Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Suggestions Compilation

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Too lazy to find out if this has been said:

Near impossible to get superequipment for all clbumes, a la Defaced Mona Lisa for the troll.

LOL disregard that, it was on the page I was looking at in a long one by zenon.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 05/30/2008 6:27PM

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Subscribed topics should extend to all alts.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

The Me of Doom Posted:

Yet another suggestion:I think trolls should have a hidden “Highness” stat. Every troll oriented attack or consumable raises highness when used, and it gradually depletes. The higher highness is, the higher a red tint appears. Some parts of the screen are more tinted then others, like for example the “Blunt Trauma” drug makes the whole screen look like seen through a car’s tinted window, but the avatars are nearly completely red.

I like this suggestion a lot.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Little text box saying how many are online right now.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

-Ghost- Posted:

Little text box saying how many are online right now.

Only for Incit.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

At the start of ep2, if it is a sequel to ep1, there should be a   reward since the final mission can really drain your wallet and you don’t get paid afterwards

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

I think the lack of a Flezz reward was a mistake or bug.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Or a very intentional decision to keep you in suspense over who’s happy about the results and who’s not.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

But couldn’t we like get some random person to give us flezz for something else? Like Bruce Bear could give you loads of money “For Knowing You”. It’s like how the Prune shop opens up randomly when you complete that one mission. It’s not a cause and effect thing, but that’s what you need to do so it’s considered a reward. Of course, there you already had a substantial reward…

Murderousness

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

There need to be tiebreakers in incit. Seriously. A 30 second round where you all vote between the tied entries couldn’t be that hard to program. The only flaw I can see is that there’s no way to ensure everyone will vote, since players not in the tie can’t be DQ’ed.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Can we get the Search Flamebate functionality enhanced? I’d like to see us be able to search specific forums.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

And then, if it isn’t much time, a mechanism to search INCIT, whether by Title, Caption, or Picture? It’s getting kinda hard for me to even find a specific one of my wins. Log in to see images!

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

lOOK IN YOUR PROFILE. Oops, capslock got stuck, sorry. Really did. I just don’t want to bother retyping.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Up the Saved visits to 24 instead of 12. or have to pay 2 BP to upgrade it, but also keep it non-cheat.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Subscribing to thread should be off as the default.

EDIT: WHY AM I SO SLOW ON THESE THINGS! **** YOU OPTIONS PAGE

Johnny Mac edited this message on 06/12/2008 4:57PM

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have an idea. How about instead of having the cheats like you currently have, make it so that you can choose in your options whether you want 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 forum visits a day. They don’t change right away, they change at the next domination round. You only get placed into pods with people who chose the same number.

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

With the Domination tab on the Klans page, it lists all the forums and bolds the ones that have been pwned by your klan. I think that if the name of the forum that has been pwned can not have the text changed to a different color, to make it more noticable, then how about the tile being underlined or strikethrough(strokethroughed?).

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

An idea for a new attack mechanism: Add a cheap attack that’s powerful the first time you use it, then steadily (and quickly) becomes less powerful with every use in a single battle (or, maybe better, over a single day!).

This would add an extra element of strategy to the game — figuring out how to get the most out of the attack while still keeping it available for later.

For emos, it might be something like faking a live suicide — obviously less convincing every time it’s done. For camwhores, some shocking/exciting sex act that becomes boring with repeated viewings. For trolls, a “credible” terrorist threat (it’s a little less credible each time, obvy). For re-res, some “hilarious” joke or video that likewise would become boring pretty fast.

Thoughts?

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Sounds pretty interesting. I have an idea though. How about you can only attack with it once a day (It would be REALLY powerful at first, like enough to one-hit a thread of GFoC) and each time you use it, it permanently becomes less powerful? Maybe there could be a store like Bruce Bear (Something about alts…Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Lots of these are good. I like thingysomeone’s.

Big Brother edited this message on 06/15/2008 7:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!