Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BloodHarvest Posted:

After further testing (Won another auction, and did receive the bidsquid email in my inbox properly), my ****ing problem stems from the fact that I received that bidsquid email BEFORE orange expired, but while I was offline, and i next logged on AFTER it had expired. So at the time, it had routed the bidsquid email into the “Auctions” section, witch was a Orange only section, and when it expired, the Auction section disappeared from -my view-, because I don’t have Orange. The TM is still in there, I just can’t access it anymore.

So i can kiss that Pink Floyd file goodbye unless I either:

1: Buy orange

2: ET or someone else with database access moves the TM into my inbox manually.

Yay?

You know, there’s a thread right below this one (currently) which ET started called “Forumwarz Orange Expiry bugs”. You might want to look at it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!