Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Suggestions Compilation

Yeah. I imagine Bruce Bear’s gay jokes would be completely nonsensical when the player was a camwhore.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

-God- Posted:

Then they’d make another alt which they could tranfer too, like a middle man. I think it’s a good idea, nobody gives a **** about flezz anyway, but then I think the flezz leaderboard/e-peens should be cancled.

who ****ing cares

forumwarz Posted:

Anyone with a SpendFriend account can transfer money to any other individual with an account for free.

Seriously. Is this just a feature that was planned but completely forgotten about?

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

I think there should be a feature where you can search a leaderboard for someone’s name.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

On the subject of INCIT, if there are less than 5 submissions, the picture should just be discarded after the first time extension.

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

rename “klan talk” subforum to “tsb talk”

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

This is Game Discussion, not Roleplaying, you ****ing idiot!

Edited.

Thingysomeone edited this message on 05/22/2008 6:20PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Thingysomeone Posted:

THIS IS GAME DISCUSSION, NOT ROLEPLAYING, YOU ****ING IDIOT!

And as such, all-caps is not allowed.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Probably said a thousand times before but:

I suggest an option of enabling/disabling community ads in chat. I like it on regular pages but it’s too invasive whilst chatting with my homies.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Art forum.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

nevermind

twas edited this message on 05/24/2008 3:53AM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

i have a small suggestion/problem, game-wise here.. i was looking in this area for a game problems thread but i cant easily find it if it exists, so i’ll post it here (i also have a small suggestion). -ok, i have about 190,000 credits, my luck is 10, my charisma is 11, and yesterday i ppwned the..(i dont know if its a spoiler to mention which one and dont know how to black it out, here, its a weaker forum people ppwn because it gives you 3 scoops per speed run) forum 7 times. today i got 2 presents/junk, which were worth about 500  total. though that is a weaker forum, shouldnt there be a little more in the way of junk/presents, and/or worth more   than that? to put that in perspective, i ppwned same forum days ago i believe it was 12 times, and the next day i also got only a few junk items, but that time one was worth  2500. is there a problem here, or was i just ‘unlucky’ today, when i got  500 worth for 7 ppwns? i realize weaker forums give less-valuable gifts, but the ratio, particularly compared to the ratio the other day from ppwning same forum, seems rather wide. not complaining, but $500 only covered my repair costs because i was wearing the haris piltons (usually i take them off and use a cat mask for speedruns).

i guess i’d like to suggest more valuable, or more overall total junk gifts of equal value to one valuable gift, per ppwn of forums, partly based on how many credits/charisma/luck someone has, of course all depending on how difficult the forum is. luck charisma and credits all have an effect on gifts, right? is there something i’m missing here? someone let me know, if they have an idea about it.

thanks,

wild

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

-Ghost- Posted:

Art forum.

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Music and sound effects.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Gamblebot should have a Keeno Game.

zenon

Avatar: 44571 2012-05-16 20:18:28 -0400

[I Got Nothin]

Level 42 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Got a ****load of suggestions here (considering I haven’t seen them this entire thread)

Player Duels & “Boss Fights”; a better way to make gameplay and multiplayer less boring.

it should go like this:

you get a notification saying: ”A challenger has appeared, they want to take you on in a one-on-one duel”

Duels go like this:

one on one: players take turns attacking each other

The player must drain the other’s Ego to win the duel.

Players can use items, but can bring only so many to battle (as specified by whomever starts the duel)

As for ophelia’s bad poetry, I’m not sure if it should be disabled in duels (boss fights are another story)

Bosses

Pretty much a mix of Forum battles and duels; unlike duels, you can use items as normal, and bosses have random healing items (based on the forum’s difficulty)

Bosses can also use boosts and handicap attacks, and they can use an Ego crushing “Super attack” similar to ophelia’s bad poetry.

(you can only fight a boss once per every four (or eight?) forum visits to balance things out)

You could have bosses in the storyline; they function basically the same as normal bosses but could be several times harder.

Rewards

Bosses are more like bonuses; say you pwn a forum within X amount of turns or without using items or simply at random, and they challenge you after you pwn the forum.

they could either be certain forum Frequenters, or mods or even admins (Whatever the hell you prefer).

you could also rarely get special rewards for pwning bosses like unique consumables, or equippables similar to The ****’s steroids & Fr4gginwhatshisname’s mouse.

or you could just get better junk.

As for duels, I’ve been thinking there could be a “Duel Stats” and a special kind of Domination Scoop (a new flava?) for winning duels.

Duel stats
Wins- X (Duh)
Losses- Y (Duh)
Suicides- Z (Martyrdom or Euthinides)
woman's genitals Outs- A (Leave the duel)
WEPOs- B (Win by Enemy woman's genitalsing Out)
WEMs- C (Wins by Enemy Martyring)

woman's genitalsing out

When you woman's genitals out and run from a boss fight, the forum remains pwned, but the boss does not so no bonuses for you

When woman's genitalsing out from a duel, you lose and they get counted for a WEPO (win by enemy woman's genitalsing out)

When your enemy becomes An Hero, you win and get counted for a WEM (Wins by enemy Martyring).

Other ****ty suggestions
There needs to be some “defaced mona Lisa” style items for Camwhores & Emos:

Like some Platium Diamond-Covered Shoes, Full Body Tatoos, or Body Chain Piercings. (I’m not sure on the glbumes, trolls could possibly exploit the stats.)

Finally, Super attacks other than Ophelia’s bad poetry, like ones that could suck up say 100% Douchebaggery/Sexiness/Tears, and these could require like 1,000,000 cred to get. Damage maxes out at 150, and does damage based on how many points consumed, and require a minimum of 50
Douchebaggery/Sexiness/Tears. Supers require 9 turns to recharge and are not affected by neither Boosts nor handicaps.

(EDIT: Disregard the Strikeouted ****, I’ve realized my dumbbumery on how insane the suggested costs are.)

As for the Supers themselves:

Troll- Shock Image (links only Log in to see images!)
Camwhore- Full Nude Body Shot
Emo- Tl;Dr Rant (or maybe Feign Suicide, I don’t know, I don’t ****ing play emo)
zenon edited this message on 05/31/2008 4:46PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

gamblebot roulette

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

bosses don’t make sense in the scope of Forumwarz sorry please stop suggesting it

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

Veer Posted:

bosses don’t make sense in the scope of Forumwarz sorry please stop suggesting it

edit: include sitcoms in episode 2. e.g. you can pwn/be a sitcom

nanafagiesus edited this message on 05/29/2008 2:36AM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Veer Posted:

I don’t know, it could work. They could be done by IM, or simply by admins/mods taking a last stand after their ‘loyal’ members have been scared off.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

A preview function for outgoing tubmail, please.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!