Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Exactly what is wrong with you?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

A horribly mutated woman's genitals.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Balloon Posted:

A horribly mutated woman's genitals.

This is just a badly-disguised repeat. So, based on the prior woman's genitals-response and your lack of motivation, the official diagnosis is: a horribly mutated puberty.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

I see a black mime playing peek-a-boo while flipping us off.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I took this inkblot to a professional, and he said he saw that you arn’t qualified to make these analyses and that I should write down your name and address, so I can call the police on you for giving people false information.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Therese Rowe Posted:

This is just a badly-disguised repeat. So, based on the prior woman's genitals-response and your lack of motivation, the official diagnosis is: a horribly mutated puberty.

It’s not my fault my Dad raped me. Oh wait… yes it is.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I see Siamese twin Jesus fapping. Log in to see images!

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

Anansi Posted:

I see a black mime playing peek-a-boo while flipping us off.

Sure signs of Dysthymic disorder, or an overactive thyroid. Avoiding mimes should be enough for the time being.

Crinkz Posted:

I took this inkblot to a professional, and he said he saw that you arn’t qualified to make these analyses and that I should write down your name and address, so I can call the police on you for giving people false information.

You took it to a professional of what, exactly? I dont know how some ‘professional’ can tell what credentials I have from viewing the inkblot you took to him. Perhaps your professional is in fact the impostor? Dont worry, I can help you find a qualified doctor in your area if this is the case.

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

Amasius Posted:

I see Siamese twin Jesus fapping. Log in to see images!

but… how does it make you feel?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Therese Rowe Posted:

but… how does it make you feel?

jealous Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Therese Rowe Posted:

You took it to a professional of what, exactly? I dont know how some ‘professional’ can tell what credentials I have from viewing the inkblot you took to him. Perhaps your professional is in fact the impostor? Dont worry, I can help you find a qualified doctor in your area if this is the case.

I took it to him again with your message, he then said “Just by your inkblot choice, I can tell you arn’t a qualified person to do this” he told me not to belive a word you say. Then I drank some water he gave me, now I feel strangly violated… What does this mean Therese Rowe?

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Avoiding mimes should be enough for the time being.

It’s how I live my life.

Therese Rowe Posted:

Sure signs of Dysthymic disorder, or an overactive thyroid.

Funny you should say that…

Short of drawing a connection between the vulgar gesture of the mime and mild depression, it’s not clear where your diagnosis comes from.

In fact, the meta-diagnosis section of my advance copy of the DSM-V suggests you are suffering from bipolar disorder and/or paranoid schizophrenia, with a possible addition of premenstrual dysphoric disorder, bumuming you have not yet reached menopause. If you have, this signals a more serious condition.

Your symptoms can be lessened with treatment, but may never go away. Please schedule an appointment and we’ll see if we can’t keep you out of the asylum for another couple of years.

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I see a Christian Alien with infected Ovaries!

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

I took it to him again with your message, he then said “Just by your inkblot choice, I can tell you arn’t a qualified person to do this” he told me not to belive a word you say. Then I drank some water he gave me, now I feel strangly violated… What does this mean Therese Rowe?

Is that perchance Dr. H. Bennett? We’ve been rivals for some time. We disagree on the basics, but in general he knows what he is talking about. I fully support your seeing him.

Anansi Posted:

Funny you should say that…

Short of drawing a connection between the vulgar gesture of the mime and mild depression, it’s not clear where your diagnosis comes from.

In fact, the meta-diagnosis section of my advance copy of the DSM-V suggests you are suffering from bipolar disorder and/or paranoid schizophrenia, with a possible addition of premenstrual dysphoric disorder, bumuming you have not yet reached menopause. If you have, this signals a more serious condition.

Your symptoms can be lessened with treatment, but may never go away. Please schedule an appointment and we’ll see if we can’t keep you out of the asylum for another couple of years.

Allright, with all that medical jargon, you’ve officially turned me on! But, Ill try to suppress my feelings of lust long enough to explain my process. I bumumed the mime was a metaphor, the black-and-white of things, if you will. The fact that he was gesturing vulgarly at you lead me to bumume that you felt shunned by life in general.

You’re right to bumume I am bipolar. Unfortunatly even professionals can be afflicted.

Sorry if I missed anyone, Ill catch up later tonight!

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

i sea jesis eatser bunni onna th’ kross in phront of floting cbumles. wats rong wif me?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Therese Rowe Posted:

Allright, with all that medical jargon, you’ve officially turned me on!

Well I hope you don’t have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, that heavy breathing could be too hard on you.

But, Ill try to suppress my feelings of lust long enough to explain my process.

Why? Do you think I care about the process? Kiss me, you autistic fool.

I bumumed the mime was a metaphor, the black-and-white of things, if you will. The fact that he was gesturing vulgarly at you lead me to bumume that you felt shunned by life in general.

Yeah…That’s the bull**** side of projective tests. But then, we knew that already.

You’re right to bumume I am bipolar. Unfortunatly even professionals can be afflicted.

Indeed. Sometimes that is why they go into the field in the first place.

noSEXjustKIT-
TEN

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

icwutudidthar Posted:

omg totes

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Chocolate, hearts and woman's genitalss.

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!