Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fix It Are there any decent klans left?

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sm4sH4ms7eR Posted:

My klan send me a invitation on the first day here!

Just a gut feel, but I figure clans that send invites to nobodies (like me or smash hamster) out of the blue without any explanation are probably like chicks that just come up to a stranger and suggest intimacy in a bar during the hour of desperation:

Not wife material, and if you choose to bumociate with ‘em you’re likely to wake up next to a barnyard animal of some sort.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Parlok

Avatar: 218776 2010-02-19 11:12:33 -0500

Level 69 Troll

Shepard of the Flock

Mazzon Posted:

Just a gut feel, but I figure clans that send invites to nobodies (like me or smash hamster) out of the blue without any explanation are probably like chicks that just come up to a stranger and suggest intimacy in a bar during the hour of desperation:

Not wife material, and if you choose to bumociate with ‘em you’re likely to wake up next to a barnyard animal of some sort.

sounds like a pretty fun afternoon

http://dragcave.net/view/ATLO

http://dragcave.net/view/2Lgv

LOL DRAGINZ visit those

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Parlok Posted:

sounds like a pretty fun afternoon

Totally.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Mazzon Posted:

what is the hour of desperation and how do you know so much about it

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

what is the hour of desperation and how do you know so much about it

It’s the last hour before bars close, when people who haven’t hooked up with anyone by that point realize they’re looking at going home alone and get desperate. It’s the prime time for picking up short term sex partners in the low to lower middle desirability range a.k.a. whale hunting.

How do I know so much about it? Well, let’s just say I used to be called Captain Ahab in certain circles back in the day when most of your mothers will still single and frequenting bars.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I like my Klan. They have people post in the forums a lot.

cause if you don’t you get teh boot.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Mazzon Posted:

It’s the last hour before bars close, when people who haven’t hooked up with anyone by that point realize they’re looking at going home alone and get desperate. It’s the prime time for picking up short term sex partners in the low to lower middle desirability range a.k.a. whale hunting.

How do I know so much about it? Well, let’s just say I used to be called Captain Ahab in certain circles back in the day when most of your mothers will still single and frequenting bars.

hmmm I like you.

Shii Posted:

Geeze, Mont, did you even feel those 75 cards we just threw at you? It doesn’t look like it.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Mazzon Posted:

i bet you got the name captain ahab because you spent all of your time at bars brooding obsessively over one girl who hurt you in the past and drinking yourself to death all the while hoping you would run into her again

conveniently ill chosen nicknames aside did people understand the concept of feigned ignorance back when my mom was still single because i called her and asked her and she just sounded exasperated

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

conveniently ill chosen nicknames aside did people understand the concept of feigned ignorance back when my mom was still single because i called her and asked her and she just sounded exasperated

Why, I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

i bet you got the name captain ahab because you spent all of your time at bars brooding obsessively over one girl who hurt you in the past and drinking yourself to death all the while hoping you would run into her again

My chOk lIt Haz a PeE nut N it

It wUZ FloAt n n Tha tOY lIt

bum It iZ sTill TAysT E

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!