Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Forumwarz Show 'n Tell 5BP (NSFW)

FattyMcFat

Avatar: 27283 Thu Jun 11 23:52:25 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

After much deliberation, I must declare PseudoNymph the winner of this contest. The tragic tale of Stu the loneliest banana made me lol. Your five brownie points are on their way.

Honorable mentions go to generichaxor for a heartwarming tale of an orphan receiving the best Christmas gift an orphan could ever hope to receive, and M4ST3RSTROK3 for his enthusiastic drunken GWAR costumes. Fantastic.

To everyone else, thank you for entering and/or commenting. I love you all.

FattyMcFat Posted:

The rules are simple: post a picture and tell a story about it, one picture and story per post. Enter as many times as you like, but please do not post a picture or story that has already been posted in this thread. Nudity is neither prohibited nor required, and will not necessarily help you win. Just be creative. The only limits are your imagination and the global site rules. Feel free to comment on and critique each other’s entries. Exactly one week from now (at about 4pm EDT, give or take :30), I will select my favorite post and send the author 5 Brownie Points. Good luck.

FattyMcFat edited this message on 05/25/2009 4:17PM

FattyMcFat

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FattyMcFat Posted:

The rules are simple: post a picture and tell a story about it, one picture and story per post. Enter as many times as you like, but please do not post a picture or story that has already been posted in this thread. Nudity is neither prohibited nor required, and will not necessarily help you win. Just be creative. The only limits are your imagination and the global site rules. Feel free to comment on and critique each other’s entries. Exactly one week from now (at about 4pm EDT, give or take :30), I will select my favorite post and send the author 5 Brownie Points. Good luck.

Toxx

One day, a retard went to a baseball game! now retards are a very poorly race and are on par with jews and fine upstanding member of societys.

The ball was hit towards the retard and he **** himself and turned gay.

THEN he turned into evil trout and forumwarz wuz born.

THE END Log in to see images!

sn4x

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

BillyBobBoo Posted:

One day, a retard went to a baseball game! now retards are a very poorly race and are on par with jews and fine upstanding member of societys.

The ball was hit towards the retard and he **** himself and turned gay.

THEN he turned into evil trout and forumwarz wuz born.

THE END Log in to see images!

you ****ing fail at life

sn4x was banned for this post by Evil Trout

sn4x edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

sn4x Posted:

you ****ing fail at life

SHUP JEW fabulous person!

your just jealous cuz my story is the best.

BillyBobBoo was banned for this post by Evil Trout

BillyBobBoo edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This isn’t a trolling contest. Warnings/ban being issued.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

FattyMcFat Posted:

can i do this?

Story:

Once upon a time, in a city far, far away, there lived a poor starving orphan who had never gotten a true Christmas gift in his life. He had no money, and no source of income, so he lived on the streets. Every Christmas, he would see the myriads of opulent families going to buy Christmas trees. Every Christmas, he would put his nose to windows and watch children open their gifts. He envied these children for the happiness they had on Christmas.

For this reason, the poor orphan set off to celebrate Christmas on his own. He found an old computer in the dump in which he lived. Secretly using the power outlets in the nearby buildings, the orphan began to play Forumwarz.

The orphan was still lonely and starving, but the game helped to alleviate the pain just slightly. Then, the dreaded Christmas time came around. The orphan desperately prayed that someone would grant him a gift of any sort for Christmas. The orphan noticed that all the children had trees under which they received their gifts.

He rummaged through the fallen branches on people’s lawns, and gathered fallen leaves and branches for his tree. Using the sticky dirt and discarded tape from the dump, the orphan put together a tree, and planted it in the ground. This minuscule creation was diminutive in comparison to the trees of the richer children, but it was a tree nonetheless. The orphan was content in his accomplishments, and eagerly awaited the arrival of Christmas day.

Finally, Christmas day arrived. The orphan awoke early in the morning to check if any gifts had been left under his tiny tree. Alas, there was nothing under the tree. But the ground below the tree had a distinct glitter to it. The orphan, with no tools but his hands, scooped away the dirt to reveal the treasure hidden underneath. It was a shiny metal case with the word “Forumwarz” written in large, gold letters. The orphan opened the case, eagerly anticipating a great present inside. The case contained a note. The orphan looked at the note and read it.

“Merry Christmas! Here is your present” read the message. The orphan did not see the present in the case and was dismayed. But then, a sudden gust of wind moved the note away, revealing his present underneath. The case contained 4 sparkling Brownie Points. The orphan was ecstatic that he had finally received his first Christmas present. He was surprised that a present of such grandeur would be given to someone like him. He fell to his knees and began to thank the divinities to whom he prayed nightly. Then, the boy took his computer and went to spend his greatest Christmas present ever.

FattyMcFat

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

A heartwarming tale from generichaxor. Very nice.

Crocen

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I mean…Okay. You know those stories, where the Narrator is all happy and says “Once upon a time..”?

Well, this story is kind of like that. the whole….Once upon a time bit.

So. Once upon a time…

There was this man.

This guy.

That guy….He had plans. Dreams. Hopes.

He knew he would do something great with his life and to discover the meaning of what that could possibly mean, That guy went on a journey.

A Journey of Hopes, Of Dreams, of Self Realization and redemption. Of love and of all things that are good and happy.

There was also something especially special about that guy.

The world was dependent on his journey, of Hopes, Of Dreams, of Self Realization and Redemption. Of love and of all things that are good and happy.

Why you ask?

Why did the world need to rely on one man.

Here is the good part.

The reason why, the world would end up depending on this man was this.

That guy. The one who would save the world? He knew he would do something great. and so did the world.

So he went on his little journey.

He walked, and ran. He jumped and swam. He also once tried flying but it didn’t work out so well.

So he went on his journey of Hopes, Of Dreams, of Self Realization and redemption. Of love and of all things that are good and happy.

and then He returned.

That guy returned and he knew what he would do.

It was a secret though. That he had learned on his journey of Hopes, Of Dreams, of Self Realization and redemption. Of love and of all things that are good and happy.

That is not the good part though.

THIS is the good part.

That guy knew what to do, He could solve his countries problems. He could solve every man, woman, and childs problems.

He knew how to become smarter, rid the world of famine, and pain and suffering and Disease.

That guy could save the world. He could have so easily. He almost did once to.

Sadly though, the story isn’t about that.

It isn’t about how that one man could solve his countries problems, or anyone else’s problems.

How he could become smarter, Give food to everyone, stop everyone’s pain, everyone’s sicknesses, everyone’s hurt.

This is not a story about how he could have made life wonderful,h ow everyone could have gotten along, and been happy.

No more Wars or Famine or Disease, or Anger.

No see, the good part is this right here. He was afraid because he knew life would become boring. Maybe not for everyone else but that this was indeed his peak.

So, That secret he had discovered.

The one about Hopes, and Of Dreams, of Self Realization and redemption. Of love and of all things that are good and happy.

He walked and walked, and walked about one more mile after that.

When he got to wherever he went and one mile, he wrote down the secret.

He may have buried, or burned it, or let it drift away hoping that someone more noble then he would find it and take the weight of making the world a better place.

That guy though, went home.

and he fell in love with a beautiful girl.

They settled down and had a normal life.

He would work, and she would work.

Eventually they had children and they grew up, and had children of there own. It was a happy family, and no trouble was to great for them to overcome.

and he never ever spoke of the secrets he had found.

He lived 70 years after that day, and died a happy old man with his wife, many-a friend, and plenty of children and grandchildren to satisfy any desires.

The world continued on, in strife, Begging for a hero,one who never came.

Others attempted to go on the same journey he made,

The journey. His journey, of Hopes, Of Dreams, of Self Realization and Redemption. Of love and of all things that are good and happy.

They all failed, and any memory of this pbumed opportunity faded away into myth.

and…

Oh…

uhm…

There was a point to this story, but I’ve…

Well, I think I’ve forgot it.

Crocaen

Level 26 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

so one day there was this guy eating chicken.

He didn’t always chicken.

It wasn’t an addiction or anything. no nothing like that.

He just enjoyed eating chicken everyone once in awhile on a brigth sunny day where he could just realz and enjoy his chicken.

But the point isn’t his chicken eating enjoymeny, or even that he did it on sunny days. no the fact is that he just enjoyed nice days.

And because of this he hated it when it wasn’t sunny.

So one day when it was wet and cold out and not even slightly enjoyable day he went outside and yelled.

He yelled in anger because it was not a day that could even be remoteley enjoyable even for those that enjoyed this sort of weather.

Eventually after all this yelling, his neighbors became disturbed.

Really it was extremly disturbing yell.

It was a scream that came from the gut and was low and loud and could disturb even those of us who knew how to hold back those feelings.

So One of his neighbors ended up calling the local police force.

The police force was filled with good men and women and today one of those good men would come to take out hero away.

Not that that mans really a hero, he just enjoyed chicksn on bright sunny days, and today just happened to not exactly be going his way.

so soon enough the good man on duty in that certain area came up to the man, who had minutes before collapsed in pain and despair in front of his house.

He came up to him and said “Good sir, I know of your love for chickens and bright sunny days and i hate to do this to you but one of your neighbors called in to say that your screams of pain and despair have disturbed them and would very much enjoy your cooperation in stopping your strange behaviour over something that could easliy be extremly differwent tomorrow.”

Now the man who had collapsed looked up slowly towards the police man, and smiled.

The smile was odd, it was too wide and a tooth that had been replaced earlier that year shined with silver.

and even though the sky was dark it still glinted in quite a peculiar way.

He looked up and smiled and while he smiled his eyes shifted.

Had the policeman been any less trained he wouldn’t have noticed the shift in the mans eyes or to exactly it was but luckily he knew exactly what this man had glanced at.

Over the last few years the Police officer had numerous partners and in this part of town there was a paticularly scary cult that had taken control over many of the inhabitants.

It was a very frightening clan of people who even though they meant well were not exactly doing well.

So the police officer dove to the left, he dove to the left as fast as he could.

The man who had the strange smile and the almost awkward love for chickens had tried to grab the officers legs but he had seen this before.

He’d encountered someone with his old partner and they had been taght about this and exactly what to do.

So the officer dove left and reached for his gun only to realize that the man had taken it!

He had not been fast enough so the man stood quickly aimed ythe gun at the officer and said

“This day will get better!”

Then he turned the gun and shot himself.

His last thoughts were turned to that of sunny days as a child.

to the chicken farm he had grown up with.

He had thiought of the late nights he had spent during high school eating delicious and decadent chicken.

His last thoughts were turned to those of happiness and not of those of regret he knew what he was doing and he could never be sad again.

He could never be sad in the world he was going to.

The world filled with chickens and sunny days and late nights.

He would never be sad again on days where he could not sit out on his porch without a chicken in his hand.

The police officer sat in shock as he was covered in blood and had to endure another suicide.

Another death on his hands because he could not stop the Crazy chicken Consumers.

Mrteen7

[TheLoneWolfes]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Wait question

Can the picture be anime?

Because I already drew mine.

Mrteen7 edited this message on 05/21/2009 10:36PM

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Meet Stu. Stu’s your average run of the mill member of the Musaceau family, Musa genus. He is a common banana.

Every day, Stu wakes up at 7 am. He rolls out of bed and puts on his work clothes. He walks to the corner and waits 12 minutes. Then he gets on the big red bus and rides it into town. He walks 3 blocks straight, and one left. He walks into his office building and tips his hat to the doorman. He takes the elevator up 7 stories, and walks out. It takes 28 steps to get to his office. He sits there for 4 hours, taking tech-support calls from people who can’t work their new toasters.

At 12:15pm, Stu walks out of his office and walks to the end of the hall. He takes a right and walks into the kitchen. He sits at the grey table and pulls out his lunch. A peanut bumer sandwich, white bread, cut into diagonals. He finishes his sandwich. He walks to his office.

He sits there, taking more calls until five o’ clock. At five o’clock, he walks out of his office. 28 steps to the elevator. 7 stories down. A tip of the hat to the evening doorman. 1 block straight, 3 blocks left. The big red bus takes him home. He walks to his house and sees his neighbor Paul.

Paul waves to Stu. “Hey, Stu!”

Stu nods.

“You know how I know you’re never lonely, Stu?”

Stu shakes his head, though he knows Paul’s response.

Because you hang around in bunches! “BUNCHES! Get it, Stu? BUNCHES!”

Stu nods politely.

“Yea, Stu, it’s because you have appeal! A-PEEL! Get it, Stu? PEEL!”

Stu nods again, pretending Paul hasn’t told this joke to Stu every day for the last 10 years.

It was a typical Wednesday night. Stu walked into his house and climbed up the stairs. He took off his hat and climbed into bed. Stu waited for sleep.

Thursday morning arrives. Stu wakes up at 7. Work clothes. 12 minutes. Big red bus. 3 straight, 1 left. Tip of the hat. 7 stories up. 28 steps. 4 hours. “Ma’am, you need to plug it in first.”

12:15pm. End of the hall. Grey table. Peanut bumer diagonals.

“Sir, that’s not how you burn a CD.” Five o’ clock. 28 steps. 7 stories. Tip of the hat. 1 straight, 3 left. Big red bus. Paul.

BUNCHES!

A-PEEL!

Stu removes his hat. But he does not go upstairs. Tonight, he stays in his living room.

Guess Paul was wrong.

PseudoNymph edited this message on 05/22/2009 12:03PM

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

PseudoNymph Posted:

HOTLINKED IMAGE

Hey mate, might want to rehost your image, since the site that’s currently hosting it apparently doesn’t like people stealing their bandwidth. Log in to see images!

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Oh, curses. Thanks, I’ll do it now.

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I HAVE NO IDEA IF I CAN ALL CAPS IN THIS THRADE OR NOT. I DON’T PARTICULARLY CARE EITHER Log in to see images!

THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW IMAGINARY MONEY CAN GET YOU TO DO HORRENDOUS THINGS.

MOOCOW WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND CHECKED FLAMEBATE TO SEE A CONTEST RUN BY A VERY ****TY KLAN. MOOCOW THEN DECIDED THAT INTERNET DOLLARS > DIGNITY AND DECIDED TO GRAB A CAMERA AND DESTROY THE RETINAS OF MANY POOR FLAMEBATE USERS. ON HER WAY TO THE BED SHE TRIPPED OVER HER BREASTS, SCRAPED HER KNEE ON THE CARPET AND BANGED HER HEAD ON THE CUPBOARD.

UNFORTUATLEY SHE WAS SAVED FROM DEATH BY ONE OF HER MANY CHINS WHICH CUSHIONED THE IMPACT AND LIVED TO MOO ANOTHER DAY. TIRED FROM THE IMPACT SHE CALLED HER TRUSTY HELPER MONKEY FASHANU TO GATHER SOME FOOD FOR THE HOURLY GRAZE.

AFTER THE HOURLY INFLUX OF CALORIES AND FAT, MOOCOW DISMISSED FASHANU, FANTASISING NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ABOUT HOW SHE WANTED TO FRY HIM UP AND EAT HIM. SHE KNEW SHE COULDN’T DO THIS THOUGH SINCE SHE WOULD HAVE TO PERFORM MANY OF HER BASIC HUMAN FUNCTIONS ALONE AND BURN A FEW CALORIES OFF.

THEN REMEMBERING THE LURE OF FAKE MONEY ON THE SHINY BOX, SHE GRABBED HER DIGITAL CAMERA WITH HER SAUSAGE FINGERS AND AFTER 15 MINUTES OF FUMBLING FINALLY PRESSED THE CORRECT SEQUENCE OF bumONS TO GET THE TIMER WORKING.

SHE THEN DIVED ONTO THE BED, WHICH GROANED HEAVILY BUT THE REINFORCED STEEL BARS HELD HER FRAME ONCE AGAIN BY THE NEAREST OF MARGINS, SPREAD HER LEGS TO EXPOSE WHAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS THE BEELZEBUB OF woman's genitalsS AND PUT ON HER BEST SEXY FACE. THE CAMERA TOOK THE PICTURE AND PROMPTLY BURST INTO FLAMES HOWEVER IN THE FASTEST MOOCOW HAD MOVED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE SHE MANAGED TO QUELL THE FLAMES AND SAVE THE MEMORY CARD. MOOCOW THEN UPLOADED THE PICTURE TO THE DELIGHT OF FORUMWARRIORS EVERYWHERE

THIS IS HOW THIS PICTURE CAME TO EXIST

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

MC Banhammer Posted:

This isn’t a trolling contest. Warnings/ban being issued.

oh crap i just read this…

j/k who gives a ****? Log in to see images!

Protein_Pump was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Protein_Pump edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Protein_Pump Posted:

oh crap i just read this…

j/k who gives a ****? Log in to see images!

Well, y’know — you should.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

It’s a cat ****ing a dog lol

EarthMaidenT-
ay

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This is a seven-year-old Troll who’s name is Buffalo Chip. He lives in Toledo. This is the story of his life.

There once was a man who lived on a building in a crows’ nest. This man was known only as El Buffalo Chip. One day he sprinkled some Antifreeze on his flowers, and was saddened when they shriveled up and died. He decided that he would go on a quest to save the chickens of the world from premature enjoy by male reproductive organroaches. After his quest he had a one-night stand with a chicken named Henrietta and fell into a large stately house. Bill Gates laughed at Buffalo Chip and Buffalo Chip blew up. After he blew up he picked up his drycleaning but was stopped by EvilTrout who could speak German. He ran from EvilTrout and ran into a friendly neighborhood walrus, who persuaded him to trade his cow, Purd, for three magical razors. He used the razors and was taken swiftly to Buhdda, who had him reincarnated as Jessica Simpson. He, now Jessica Simpson, drove in his car until he was attacked by a knife weilding spoon. He ran away and then died again. He was reincarnated into himself and went to India to vanquish the male reproductive organroaches. Just when the male reproductive organroaches had almost one, Henrietta’s voice echoed in his head. “Use the Hat”. He used the hat and it saved the world somehow. He went home, and said ‘What a day!’. He fell asleep, and then the hat went on to become a senator.

sn4x

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Calvin lay there in bed, next to his tiger. His fourteenth birthday was tomorrow. He was getting older, puberty striking at his mind, voice, and body. He kissed Hobbes on the cheek, puling him closer and thanking him for being his friend. Then it happened. It had been happening often since he was thirteen and he had no control over it. His erection tented his boxers, pressing against his friend’s rump. “Stop..” Hobbes mumbled with a growl, pushing him away. Calvin turned onto his back, pulling his under shorts down and revealing his standing pillar, about five inches. Average, he figured. He shook Hobbes awake. He didn’t wake easily and grumbled and growled, but eventually sat up. “What, Calvin?” He asked angrily, wanting very much to go back to sleep. “I love you.” “I love you too..” Hobbes said awkwardly. ‘What is this about?’ He wondered. “Do you really love me?” “Yeah, why?” Hobbes sat up further, sleep forgotten. “I want to mate with you..” Calvin blushed. “Wait! What? You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said “fresh” and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I though “nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air”! I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight, yelled to the cabbie, yo homes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom, and I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!