Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Flamebate Would Be Better

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

youre all trolling in the wrong place, honest opinion, and im outta this thread

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:51PM

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

His question was whether popular opinion should have a place in determining decisions, not whether your sense of humor sometimes goes against the grain. But I guess if you want to use this opportunity to go on a tangent and talk about yourself, be my guest. Is your next post going to include a list of your favorite bands as well?

I guess what I’m leaving out is which is making my opinion hard to understand is that if it was truly popular opinion, it might be ok. But I believe it would more likely come down to the opinion of the most vocal, which is often not the same as the opinion of everyone. (Which is the reason for my example).

As far as Kraid’s banning being unfair being your opinion, of course it’s your opinion and you don’t need to designate it as such. But your statement that Kraid shouldn’t be banned because it was unfair seems to bumume that a result will occur based on your opinion, which means your opinion must be the bumumed truth. You have stated it like it is a widely-known fact. Maybe this is me misreading your intent.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

BirdofPrey Posted:

please give it a rest with your victim complex.

more insults, got anything constructive to contribute? guess not, like ()% of the posts in this ‘game discussion’ thread

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

im getting a little tired of putting up with rulebreaking like this stuff, since i get smacked hard when i do it even a little

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Miss Trent Posted:

I think this is a big misunderstanding between both of you… I think nana was just bringing it to everyone’s attention that the reason given for Kraids ban was incorrect. I don’t think she was trying to say that since she thinks Kraid should be unbanned he should.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

I guess what I’m leaving out is which is making my opinion hard to understand is that if it was truly popular opinion, it might be ok. But I believe it would more likely come down to the opinion of the most vocal, which is often not the same as the opinion of everyone. (Which is the reason for my example).

I’m bumuming most players would come out of the woodwork once a player of theirs was banned to show support. Much like what happened when Myspace Tom left.

There’s also the possibility of a more democratic way of voting. Maybe a poll or something. The community is still small enough to allow that sort of thing.

But then again I was never for banning based on popular opinion to begin with, which I posted earlier.

As far as Kraid’s banning being unfair being your opinion, of course it’s your opinion and you don’t need to designate it as such. But your statement that Kraid shouldn’t be banned because it was unfair seems to bumume that a result will occur based on your opinion, which means your opinion must be the bumumed truth. You have stated it like it is a widely-known fact. Maybe this is me misreading your intent.

Why would I voice my opinion if it wasn’t my wish for a result to occur? Why would I voice it if I believed it should have no effect?

You’ve voiced your opinion the same way I’ve voiced mine. Did not say you don’t believe bans should be made based on popular opinion hoping it would be taken into account?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Why would I voice my opinion if it wasn’t my wish for a result to occur? Why would I voice it if I believed it should have no effect?

You’ve voiced your opinion the same way I’ve voiced mine. Did not say you don’t believe bans should be made based on popular opinion hoping it would be taken into account?

And I’ll admit I may have totally misread you on this. It seemed to me that the manner in which you were saying Kraid’s banning was unfair indicated it was a known fact. I must have misunderstood.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

and this is the topic?

and this, is the ‘game discussion’ op, where youre safe to troll but not be trolled, then 20 more do it, but if i say anything at all close to what youre saying, ill prob get a ban. yeah this is p fair i think

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

I must have misunderstood.

That you did.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

and this, is the ‘game discussion’ op, where youre safe to troll but not be trolled, then 20 more do it, but if i say anything at all close to what youre saying, ill prob get a ban. yeah this is p fair i think

didn’t you say you were ‘outta this thread’ just a few posts ago? All you’re doing here is bleating like a hysterical sheep because the argument is getting heated and you have a huge ****ing victim complex.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

BirdofPrey Posted:

huge ****ing victim complex.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

enjoy your endless trolls in the “troll-free” type of thread, man..youre neither constructive nor helpful to the game in any way with that post, much like the op of thread isnt either, pluas 90% of the posts are trolling as anyone can clearly see..pls move this to whiny ****es

hammer et al.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

enjoy your endless trolls in the “troll-free” type of thread, man..youre neither constructive nor helpful to the game in any way with that post, much like the op of thread isnt either, pluas 90% of the posts are trolling as anyone can clearly see..pls move this to whiny ****es

hammer et al.

i think encouraging a useless, self-obsessed poster to leave a serious discussion is very constructive.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I called for a ban on the top offenders who keep returning time after time with alts

that have no other purpose than to spoil the enjoyment of the game for others. Whether

or not you are a PANTS or wild_**** or -god- or zonbei alt DOESN’T matter. You shouldn’t

be here AT ALL.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

i really find it p unfair that somehow you guys are all allowed to troll in game discussion but if i say anything like you do ill be banned..

does anyone besides me find this a little unfair..? obviously tsb doesnt because theyve only trolled 25 times in this thread now and are still going on it

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

n00Biff Posted:

I called for a ban on the top offenders who keep returning time after time with alts

that have no other purpose than to spoil the enjoyment of the game for others. Whether

or not you are a PANTS or wild_**** or -god- or zonbei alt DOESN’T matter. You shouldn’t

be here AT ALL.

troll in game discussion #26

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

i really find it p unfair that somehow you guys are all allowed to troll in game discussion but if i say anything like you do ill be banned..

does anyone besides me find this a little unfair..? obviously tsb doesnt because theyve only trolled 25 times in this thread now and are still going on it

The difference between what TBC is doing and what you’re doing is that TBC is voicing their opinion on what the OP and banhammer said, and you are ****ing. About yourself. As usual.

FAIL edited this message on 07/15/2008 11:12PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

FAIL Posted:

The difference between what TBC is doing and what you’re doing is that TBC is voicing their opinion on what the OP and banhammer said, and you are ****ing. About yourself. As usual.

troll in game discussion# 27

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

troll in game discussion# 27

**** off.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

i srsly hope things get a little more equal on the bans…cuz it sure seems like cz is playing favorites Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!