Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Alright folks…the results are in!

I had quite an “interesting” time poring through all the results. The final spreadsheet was over a megabyte, which is a hell of a lot for a bunch of random words. Some of it was frustrating (people who forgot to comma-separate), some of it was ban-worthy (I see you, Xylon) but a lot of it was totally lulzy!

I’m giving away some BP prizes to some particularly deserving posters, but I have to stress that no single person could ever match the output generated by the community as a whole. So, another huge thanks to each and every one of you who participated! There’s no way our small team could ever cover as much ground as you guys did.

On to the winrars! Basically, I was looking for prolificness, effectiveness and originality. All the winners below gave me good data, in many different categories, covering not only the typical (and most accurate) synonyms, but also obscure and unique ones that many missed. A clear winner emerged, although the runners-up might have finished better if they’d only answered more categories.

First place goes to dobnits, aka my new hero. They seeded the form very thoroughly, tagged me as an “internet celebrity” (albeit while misspelling my name) and had some funny, one-of-a-kind entries, like @erection: gigglestick, @restaurant_family: Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag, @hairy: yetiesque, @skateboarding_trick: faceplant, @conspiracy: Michael Jackson’s skin tone.

For all that, dobnits gets 7BP and 72 virgins in paradise. Congrats!

Second place goes to Ethelfritha. Many good posts and they hit a lot of obscure notes, with entries like @erection: heat-seeking moisture missile, @meat_type: pemmican, @difficult: labyrinthine, @insult_annoying: snot-nosed little ****. Nice! Ethelfritha wins 6BP!

Third place goes to DOPE-HARDCORE-0, who was on a roll but gave up halfway. Nevertheless, with entries like eat: serve (with fava beans and a nice chianti), @erection: cream-filled meat popsicle, @busy: as busy as the Jews during the pyramid days, what’s not to love? 5BP for DOPE-HARDCORE-0!

First runner-up is BLOODANIMAL. It takes a unique talent to come up with @eat: manducate, @meat_type: mystery meat, @broken: Condition: 11% – Decrepit! BLOODANIMAL can gorge on 4BP!

Second runner-up is quangntenemy. Yes, the unpronounceable one (and his many alts) didn’t come up with many zingers, but all of his thesaurus words and proper names were dead-on. Plus, he was clever enough to copypasta all of my examples, saving me the trouble of doing it myself! 3BP to quantanamobaywhateveritis!

Now begins the herculean, grueling, nigh impossible (etc) task of sorting out the good data from the bad, and then dropping it into our database. You guys gave me some great suggestions for new word types, so I’ll see you next time when we do it all over again! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!