Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Crinkz Posted:

I took it to him again with your message, he then said “Just by your inkblot choice, I can tell you arn’t a qualified person to do this” he told me not to belive a word you say. Then I drank some water he gave me, now I feel strangly violated… What does this mean Therese Rowe?

Is that perchance Dr. H. Bennett? We’ve been rivals for some time. We disagree on the basics, but in general he knows what he is talking about. I fully support your seeing him.

Anansi Posted:

Funny you should say that…

Short of drawing a connection between the vulgar gesture of the mime and mild depression, it’s not clear where your diagnosis comes from.

In fact, the meta-diagnosis section of my advance copy of the DSM-V suggests you are suffering from bipolar disorder and/or paranoid schizophrenia, with a possible addition of premenstrual dysphoric disorder, bumuming you have not yet reached menopause. If you have, this signals a more serious condition.

Your symptoms can be lessened with treatment, but may never go away. Please schedule an appointment and we’ll see if we can’t keep you out of the asylum for another couple of years.

Allright, with all that medical jargon, you’ve officially turned me on! But, Ill try to suppress my feelings of lust long enough to explain my process. I bumumed the mime was a metaphor, the black-and-white of things, if you will. The fact that he was gesturing vulgarly at you lead me to bumume that you felt shunned by life in general.

You’re right to bumume I am bipolar. Unfortunatly even professionals can be afflicted.

Sorry if I missed anyone, Ill catch up later tonight!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!