Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Suggestions Compilation

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

In the wiki, the search function should be improved so that article text matches show up. For example, when I type in ‘Emo’ it should come up with a list of articles with that word in the title and text. This is how it works on Encyclopedia Dramatica and Wikipedia.

It is complicated to find if the article I’m looking for even exists without following a lot of links.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Are there any plans for a leaderboard/E-Peen based off of how many forumbuildr items you’ve voted on?

edit: on second thought this would probably only encourage downvoting

ravenblooDDarkdreams edited this message on 04/01/2008 10:39PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’d like to have this page work with the Control + B and other BBcode shortcuts. I hate instinctively pressing control B in firefox and having it open the bookmarks.

Meyow

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Suggestion: Include the klan name along with player name at the confirmation screen when using domination cards. There have been a few times where people (myself included) have accidentally bumholed a klan member when using cards because we either forgot to check their klan before using the card or because we’re in a hurry. I know it’s my responsibility to be careful, but any safety net against making myself look like an idiot to my klannies will make me happy. It also might help weed out double agents from inside klans who obviously ignore the glaring warning that is THEIR klan name right there on their screen.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I heard the level cap will be increased once Episode 2 comes out, but couldn’t it be bumped up sooner instead of making us wait? I haven’t even finished Episode 1 due to how weak trolls are (even with optimal gear), yet I’m already impatient for Episode 2.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

1338h4x Posted:

I heard the level cap will be increased once Episode 2 comes out, but couldn’t it be bumped up sooner instead of making us wait? I haven’t even finished Episode 1 due to how weak trolls are (even with optimal gear), yet I’m already impatient for Episode 2.

we’ve been waiting longer be patient god DAMN

go play video games or fap or something

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Suggestion: include the forum designation alongside the thread name in the recent posts area. I’m a denizen of SRSLY, not the Trollhole. I think making it obvious will save everyone a fair bit of grief/drama/banning, even if Trolls lose one means of attack.

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Quality of life thing – having the “select all junk” and “sell all checked items” bumons closer (or right next to each other) would be nice, rather than having to scroll the whole way down if you have a lot of items/junk.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Or better yet, having another bumon next to the “accept all deliveries” bumon- an “accept all deliveries and sell this ****”

Or something along those lines…

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

being able to click the forum names in the klan dom tab

Xaos

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

After some quick discussion in IDC, it seems as though noones suggested “locking” mousewheel scrolling, whilst certain windows are active. i.e. sTalk and IDC itself.

That’d be a minor, but pleasing change Log in to see images!

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

In the history lookup of forums pwned, it would be nice if the forums in your latest chain were displayed in a different color. That would make it easier to know where I can pwn without doing a repeat.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Please allow number shortcuts for dialog options. That and/or the background-scroll-locking would be really nice. Right now I have to find a small page to open up sTalk on or I get ****ed off while I’m gambling.

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just won a couple Domination trophies, but I was only leading in one category and come back to see two. Perhaps the alert in the character screen should describe which categories you won. I’m sure most refresh at the 15-min mark or so to play cards and such, but if someone plays bumhole at the last minute and you’re second in max scoops while gunning for fave flava or something..just a thought.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

can we get tabs in our profile>friends area to separate awaiting approval, requested, and approved?

also pages such that we can look at the next 100 in our friends list?

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 04/10/2008 11:11AM

When you come out with the 2.0, I think you should have more than just forums. Have Wikis (Be a vandal, and I don’t just mean a forum designed to look like a wiki), blogs with forums at the bottom, etcetera. You could have a different buildr for each site type.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

can we get the seconds elapsed in the “thread dead” frame during forum pwning, so we can see how we are doing with speed runs?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

The Domination based pages added to the klans are so nice that I hate to make a suggestion, but I would love an option to chose certain forums to be added to a “Raid Watch” page while the raid timer is going.

After starting a raid anyone with officer status could select forums to add to the “Raid Watch” page creating a mini version of the Domination page, but eliminating the clutter of forums that aren’t going to be used during the raid. As more forums are created there is a better chance for a small klan to pull off a decent vanilla raid. Unfortunately, more forums make it a lot harder to keep aware without a designated “forum watcher.” I pick and choose page would really eliminate that problem.

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’d like to see some link between profiles and INCIT posters that got voted

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

It would be pretty sweet if the Search Flamebate search thingy returned results in some sorted way instead of a giant mess.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!