Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

This morning we were sitting up in bed talking and she loudly exclaimed “Oh man, I can smell the blood from here.” I asked her if I could smell it but she refused to let my face anywhere near her crotch. I then asked her what it smelled like since she wouldn’t let me sniff it. She thought about it for a couple seconds and said it smelled like the rolls from KFC with bumer smeared all over them.

Now my curiosity is peaked and I really want to inhale the fumes from her period blood. We’ve been dating for almost 3 years: we’ve peed on each other in the shower, she’s watched me take a ****, etc… so I don’t really see what the big deal is. Has anyone ever smelled their girlfriend/wife’s period blood before? Does it really smell like the bumery rolls from KFC?

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 was banned for this post by Nicco

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!