Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Kyoubai, the new ForumWarz Auction House.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Wylin Posted:

I want to buy the pieces I’m missing of the rare Tom Cruise file that can no-longer be completed because we can’t access PP:RoTM anymore. How is anyone gonna complete it now if we can’t buy parts?

I would very much like to finish the Kevin Mitnick file, and the only hope I have of doing this is “pieces become available in the auction house” or “the file gets added to another forum.”

ET, would it be possible for parts (or full files) of certain impossible-to-complete .moar files to end up in the auction house in auctions run by NPCs, in otherwords, just as flezz sinks?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I would very much like to finish the Kevin Mitnick file, and the only hope I have of doing this is “pieces become available in the auction house” or “the file gets added to another forum.”

ET, would it be possible for parts (or full files) of certain impossible-to-complete .moar files to end up in the auction house in auctions run by NPCs, in otherwords, just as flezz sinks?

I have tons of the kevin mitnick file completed that I’ll be able to sell.. it was the common one in that forum. The Tom cruise one I only have 9/15 pieces.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I’d like to see the common stuff only be tradeable as complete files, and rarer & more desirable files, by part. If a file becomes ‘common’ due to better files being introduced, or another forum added where it drops more often, consider disabling of trading it by part.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

We’ll be seeding pretty much anything rare in the auction house for people to bid on. Only it’ll be full items instead of pieces. So they’ll still be obtainable.

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Evil Trout Posted:

Un-cheating is still something on our list.

A fairly simple solution to the forum visits cheat could be that once they are all spent (first time you hit 0 forum visits left) you get “un-cheated”.

This should of course be tested thoroughly so we don’t have any Game Dolphins on the non-cheating side.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

BirdReynods Posted:

A fairly simple solution to the forum visits cheat could be that once they are all spent (first time you hit 0 forum visits left) you get “un-cheated”.

This should of course be tested thoroughly so we don’t have any Game Dolphins on the non-cheating side.

Oh! Exploitable!

I could spend a few BP on visits, rack up a mind-numbing number of Pink Floyds and ****s until I run down to 0 visits left, and then sell them for a ****load of flezz on the auction house on a now completely legitimate account.

I think people are going to need to sacrifice the 17.75 days worth of visits for every wad they bought, otherwise they can still reap the benefits of it.

Also, IIRC you don’t get streak ePeen, but your streaks ARE noted. People could get the first 69 visits into a streak, then just get the rest legitimately to get both the harder streak ePeens AND the scoop bonuses for long streaks.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Zebulun284

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I support selling turkeys in the auction house every once in awhile to drain flezz.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

* Other players can then bid on items. There is a minimum bid amount based on the current bid on an item. However, you can choose a maximum bid that is much higher than the minimum. In this case, your maximum price remains hidden, but you will automatically outbid any bids that are less than your maximum.

Seemed to show my max bid immediately instead of hiding it until someone else bid.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

@tubmail/stalk:

A++. Would read again.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin Posted:

Seemed to show my max bid immediately instead of hiding it until someone else bid.

looks fixed, good speed ET.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

The BidSquid sTalk bugged out on me so I couldn’t read it Log in to see images!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

ok now that the maximum is hidden, when I bid the current price should jump up to what my bid is instead of just the next increment.

Ex: I bid  100000 on a pink floyd file, it tells me it accepted it but I didn’t have the highest bid. I go back to the auction and now the file’s current bidding price is  3802 from  3285 Do we just have to guess 1 million times until we beat the prior price?

Shroomsday

Level 61 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

The Auction House seems great. At first I thought it would be nice to see the auction ending times, but I suppose it does stop last minute steals and ****ty bidding until then. Good job CZ!

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Anonymous auctions would make the whole thing a little harder to game. Right now I can just pick which of my buddies I want to give a lot of Flezz. Also buyout prices after one hour means players from different time zones are screwed.

Bling Fling edited this message on 01/16/2009 2:46PM

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

the items I Want to sell are not showign up in the create auction pageLog in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

GS49 Posted:

the items I Want to sell are not showign up in the create auction pageLog in to see images!

Are they equipped?

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Are there people using robots or something?

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/51

Whenever I bid this dogface bids too except 1 flezz higher.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

Are there people using robots or something?

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/51

Whenever I bid this dogface bids too except 1 flezz higher.

Did it say you had the high bid, or that it accepted your bid but you did not beat the high bid? The other person might have a higher maximum.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Aaaaah, lol, I didn’t read that

“This happens when someone has placed a bid that’s higher than the minimum amount.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!