Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Help us seed word types for E-Peen, with the official @word_type buildr 1.0!

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

See, one of the dangers of crowdsourcing will always be inaccuracies, and currently I have to pick through about seven alternative spellings of “Navratilova” to find the right one. Log in to see images!

With a big enough crowd, can’t you be confident that the most common spelling is the right one?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

One other thing. Will you give out a special unique peen to the person who gets the most, or is it just BP?

Also, if there are especially funny but uncommon suggestions, will you give them special consideration, such as MST’s suggestions for insult_clean?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Grayson81 Posted:

With a big enough crowd, can’t you be confident that the most common spelling is the right one?

Doubtful, based on the number of “typos” we’re getting that “pored over” should be “poured over”...

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Grayson81 Posted:

That’s idea, and ET just sent me the report. This should come in handy, and it’s actually pretty interesting to look through…

@athlete_female:

Anna Kournikova [22]
Anna Kornakova [1]
Anna Kornikova [1]
Anna Kournakova [1]
Anna Kournekova [1]

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Fortunato Posted:

One other thing. Will you give out a special unique peen to the person who gets the most, or is it just BP?

Also, if there are especially funny but uncommon suggestions, will you give them special consideration, such as MST’s suggestions for insult_clean?

No unique Peen, that was never promised. Making that ****ty dinosaur graphic was hard enough!

I’ll definitely be using unique, jokey suggestions, although from my experience you don’t want to overdo it.

Biffy Boo

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

No unique Peen, that was never promised. Making that ****ty dinosaur graphic was hard enough!

I’ll definitely be using unique, jokey suggestions, although from my experience you don’t want to overdo it.

So much for my “Most Erection Peen”

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Sorry dude. It’s over. Log in to see images!

ahhh poopies. Log in to see images!

John Stossel

Avatar: 134911 Thu Feb 12 13:53:03 -0500 2009

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Still needz e-peen. Log in to see images!

John Stossel

Avatar: 134911 Thu Feb 12 13:53:03 -0500 2009

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Don’t. It’s closed.

Sniffle sniffle sniffle…

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Alright folks…the results are in!

I had quite an “interesting” time poring through all the results. The final spreadsheet was over a megabyte, which is a hell of a lot for a bunch of random words. Some of it was frustrating (people who forgot to comma-separate), some of it was ban-worthy (I see you, Xylon) but a lot of it was totally lulzy!

I’m giving away some BP prizes to some particularly deserving posters, but I have to stress that no single person could ever match the output generated by the community as a whole. So, another huge thanks to each and every one of you who participated! There’s no way our small team could ever cover as much ground as you guys did.

On to the winrars! Basically, I was looking for prolificness, effectiveness and originality. All the winners below gave me good data, in many different categories, covering not only the typical (and most accurate) synonyms, but also obscure and unique ones that many missed. A clear winner emerged, although the runners-up might have finished better if they’d only answered more categories.

First place goes to dobnits, aka my new hero. They seeded the form very thoroughly, tagged me as an “internet celebrity” (albeit while misspelling my name) and had some funny, one-of-a-kind entries, like @erection: gigglestick, @restaurant_family: Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag, @hairy: yetiesque, @skateboarding_trick: faceplant, @conspiracy: Michael Jackson’s skin tone.

For all that, dobnits gets 7BP and 72 virgins in paradise. Congrats!

Second place goes to Ethelfritha. Many good posts and they hit a lot of obscure notes, with entries like @erection: heat-seeking moisture missile, @meat_type: pemmican, @difficult: labyrinthine, @insult_annoying: snot-nosed little ****. Nice! Ethelfritha wins 6BP!

Third place goes to DOPE-HARDCORE-0, who was on a roll but gave up halfway. Nevertheless, with entries like eat: serve (with fava beans and a nice chianti), @erection: cream-filled meat popsicle, @busy: as busy as the Jews during the pyramid days, what’s not to love? 5BP for DOPE-HARDCORE-0!

First runner-up is BLOODANIMAL. It takes a unique talent to come up with @eat: manducate, @meat_type: mystery meat, @broken: Condition: 11% – Decrepit! BLOODANIMAL can gorge on 4BP!

Second runner-up is quangntenemy. Yes, the unpronounceable one (and his many alts) didn’t come up with many zingers, but all of his thesaurus words and proper names were dead-on. Plus, he was clever enough to copypasta all of my examples, saving me the trouble of doing it myself! 3BP to quantanamobaywhateveritis!

Now begins the herculean, grueling, nigh impossible (etc) task of sorting out the good data from the bad, and then dropping it into our database. You guys gave me some great suggestions for new word types, so I’ll see you next time when we do it all over again! Log in to see images!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

So about how long will that take? (Before these submissions start popping up in Forumbuildr)

Also, thank you for choosing me as winner; I honestly did not suspect it. I Guess knowing your 90’s pop culture in-jokes can get you quite far in life after all. Log in to see images!

Remember that, kids.

I look forward to round two.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Well played, dobnits et al! Truly, your lexical dexterity surpbumes all but the most eloquent amongst us. My hat goes off to you.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Oh awesome thanks JB I never thought I could win!

PS. Can I trade my 3 BP for 72 virgins in paradise? Log in to see images!

KroBelus

[LemonParty]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Edit: Sorry, did not notice Time limit.

KroBelus edited this message on 03/14/2009 6:51AM

manwhodisses

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

I didnt ask for the e-peen.Why did i get it?And thank whoever for it.

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

How come that some of gentlemen and ladies that have put in these hours of manual labour (including myself) have not received the e-peen yet?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

bumhurt Posted:

How come that some of gentlemen and ladies that have put in these hours of manual labour (including myself) have not received the e-peen yet?

They did, but some people entered long after we stopped accepting submissions. Sorry dude, we didn’t use your entries and therefore it would be wrong to give you a Peen for it.

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

Ah, so only people who had their entries used got the peen. That explains it, thank you for taking the time to explain!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

It nearly killed me, but those word types you built? They’re finally live! Not searchable yet, but you can use them.

I think next time I’ll restrict the submissions a bit. It took an unbelievable amount of time to clean them up. But it was worth it, I think.

Now go **** **** up! Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Now go **** **** up! Log in to see images!

will do Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!