Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Halberd Posted:

The quest would be fine if you could search DirtyKop’s name in Sentrillion after paying her off, track her down to a cops messageboard she posts on, pwn it and get your money back with a little bit extra.

It’s not really a quest as-is, it’s more of speedbump, just “Give me 1,000 or you can’t progress through the game”.

After having to pay the **** off that much, I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t want to pwn her on her own turf.Log in to see images!

I was honestly surprised to find out after the fact that you DON’T get your money back. I was waiting for Shallow to help a brotha out, and instead he does the exact goddamn opposite. Your idea’s pretty cool, though, if she absolutely has to take your money.

Personally, I figured it’d be neat if she sent you out to pwn some “good cops” before she gave you your sTalk back.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!