Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ DrrtyCop74

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Halberd Posted:

The quest would be fine if you could search DirtyKop’s name in Sentrillion after paying her off, track her down to a cops messageboard she posts on, pwn it and get your money back with a little bit extra.

It’s not really a quest as-is, it’s more of speedbump, just “Give me 1,000 or you can’t progress through the game”.

After having to pay the **** off that much, I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t want to pwn her on her own turf.Log in to see images!

I was honestly surprised to find out after the fact that you DON’T get your money back. I was waiting for Shallow to help a brotha out, and instead he does the exact goddamn opposite. Your idea’s pretty cool, though, if she absolutely has to take your money.

Personally, I figured it’d be neat if she sent you out to pwn some “good cops” before she gave you your sTalk back.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

nvortex Posted:

I finally got enough money, but now everyone on my sTalk is offline including her?

I had the same problem too, but it’s fixed now. Log in to see images!

Halberd Posted:

The quest would be fine if you could search DirtyKop’s name in Sentrillion after paying her off, track her down to a cops messageboard she posts on, pwn it and get your money back with a little bit extra.

It’s not really a quest as-is, it’s more of speedbump, just “Give me 1,000 or you can’t progress through the game”.

After having to pay the **** off that much, I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t want to pwn her on her own turf.Log in to see images!

This is an awesome idea, but maybe instead of ALL your money, you get back perhaps half or so plus the standard gifts based off Charisma. I had over 1k at level 4, so if I got back all my flezz immediately after I pwned the cops forum, I wouldn’t be slowed very much by this speedbump.

Meolove

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Or, now that I think about it, if not hunting down DirtyKop yourself, you could hire an Internet Detective to track her down, bumume a fake identity like you do in the Ophelia quest and contact her about needing some illegalities done, log the conversation and blackmail her to get the money back.

Another quest that doesn’t require pwning anything, like the Futanari quest.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Meolove Posted:

Or, now that I think about it, if not hunting down DirtyKop yourself, you could hire an Internet Detective to track her down, bumume a fake identity like you do in the Ophelia quest and contact her about needing some illegalities done, log the conversation and blackmail her to get the money back.

I would really like more stuff like this. As is, the entire game is basically like the mentioned WoW “Kill 10 of this guy” quests. The Futanari-moe quest was great, and I really like the sTalk conversations anyway.

Also the above suggestion is good too since I don’t know if there’s any use at all to Sentrillion. :/

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

about drtycop:

she denies you access to your friends on sTalk, but i recently got the tubmail from krystal to add Ophelia.

so i check and i can talk to Ophelia and get the missions from her. is this worthy of a bug report?

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Halberd Posted:

Exactly—It’s just something to slow us down. Goddamn I’ve **** all cash as it is!

SUPERSTAR-TO-
AD

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Because of a programming error, a bunch of people who were supposed to get DrrtyCop completely bypbumed that stage of the game.

We just corrected it. These people are in for a nasty surprise.

I just got a nasty surprise Log in to see images!

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I must have been one of the people affected by the programming error that Jalapeno Bootyhole mentioned because I didn’t get contacted by the cop even after having deployed the FBO attack on a couple of forums. The fix for this doesn’t seem to be working either. The cop has uneventfully appeared on my contact list without contacting me. So I contacted the cop instead of the other way around. I went through the dialouge with the cop, but the mission doesn’t show up on my profile and I can still see my contacts on sTalk even though I’m not supposed to, at least judging from the conversation with the cop.

Also, the stall feature seems to be working only on some of the people on my friend list. I suppose some people could have turned the stall feature off, but I tried checking whether I’m able to write in my own stall and I’m not, and I have the stall feature turned on.

Despite the occasional bugs this is the only browser based game I’ve liked. Two thumbs up! (up ure bum lol)

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

7u880y Posted:

I must have been one of the people affected by the programming error that Jalapeno Bootyhole mentioned because I didn’t get contacted by the cop even after having deployed the FBO attack on a couple of forums. The fix for this doesn’t seem to be working either. The cop has uneventfully appeared on my contact list without contacting me. So I contacted the cop instead of the other way around.

Same for me….except I haven’t contacted her yet. I’m on the run!!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Cubear Posted:

about drtycop:

she denies you access to your friends on sTalk, but i recently got the tubmail from krystal to add Ophelia.

so i check and i can talk to Ophelia and get the missions from her. is this worthy of a bug report?

We were aware that this would happen to a couple of users in a special situation. It’s not supposed to, but enjoy it while you can!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Meolove Posted:

That’s some good thinking. Something along those lines would be fun.

And it goes without saying that one should get the chance to get back at Drrty/get compensated, although we don’t want it to be an immediate revenge thing. We actually created the character with the intention of making you hate her.

I should point out that from a writing standpoint, conversation-based quests are the hardest to do, which is why we don’t have many. We hit you with a bunch right upfront, but we weren’t able to get any more into the beta.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 11/06/2007 8:20AM

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

So instead of paying this **** today, Even though I had more than enough money to do so, I bought a sweet bum tattoo! Now I’m broke with no way of making flezz but deliveries! Log in to see images!

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Evil Trout Posted:

Also, also, the reward for the Ophelia mission is a fantastic attack that is easily worth the two forum visits

yeah it was well worth the two wasted attempts, because it allowed me to completely wreak havoc during my remaining two (which I was sort of worried about because my firepower wasn’t up to par last time.) The attack might even be a little too good; I found myself sort of marking time with lower level things to save up recovery power so that I could blow the living **** out of a thread. That is probably the purpose, though.

I was also lucky in that I had two missions incomplete which more than paid off the cop when I finished them (in that they don’t require sTalk!)
HAIL SATIN edited this message on 11/06/2007 12:39PM

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I don’t mind the drrtycop74 bribe plot, so long as you eventually inflict horrible evil revenge. Something like you steal her identity and then you host stolen mp3’s (omg, the evil!!) so the RIAA puts her in jail for life.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Grunduggerer Posted:

I don’t mind the drrtycop74 bribe plot, so long as you eventually inflict horrible evil revenge. Something like you steal her identity and then you host stolen mp3’s (omg, the evil!!) so the RIAA puts her in jail for life.

aahahah this would be awesome. Alternative: download random John Waters films so the MPAA arrests her.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Alright I am still confused about this. I’ve been contacted by drrtycop for using the FBO attack, although I never joined the FBO. So now I have to pay the 1000 for something I haven’t done.

Now I bumume this isn’t intended to work that way. Since I have no idea if there is an alternative to joining the FBO, I guess it is in my best interest to suck it up and pay.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

InsertCoins Posted:

Alright I am still confused about this. I’ve been contacted by drrtycop for using the FBO attack, although I never joined the FBO. So now I have to pay the 1000 for something I haven’t done.

Now I bumume this isn’t intended to work that way. Since I have no idea if there is an alternative to joining the FBO, I guess it is in my best interest to suck it up and pay.

That’s a bug, you’re not supposed to get her until you do the FBO thing, but it needs to be fixed.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Is rounding up the 1000 flez not supposed to be shown under current/completed missions? Apart from having to contact the cop instead of her contacting me, the mission seemed to work as intended, but the mission never showed up under my mission tab.

7u880y edited this message on 11/07/2007 10:34AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

7u880y Posted:

Is rounding up the 1000 flez not supposed to be shown under current/completed missions? Apart from having to contact the cop instead of her contacting me, the mission seemed to work as intended, but the mission never showed up under my mission tab.

We don’t really consider that a “mission.” It more like an annoying…uh, I mean totally ****ing awesome thing you are forced to complete if you want to progress anywhere, but not an official storyline-based task. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I just realised how dastardly that this is just now.

I could have paid her off twice over already (if there weren’t awesome things in the stores to buy instead)

But now i realise… I can’t gamble.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!