Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Official Forumwarz Orange(TM) Discussion

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Veist Posted:

Price is a lot less ridiculous but I still don’t personally see anything in Orange that is something I can see myself paying for. It just doesn’t make sense to me to pay to make me hate the interface less. Guess I’ll just have to sit and stew in my corner.

Basically. It’s like hey pay for this game not to suck.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

ET, for your next business venture you may want to consider selling business insurance. Don’t underestimate the persuasive qualities of goons with baseball bats.

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

What the hell, i should have been Cancelled now, but it rewinded back to the message that it expires in 14 days!

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Meh, back to Greasemonkey scripts Log in to see images!

toonczyk

Level 52 Camwhore

“Cum Dumpstress”

I was on the right track to finish episode 3, but I’m not gonna. This is ridiculous, after paying for a game I have to pay again after 14 days to keep it working. Because without this orange thingy it’s not a game, as I believe a game that’s not fun isn’t really a game (except maybe for minesweeper). Spending 5 minutes reorganizing my toolbar every time I visit any board is not what I call fun. So this is my goodbye, I feel cheated.

GHOSTFACE-BA-
LLSACK

[GHOSTFACE-BALLSACK]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Anyone else unable to add things to their toolbar even though it isn’t full since losing orange?

Cat Cat Phony

Avatar: 70261 Thu May 14 15:25:28 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

This thread is being continued in the Orange buyers forum.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Chawin Posted:

hi i was part of writing episode 3 and im just wondering why my free fwz orange hasnt been added to my account

BloodHarvest

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Okay, rather huge problem for not having FW Orange:

Bidsquid TMs no longer appearing in the inbox remains even after Orange expired, and without orange, there is no such thing as a bidsquid inbox. End result: unable to retrieve bidsquid emails, rendering Kyoubai a monstruous money sink.

As it stands now, main page shows me 1 unread TM from bidsquid, and going in TM, there is nothing showing in inbox.

This looks more like a bug than a way to force us to buy orange though.

This morning we were sitting up in bed talking and she loudly exclaimed “Oh man, I can smell the blood from here.” I asked her if I could smell it but she refused to let my face anywhere near her crotch. I then asked her what it smelled like since she wouldn’t let me sniff it. She thought about it for a couple seconds and said it smelled like the rolls from KFC with bumer smeared all over them.

Now my curiosity is peaked and I really want to inhale the fumes from her period blood. We’ve been dating for almost 3 years: we’ve peed on each other in the shower, she’s watched me take a ****, etc… so I don’t really see what the big deal is. Has anyone ever smelled their girlfriend/wife’s period blood before? Does it really smell like the bumery rolls from KFC?

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 was banned for this post by Nicco

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

GHOSTFACE-BALLSACK Posted:

Anyone else unable to add things to their toolbar even though it isn’t full since losing orange?

Remove everything, then add them again

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’ve lost the lovely tabs, but still have the horrible item and .moar file organization.

It’s the worst of both worlds. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BloodHarvest Posted:

Okay, rather huge problem for not having FW Orange

Bug report it.

BloodHarvest

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Bug report it.

Did at the same time. Felt peoples kinda needed to know in the meantime.

BloodHarvest

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

After further testing (Won another auction, and did receive the bidsquid email in my inbox properly), my ****ing problem stems from the fact that I received that bidsquid email BEFORE orange expired, but while I was offline, and i next logged on AFTER it had expired. So at the time, it had routed the bidsquid email into the “Auctions” section, witch was a Orange only section, and when it expired, the Auction section disappeared from -my view-, because I don’t have Orange. The TM is still in there, I just can’t access it anymore.

So i can kiss that Pink Floyd file goodbye unless I either:

1: Buy orange

2: ET or someone else with database access moves the TM into my inbox manually.

Yay?

m0x

Avatar: 228030 2010-03-05 15:15:53 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

BloodHarvest Posted:

After further testing (Won another auction, and did receive the bidsquid email in my inbox properly), my ****ing problem stems from the fact that I received that bidsquid email BEFORE orange expired, but while I was offline, and i next logged on AFTER it had expired. So at the time, it had routed the bidsquid email into the “Auctions” section, witch was a Orange only section, and when it expired, the Auction section disappeared from -my view-, because I don’t have Orange. The TM is still in there, I just can’t access it anymore.

Yay?

If those are the only options, you’re either going to end up buying orange or kissing that pink floyd goodbye Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BloodHarvest Posted:

Yay?

You know, there’s a thread right below this one (currently) which ET started called “Forumwarz Orange Expiry bugs”. You might want to look at it.

BabiesTasteG-
reat

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 45 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Celerysteve Posted:

Basically. It’s like hey pay for this game not to suck.

Exactly – especially with the attack toolbar, it’s a patch that players have wanted for years. And when the patch finally comes, the players are charged for it?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BabiesTasteGreat Posted:

Exactly – especially with the attack toolbar, it’s a patch that players have wanted for years. And when the patch finally comes, the players are charged for it?

patch = fix something that’s broken

enhancement = something additional that you can certainly continue playing the game without

Orange is an enhancement. No part of it is a patch. Just because people have been requesting it for a long time doesn’t mean it’s a patch. In this case, it only means it’s a long-requested enhancement.

People want to compare it to WoW and how they give some of these enhancements for free – and you also pay a monthly fee to even play the game. I’m sure ET would be happy to give everyone Orange if everyone wanted to pay $5 a month to access the game at all.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I’m glad they patched it so you had to pay or delete all your tubmails. That had been bothering me for a while.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!