Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay general suggestions thread!

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Hey I was looking at “your e-peen has been lengthened” and got this idea. What about an actual e-peen length? Either all achievements could be bumigned the same length value or it could be variable on perceived difficulty, which is summed and displayed in inches or whatever.

This could be expanded into another leaderboard (for e-peen length), but there are a few problems there:

1. Probably would be a lot of tying and I don’t know how much consideration you’ve put into your code for instances where two players are tied for first place on a leaderboard. Would they both get the e-peen? Would tied players be displayed with the same rank? ...etc.

2. E-peen for topping this particular leaderboard should be bumigned no length, otherwise the current leader will always be at an advantage. Conversely, you might like the idea of the current “King of the Hill” being harder to overcome, whatever.

3. There will probably be a lot of arguing as to e-peen values if you did variable lengths, but I also think variable lengths make more sense.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ThisIsBull**** Posted:

Hey I was looking at “your e-peen has been lengthened” and got this idea. What about an actual e-peen length? Either all achievements could be bumigned the same length value or it could be variable on perceived difficulty, which is summed and displayed in inches or whatever.

This could be expanded into another leaderboard (for e-peen length), but there are a few problems there:

1. Probably would be a lot of tying and I don’t know how much consideration you’ve put into your code for instances where two players are tied for first place on a leaderboard. Would they both get the e-peen? Would tied players be displayed with the same rank? ...etc.

2. E-peen for topping this particular leaderboard should be bumigned no length, otherwise the current leader will always be at an advantage. Conversely, you might like the idea of the current “King of the Hill” being harder to overcome, whatever.

3. There will probably be a lot of arguing as to e-peen values if you did variable lengths, but I also think variable lengths make more sense.

We would actually like some kind of graphical representation of your E-Peen™. Just like a crude, twisting ASCII male reproductive organ that grows longer the more you get.

I’ve offered to use my own male reproductive organ as a model. At every meeting.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Trolls need a “Post Goatse” or “Post Shock Image” super attack.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Mysterymeat Posted:

Trolls need a “Post Goatse” or “Post Shock Image” super attack.

We wanted to have this in place for Episode 1, but would you believe the reason we didn’t was because of copyright concerns?

It’s pathetic to admit, but someone has the copyright on those images and we wouldn’t have licenses for them. I doubt we’d get sued, but would it be worth the risk?

The availability of public domain shock images is low Log in to see images!

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

We wanted to have this in place for Episode 1, but would you believe the reason we didn’t was because of copyright concerns?

It’s pathetic to admit, but someone has the copyright on those images and we wouldn’t have licenses for them. I doubt we’d get sued, but would it be worth the risk?

If you want to play it safe, perhaps you could hold a shock image creation contest and use the winning entries.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Evil Trout Posted:

There aren’t any public domain pictures of disemboweled corpses or people with horrifying medical conditions? (Harlequin Fetuses come to mind.)

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

PUBICDAWG Posted:

If you want to play it safe, perhaps you could hold a shock image creation contest and use the winning entries.

Please don’t.

Shock images are the bane of my woman's genitalslike existence.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Better yet, instead of using actual pictures why not use a made up URL? For example, the post could say, “Hey guyz check these pictures of cats: http://goatse.cx”

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

That’s a good idea. How far can you spread that thang?

Cammy McCamw-

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

PUBICDAWG Posted:

That’s a good idea. How far can you spread that thang?

I’m not sure how to take that. Is that a come-on to PUBICDAWG or an invitation for him to take pictures of himself?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

probably both.

Transmission

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Some abilities should be usable before entering a thread.

As a troll, I think I should be able to fap between threads Log in to see images!

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I get that u don’t want us to trade  . I rly do. Cheating & stuff would ensue, to no good game purpose.

Still. We need some way to kudos the Rolplay Geniuses (like me! me! me!) Why not be able to attach useless junk to our Tubmail? It’s a nice lttl Log in to see images!, “Ur so great at RP’ing… a moron”.

No, rly, I’ve seen some brilliant re-re talk, that requires gift-dissing!

(Ok, I rly want to start a cybersex prostitution ring. But hey, that fun too!!

Imsucha whore Log in to see images!)

OO

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I agree with Miggle & Acid Flux (eew!) in http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/2440?page=1#bottom

Acid Flux Posted:

WTF? If you sell your computer, you can’t attack any forums?

Miggle Posted:

irl it would make sense.

For ep2, you should totally make a WebCafé™ site that chargez u a or two per forum to go online without ur own deck. ...at ego -5, unless you buy croissants (7 , ego+10 for session), XpensiveCoffee (5 , Offense+1 for session) n Café-O-Lay (15 , sexiness +15 for session)

OO

PMS: Needless 2 say, WebCafé™ is an anonymous login… do with that wut u like.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I wana board of who/how many’s online. When I show skin, I need an audiance, not a mere few pbumer-bys.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

maybe there could be a trade off.

for example: you give up a forum visit and it gives you one random junk that you can attach to the tubmail, and the random junk becomes something for the player when they open it – something in line with what they got at rollover. this way you can’t toss motherboards and indian burial ground deeds at your newbies. instead they’ll get a marble or fishhead.

you could also add random junk as stuff you can buy for brownie points.

just my 2 bits.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

N Forum Colour-coded CSS for where I’m not s’posed to be “in character.” ‘Cause I round-robin in my furom subscriptions too much when I’m out to act like a ****, n’ I forget I’m following “constructive-discussion-only” stuff too.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Velveteen Posted:

maybe there could be a trade off.

for example: you give up a forum visit and it gives you one random junk that you can attach to the tubmail, and the random junk becomes something for the player when they open it – something in line with what they got at rollover. this way you can’t toss motherboards and indian burial ground deeds at your newbies. instead they’ll get a marble or fishhead.

you could also add random junk as stuff you can buy for brownie points.

just my 2 bits.

I’d go for taht! Yeah!

OO

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

...and I wana poney.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

oh, and if you went with “trade for forum visits” then you’d have to disable the ability for cheaters.

all hypothetical.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!