Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Petition to have E-Peen changed to E-Poon for girls
Poll: Make the option for E-Poon available
You must be logged in to vote.

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Thought it might be cool, mostly because I love the word poon.

What you reckon?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Please don’t. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Sounds fun Log in to see images!

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It should be different for girls, because not every chick wants to be a shemale. But i’m not sure “poon” is the best thing to change it to. It should be something that represents for a girl, the same things that an e-peen represents for a guy. Also, when it’s increased, the word should eb different from “lengthened”. If you stick with Poon, it should be “tightened” or something, because nobody wants a huge woman's genitals, unless you like overfed himalayan cats. Maybe it should be e-bust, and instead of lengthening it would swell, or enlarge, or just grow or something. There should also be a relevant icon for it, and a relevant writing after the forum visits on the upper right.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

no

that makes no sense

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

There is no part of the female anatomy that represents, for women, what the peen does for men. Even though I’m a woman IRL, I “get” the psychological significance of growing my e-peen; and even though I don’t “want to be a shemale,” I take pride in it. I would not “get” or take the same kind of pride in tightening my poon (shudder!) or growing my breasts.

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Good point, there. Neither becoming airtight nor growing unable to walk upright due to morbidly oversized weights in the front, sounds like much of an ego-trip.

Maybe an e-strap-on? Nahh, that’s even lamer.

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Ok, so if you voted no would you not have it changed at all or change it to something different?

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

e-Dinner-Making-Ability

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

PhineasPoe Posted:

e-Dinner-Making-Ability

Starts off as a microwave meal, works up to a full english, roast and bolognaise for 15 people.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

Starts off as a microwave meal, works up to a full english, roast and bolognaise for 15 people.

Woot can I make the roast?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I think that E-Peen is fine. It’s just an achievement system in tone with the rest of Forumwarz.

In my opinion, any female here for the long run understands the game and it’s sense of humour. If they don’t want their acheviements to be represented by a tiny male reproductive organ, then they probably don’t want to be mercilessly flamed over the forums.

In which case, they’re out of luck. Just my two pence.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/09/2008 1:27PM

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Agreed it doesn’t need changing, but it would make me smile evertime I saw e-poon though and I thought I’d see what the general consensus was.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

Agreed it doesn’t need changing, but it would make me smile evertime I saw e-poon though and I thought I’d see what the general consensus was.

I would rather not have an icon next to my name screaming “HEY GUYZ IMA GURL” since things that point out gender like that tend to end up badly.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

crayoncakes Posted:

I would rather not have an icon next to my name screaming “HEY GUYZ IMA GURL” since things that point out gender like that tend to end up badly.

Well I think the change would be your choice per character. Or at least I hope it would, if such a thing were to happen. So then it’d be just if your character were male or female.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Well I think the change would be your choice per character. Or at least I hope it would, if such a thing were to happen. So then it’d be just if your character were male or female.

Yeah, but by picking either one you’re saying something about your gender, and I don’t particularly want to portray myself as male either.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

crayoncakes Posted:

Yeah, but by picking either one you’re saying something about your gender

eHairLength for androgeny?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Why does remind me Chris Crocker?

It should stay as e-peen. Just ‘cause.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Who gives a crap about what girls get? It’s E-Peen. E-Peen is an accepted part of internet culture, and reflects this game’s achievement system well. This is a game about the internet, which is by and large a male place. Changing the system which works fine for the benefit of those without male reproductive organes is stupid.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Veer Posted:

Who gives a crap about what girls get?

Me. I’m a girl, and I don’t want to enhance my poon, mammary glands, or dinner-making ability.

It’s E-Peen. E-Peen is an accepted part of internet culture, and reflects this game’s achievement system well. This is a game about the internet[...]

All true.

[...]which is by and large a male place.

Less true than you think.

Changing the system which works fine for the benefit of those without male reproductive organes is stupid.

I don’t see the proposed change as something that would “benefit… those without male reproductive organes.” Again, I say this as a person without a male reproductive organ. I like e-peen, and I’m pretty sure most other non-male reproductive organed people would agree. If it would benefit anyone, I would guess it would be people (mostly men?) who are uncomfortable with women having imaginary male reproductive organes.

It’s a non-rp forum, so I’ll srtop it there before I get myself into trouble.

Enoby edited this message on 09/10/2008 10:47AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!