Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Official Forumwarz Orange(TM) Discussion

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

OrsonScottCard Posted:

You can still extract one at a time with Orange. Just click “List” instead of “Extract All”, and then select “Extract” for the one(s) you want. You can also view the details from there.

I mean an individual file, not all copies of an individual file. This way I can extract extras but still have one over ready to extract to suit my obsessive collection-based gameplayeryLog in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Glad to see Log in to see images!

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Once I can get mah digi-funds Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just going to say the E-Peen you guys selected was hilarious, I regret writing in I disapproved of one.

I’m still holding out for limited, non-package and features though. Like Dunatis said, I’d like the ability to extract one .moar and not have to micromanage my item equips so labouriously. But I do like the bookmark manager…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Dunatis Posted:

I mean an individual file, not all copies of an individual file. This way I can extract extras but still have one over ready to extract to suit my obsessive collection-based gameplayeryLog in to see images!

This.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Since ET was so wonderful and generous to lower the price of Orange, perhaps we could put all that money we saved to good use — by ordering Official Forumwarz™ merchandise!Log in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Celerysteve Posted:

Since ET was so wonderful and generous to lower the price of Orange, perhaps we could put all that money we saved to good use — by ordering Official Forumwarz™ merchandise!Log in to see images!

Thanks for the example of people we will never see wearing the merch CS.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Is that Geraldine on the left?

omg_cute

[Metafilter]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Dunatis Posted:

This is the only thing that gives me pause about buying orange now.

I’ll probably get it and hope this gets fixed in the future.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

omg_cute Posted:

omg_cute Posted:

What a coincidence that you would post just now…

...because you’ve won six months’ worth of Orange™ (or 90 BP which you can spend on whatever you want)!

However, the grand prize winner (150 BP, good for a lifetime of Orange™) is bumhurt. But I bet he won’t be after winning this prize!

Folks, we had more than 300 respondents for this survey. There’s a ton of data to pore over, and we still have plenty of analysis to do. Thanks to everyone who took the time to get back to us.

Sometimes it pays to be average: bumhurt and omg_cute’s choices were both roughly on par with what we ended up with. It also sometimes helps to answer the way we wanted you to: saying that you would consider getting Orange™, not claiming that it should be free, agreeing to go home with us tonight, giving us intelligent suggestions and not dumping junk text in blank fields (Ricket!) — that’s the kind of survey-takers we’re looking for.

Congrats to the winners!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

agreeing to go home with us tonight

What, all those other nights I went home with you don’t count for anything?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

MC Banhammer Posted:

Is that Geraldine on the left?

That may be BAAWZ next to her, too.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hi i was part of writing episode 3 and im just wondering why my free fwz orange hasnt been added to my account

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Chawin Posted:

hi i was part of writing episode 3 and im just wondering why my free fwz orange hasnt been added to my account

what does EP3 have to do with orange?

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i consider myself an unvalued member of the cz team

Kosher male reproductive organc-
heese

Avatar: 224693 2010-01-14 18:48:57 -0500

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

The mods that don’t do anything get it free because they need the tubmail space, because it’s so hard to set a definition for the moderator clbum to have no tubmail limit Log in to see images!

Whatever, there’s only like two mods that play this game anyway, and everyone else will deal Log in to see images!

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

So is there any reason why a download window pops up asking me if I want to download a file when I go to try and change my toolbar size in battle?

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

What a coincidence that you would post just now…

...because you’ve won six months’ worth of Orange™ (or 90 BP which you can spend on whatever you want)!

However, the grand prize winner (150 BP, good for a lifetime of Orange™) is bumhurt. But I bet he won’t be after winning this prize!

Folks, we had more than 300 respondents for this survey. There’s a ton of data to pore over, and we still have plenty of analysis to do. Thanks to everyone who took the time to get back to us.

Sometimes it pays to be average: bumhurt and omg_cute’s choices were both roughly on par with what we ended up with. It also sometimes helps to answer the way we wanted you to: saying that you would consider getting Orange™, not claiming that it should be free, agreeing to go home with us tonight, giving us intelligent suggestions and not dumping junk text in blank fields (Ricket!) — that’s the kind of survey-takers we’re looking for.

Congrats to the winners!

I like this post oh so much Log in to see images! Thank you Crotch Zombie, cheerio!

M3wThr33

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Congrats to the winners!

I left my number, but didn’t get a call. Log in to see images!

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Avatar: 223807 2009-12-29 01:30:17 -0500

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

Afterthotz Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!