39:06 -0400 2008

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 40 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

JOJO_STEED Posted:

the new audio tubmails are great Log in to see images!

They’re not working for me, do they need a plugin or something?

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yay, the new Troll header looks awesome. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Splargety Posted:

They’re not working for me, do they need a plugin or something?

They use a little Flash player, so you need that installed.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

it’s so… pink..

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cubear Posted:

it’s so… pink..

I can’t tell if you like it or not Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

The colours chosen complement very well, I just was never much of a pink person, y’know? Still, immersion ++

Madacaek

[Fried Chikunz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ugh, worms. Option to turn it off, please? It’s disturbing.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Madacaek Posted:

Ugh, worms. Option to turn it off, please? It’s disturbing.

There’s already an option, look under Optionals (re: custom themes for player clbumes)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!