Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

FattyMcFat Posted:

The rules are simple: post a picture and tell a story about it, one picture and story per post. Enter as many times as you like, but please do not post a picture or story that has already been posted in this thread. Nudity is neither prohibited nor required, and will not necessarily help you win. Just be creative. The only limits are your imagination and the global site rules. Feel free to comment on and critique each other’s entries. Exactly one week from now (at about 4pm EDT, give or take :30), I will select my favorite post and send the author 5 Brownie Points. Good luck.

can i do this?

Story:

Once upon a time, in a city far, far away, there lived a poor starving orphan who had never gotten a true Christmas gift in his life. He had no money, and no source of income, so he lived on the streets. Every Christmas, he would see the myriads of opulent families going to buy Christmas trees. Every Christmas, he would put his nose to windows and watch children open their gifts. He envied these children for the happiness they had on Christmas.

For this reason, the poor orphan set off to celebrate Christmas on his own. He found an old computer in the dump in which he lived. Secretly using the power outlets in the nearby buildings, the orphan began to play Forumwarz.

The orphan was still lonely and starving, but the game helped to alleviate the pain just slightly. Then, the dreaded Christmas time came around. The orphan desperately prayed that someone would grant him a gift of any sort for Christmas. The orphan noticed that all the children had trees under which they received their gifts.

He rummaged through the fallen branches on people’s lawns, and gathered fallen leaves and branches for his tree. Using the sticky dirt and discarded tape from the dump, the orphan put together a tree, and planted it in the ground. This minuscule creation was diminutive in comparison to the trees of the richer children, but it was a tree nonetheless. The orphan was content in his accomplishments, and eagerly awaited the arrival of Christmas day.

Finally, Christmas day arrived. The orphan awoke early in the morning to check if any gifts had been left under his tiny tree. Alas, there was nothing under the tree. But the ground below the tree had a distinct glitter to it. The orphan, with no tools but his hands, scooped away the dirt to reveal the treasure hidden underneath. It was a shiny metal case with the word “Forumwarz” written in large, gold letters. The orphan opened the case, eagerly anticipating a great present inside. The case contained a note. The orphan looked at the note and read it.

“Merry Christmas! Here is your present” read the message. The orphan did not see the present in the case and was dismayed. But then, a sudden gust of wind moved the note away, revealing his present underneath. The case contained 4 sparkling Brownie Points. The orphan was ecstatic that he had finally received his first Christmas present. He was surprised that a present of such grandeur would be given to someone like him. He fell to his knees and began to thank the divinities to whom he prayed nightly. Then, the boy took his computer and went to spend his greatest Christmas present ever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!