Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

So get this ****. I actually came up with the idea of “Spoilerpedia” about a month ago. At first it would’ve just been our Forumwarz wiki, but I wanted to expand into providing spoilers for every movie, video game, book, etc. out there.

I saw the domain was free and was thinking of registering, although Trout and Other Hole both thought it was kind of a lame idea. Anyway, long story short, I went to reg today (since we have something to build on anyway) and I find some German fabulous persons snatched the domain a couple weeks after I did a search!

Can you believe it? I just emailed them saying, “You fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organsuckers better hook me up with that there domain or it’s ****ing WWIII time, you hear me, you Nazi woman's genitalss?”

Dammit, Spoilerpedia was my ticket out of this Forumwarz ****. The dream is over, folks.

Oh yeah, this is Bootyhole as a re-re.

John Wayne Bobbitt edited this message on 12/05/2007 8:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!