Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Flamebate Would Be Better

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

If someone could please ban all the wild_****, -god-, Zonbei, and PANTS alts.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

You forgot Kraid, I think.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Miss Trent Posted:

You forgot Kraid, I think.

kraid is pretty harmless. hes really just a big old softie.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Yeah, but if you have rules, they have to be for everyone. If someone is banned and comes back with illegal alts, and that’s bad, then everyone who’s banned and comes back with illegal alts is equally bad.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Just to add, I have nothing against Kraid, and I agree that he’s harmless. I just think that fair is fair, and if there are rules, they should be for everyone.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

Yeah, but if you have rules, they have to be for everyone. If someone is banned and comes back with illegal alts, and that’s bad, then everyone who’s banned and comes back with illegal alts is equally bad.

thats a dumb way of looking at rules and it only serves to take away responsibility and accountability from those in power.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

BirdofPrey Posted:

thats a dumb way of looking at rules and it only serves to take away responsibility and accountability from those in power.

So it’s ok to break the rules if you’re well-liked, but if you’re not, they should be enforced with an iron fist?

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

So it’s ok to break the rules if you’re well-liked, but if you’re not, they should be enforced with an iron fist?

hell yeah \m/

jk i definitely see your point i’m just arguing for the sake of it.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Miss Trent Posted:

To be fair, some amount of discrimination is generally a plus. IMO it’s better to keep someone on a tight leash (i.e. know who they are, but not ban them) than it is to just ban them – doing so will just provoke them to find new ways to evade it, and then you won’t know who they are and who to watch.

Also, as long as they aren’t banned, they have something to lose, which will (sometimes) make them think twice. If you repeatedly ban them, then they have nothing to lose.

Arktor edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:06PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

Kraid was unfairly banned, to be honest. Pants tricked Evil Trout into believing that Kraid was a pants alt.

And now that pants isn’t welcome in the irc Kraid has calmed down considerably.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I still say if one comes back, they should all come back. Give them all one more chance, then perma-ban anyone breaking the rules, once and for all. That’s fair.

I also think there should be a warning step. A warning, then a ban. Warning to expire after a certain number of days.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

btw, not trying to post in secret. I’m Janie. Don’t want to keep switching alts while posting in a current RP thread.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

i actually think the relatively lenient approach the admins/mods have taken is working very well. seeing as how this is basically a game for internet trolls, you have to cut people some slack as long as in the long run they’re amusing people and adding excitement to the community, particularly in these dry pre-episode 2 months. on the other hand if someone just signs on and spams threads to hell with boring unfunny gibberish that would be more grounds for a straight-up ban imo.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

I still say if one comes back, they should all come back. Give them all one more chance, then perma-ban anyone breaking the rules, once and for all. That’s fair.

I also think there should be a warning step. A warning, then a ban. Warning to expire after a certain number of days.

We gave pants tons of warnings.

And as far as tbc’s treatment of others: You can’t treat each person the same, things are done differently person to person.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I’m not talking any players treatment of people. I’m talking admin/mod treatment. I think that they should enforce the rules fairly, otherwise the whole thing just becomes a popularity contest, where those that are well liked can break the rules while those that aren’t have to follow them.

I agree that the lenient enforcement of the rules totally works here. Which is why I don’t get this sudden campaign.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

I’m not talking any players treatment of people. I’m talking admin/mod treatment. I think that they should enforce the rules fairly, otherwise the whole thing just becomes a popularity contest, where those that are well liked can break the rules while those that aren’t have to follow them.

I agree that the lenient enforcement of the rules totally works here. Which is why I don’t get this sudden campaign.

Because pants has been was warned many times prior to his ban, and continues his antics on his illegal multis?

I’m not seeing whats so hard to understand here.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

That’s bumuming that Sig is Pants, which I think you are far from proving.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

That’s bumuming that Sig is Pants, which I think you are far from proving.

There needs to be an eyerolling emoticon here.

Look, it’s obvious you’re going to argue with my klan no matter what their stance is so I’ll suppose I’ll stop humoring your trolling and giving you the attention you so crave.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

interesting how people request bans for others, for whatever they can think up, but when its one of their klannies its ‘oh hes a good guy and did nothing wrong’ Very interesting imo and this is pure opinion not a troll..

what is even more interesting is people direcctly trolling in game discussion, requesting bans on people, and its allowed

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:31PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!