Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Want Site Updates? Check out our Official Blog!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hey guys, updates to Forumwarz can now be found in the:

You can subscribe to it in your favorite RSS reader, or simply

check it in your browser. It will be updated frequently with

all sorts of news about developments in Forumwarz and upcoming

features!

Evil Trout edited this message on 02/19/2008 12:30PM

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So does that mean if we were in between payments under the old FBO reward scheme we just don’t get that money, since hitting the next reward would have a reduced amount after not having been rewarded for deploying to a few forums?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Zenzirouj Posted:

So does that mean if we were in between payments under the old FBO reward scheme we just don’t get that money, since hitting the next reward would have a reduced amount after not having been rewarded for deploying to a few forums?

Um, yes, ****. I’ll look into this later once I’ve had some rest and credit those accounts accordingly.

edit: The few people who lost out (including you) were credited! Sorry about that.

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/08/2007 4:35PM

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just deployed the FBO code to the Woe is Us forum and didn’t get a reward, just fyi

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

so you didn’t upgrade the code but how was your server upgraded tonight?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I got an email from our hosting company. They said that some rebooting device in our server needed to be replaced and asked when I’d prefer to do it. I told them 5AM, since that’s when we get the least traffic, just to see what would happen. They totally agreed! I was very surprised and am very happy with their service so far Log in to see images!

Game_Whino

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

****ing awesome, Next friday can’t come soon enough (in response to the Nov. 16 update)

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

a slight comment. can you make it so we can gift brownie points? say i want to buy an avatar of somebody’s choosing for them. it’d be cheaper for me to be able to just send a brownie point and let them do what they want.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I’ll have to talk it over with the other guys but gifting sounds like a good idea. Some people don’t have credit cards and stuff and might want their friends to purchase points for them.

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

This Brownie Point thing is awesome, I’m using mine to the fullest extent.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hozmosis Posted:

This Brownie Point thing is awesome, I’m using mine to the fullest extent.

Dude…mind blown.

preppyfruit4

[ascii-art jerks]

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

just checked out the brownie points section I think it’s a really good idea can’t wait until payday muahah

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

Added new E-Peen: ‘Permanoob,’ for those who finish Episode 1 with a Re-Re

Added new E-Peen: ‘Obey the Permanoob,’ for the first Permanoob ever (ThisIsBull****)

Won’t those E-Peen names be confusing when Permanoob becomes a new clbum? Or will you be removing the ability to play past Level 1 as a Re-Re when that happens (since you said that Permanoob will be the new challenge clbum)?
PUBICDAWG edited this message on 12/02/2007 12:02AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Won’t those E-Peen names be confusing when Permanoob becomes a new clbum? Or will you be removing the ability to play past Level 1 as a Re-Re when that happens (since you said that Permanoob will be the new challenge clbum)?

Good question. We’re not sure of the details (in other words, what level this will happen), but people who stay as Re-Re’s will be promoted to Permanoob once they pbum a certain level threshold.

Right now they get the E-Peen™ once they finish Episode 1, and since we want to do the bulk of the work for Permanoob in Episode 2 that might remain the threshold, although don’t hold me to that, we might decide to make the threshold earlier (we were talking about Level 6 in our last meeting.)

When this happens they will see their opening cinematic like the other clbumes do.

The Permanoob will be the most challenging clbum to play, and only for the serious lovers of the Grind.

Hacker will be a completely new clbum, and will be given low level attacks. It will be re-introduced as a choice to Episode 1 once Episode 2 is ready. We’ve already done a lot of work on it and I think it will feel very different yet to the existing clbumes.

I might create an “Episode 2 Progress” thread once we get more done, so we can keep you guys updated on the new stuff.

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I notice that you’ve changed the names of the ego drugs a little, creating the H3 and dropping the XR XR. It looks better this way, but in battles the XR is still labeled as the XR XR.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Zenzirouj Posted:

I notice that you’ve changed the names of the ego drugs a little, creating the H3 and dropping the XR XR. It looks better this way, but in battles the XR is still labeled as the XR XR.

Oops, that wasn’t supposed to go live just yet Log in to see images!

Should be fixed on the next update.

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Evil Trout Posted:

Good question. We’re not sure of the details (in other words, what level this will happen), but people who stay as Re-Re’s will be promoted to Permanoob once they pbum a certain level threshold.

Cool I was hoping this was the case!

The headers are cool as well. Good job guys.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

...is there some way to change the header back to the original pretty orange one? Because as neat as a custom header is I just don’t want to see this constantly. Also the lots of capital letters and insults are only funny initially so uhm, yeah… as an option it’s great, but. I’d like to have it normal myself.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Kelp Plankton Posted:

...is there some way to change the header back to the original pretty orange one? Because as neat as a custom header is I just don’t want to see this constantly. Also the lots of capital letters and insults are only funny initially so uhm, yeah… as an option it’s great, but. I’d like to have it normal myself.

I’ll be adding this option soon, but you’ll have to put up with it for at least another day.

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

If anyone spoils Trapped in a Closet on the wiki, I will invoke nerd rage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!