Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Fix It DONT UNBAN FINGERZ Latest Post twas 1 1529 twas
Fix It unban fingERZ Latest Post Little-Rena 1 808 Little-Rena
Fix It RIP: Forumwarz Domination Latest Post Ricket 12 1122 bitchtard
Fix It What the **** is this ****? Latest Post Ricket 16 1266 TUBSWEETIE
Fix It The name of :swoon: should be changed. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Nacho Pepsi 27 2012 BloodyDemise
Fix It SO I DID A THREAD IN CD AND I GOT BANNED FOR IT BUT I'M NOT MAD ABOUT THAT I'M ACTUALLY MAD THAT THE THREAD GOT CLOSED AS WELL Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 6 1020 quangntenemy
Fix It **** you, Bingebot Latest Post Ricket 5 1134 Fortunato
Fix It UNBANANA Latest Post Master_Troll 1 662 Master_Troll
Fix It I am a veteran player and I speak for veer Latest Post Johnny Mac 3 725 Ricket
Fix It $cientology is making its Southern HQ in Georgia Latest Post Archituethis 16 1619 Daniel Plainview...
Fix It Petition To Fix INCIT Submission Period Length Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 11 1074 Master_Troll
Fix It Flamebate sucks ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post FAIL 43 2981 AIDS CUNT
Fix It Petition for Fortunato to change his avatar back to a picture of himself. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Ricket 27 1876 Odalisque
Fix It COULD YHOU PLEAZE DO SOMEHTING ABOUT THIS ****ING NARWHAL INFESTATIONS ALREADY??????????????????? Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 13 1136 Adapt
Fix It attention whoever made the :fabulous person: emote Latest Post Dysnomia 14 1064 Dysnomia
Fix It Uncommunityban Lee_Harvey_Oswald Latest Post Vageena Davis 7 882 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Fix It IM SURE NO ONE WANNA SEE CROTCH ZOMBY COMMUNICATIOENS GO UNDER, SO ITS BEST TO JUST UNBAN WAS Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 598 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Fix It Post ITT to whine about the new changes Latest Post quangntenemy 14 1637 MARTHXIKE
Fix It UNBAN JOHNNY MAC ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Ricket 50 2422 moxi2001
Fix It everything is dead ( 1 2 ) Latest Post cya 21 1761 Cheins Sanchez
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!