Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Meolove Posted:

Or, now that I think about it, if not hunting down DirtyKop yourself, you could hire an Internet Detective to track her down, bumume a fake identity like you do in the Ophelia quest and contact her about needing some illegalities done, log the conversation and blackmail her to get the money back.

Another quest that doesn’t require pwning anything, like the Futanari quest.

That’s some good thinking. Something along those lines would be fun.

And it goes without saying that one should get the chance to get back at Drrty/get compensated, although we don’t want it to be an immediate revenge thing. We actually created the character with the intention of making you hate her.

I should point out that from a writing standpoint, conversation-based quests are the hardest to do, which is why we don’t have many. We hit you with a bunch right upfront, but we weren’t able to get any more into the beta.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 11/06/2007 8:20AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!