Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex ADVENTUES IN SEXUAL DEVIANCY

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I loved the feeling of the warm sun upon my young skin as I heard noises from the fence beside our house. I peered out of my dark sunglbumes at the site of a yellow plastic nozzle peeking through the wooden fence posts. I knew instantly that the young boy next door, while turned on at the site of my tight young body, was about to unload his ‘supersoaker” water gun in my general direction! The little “son of a ****” never left me alone anymore as I jumped to my feet. The water streaming past me, missing, I laughed aloud and darted for the front door. The boy opened the gate in front of me and charged up the sidewalk ready to unload. Cut off, I darted away from him, my mammary glands bouncing in my suit as I ran for the old building across the alley. I know he had to love the site of my slender, yet jiggling bum running away from him as I made it across the alley and entered the vacant lumber yard building that was full of old boxes. I quickly darted behind a pile and waited for him to pbum me by.

I was on all fours, hiding when the nozzle slid up to my head, I didnt even hear him as he snuck up behind me. Laughing, the neighbor boy told me raise up my hands or he would fire. I placed them above my head like a prisoner and stood up. the boy marched me to a opening in the building. I knew if he fired that my body would glisten and be shown off to someone that shouldnt see so much of me. But the entire episode excited me, as he placed a tie around my wrists and bound them behind me. Like a firing squad he stood me in front of him and asked if I had any last words when we both herd a rustling near the door. He looked surprised as his large brown dog trotted over to him. I dont know breeds but the dog weighed at least 100 lbs and was taller than the boys hip. He patted the dog on the head and prepared to fire but the dog trotted towards me. I laughed a little as his dog came over near me, the boy pleaded for the dog to get out of there, as I am sure the boy wanted to see my body soaking wet.

The dog stood at my waist, looking up at me, I asked him if he was my savior, but I couldnt expect what happened next. The dog stuck his nose right into the crotch of my suit and snorted loudly. I was so embarrbumed that i jumped backwards, loosing my balance and falling onto my hands on top of a box about hip high. My bum resting on the edge of the box, my hands under me, I felt the box lid cave in slightly, my feet coming off the ground, I was stuck. I wasnt able to sit up, my legs flailing as i tried to raise my head and shoulders. My legs apart, i was so embrarrbumed as I struggled several times. I pleaded to Jimmy to come help me up when the dogs nose touched my crotch! His body between my legs, i kicked up and down trying to get up as he pushed and nustled his head against the entire area of my slit. Nustling me again and again, i cried out, “jimmy” trying to get him to help me when the dogs tongue licked my bathing suit. Once then twice it lapped at my woman's genitals through the material wetting it instantly. His tongue forcing a camel toe appearance in my crotch, i cried out again…”Jimmy”. I leaned my head up to see him standing off to the side just watching his dog lick at my woman's genitals. My slit wetting, i knew my body well enough that i would excite quickly. I knew I needed to move and fast to keep the dog from gettting me off in front of Jimmy. I kicked my legs and rocked my hips trying to get to my feet, my toes almost touching the floor when the nustling dog managed to slide my suit slightly to the side of my labia, exposing the softness of my woman's genitals ever so slightly. His tongue lapped the exposed flesh, making me coo in tickling surprise, and I cried out desperatly again…”Jimmy!”

Soon Jimmy’s face appeared over me, his eyes told it all, he was in amazement at the sight of my flesh. I pleaded with him, “get him off of me” as watched as Jimmy took the dogs collar with one hand pulling him back from my woman's genitals a couple of inches. The dog straining foreward, I waited for him to pull me up, but i watched him stare at my slighly exposed skin. I knew now that all those times I had teased him ever so slightly at the sight of my body would come to haunt me as Jimmy reached foreward and slid my suit down to my knees! My woman's genitals exposed to him, he let go of the large dog and watched as it licked my bare woman's genitals.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

My legs straining to touch the floor, spread, my tight woman's genitals being licked again and again by a rough tongue, I cried out several times for him to help me. My legs began to slow as the tongue found a wet canal his tongue darting up my slit sending me into a pbumioate cry. Soon mylegs stopped and I laid there letting the dog get my woman's genitals off. LEgs spread I gasped and moaned, jimmy watching my body I saw him rubbing his crotch. I knew i was in deep trouble!

I kicked hard and tried to get my body up out of the sunken box top, my feet touching the floor I was about to come up out whenthe dog jumped up. His front paws at my sides the box top crumpling, my hips rising, until my woman's genitals touched his underside.

‘Oh god, Jimmy stop him now!” I yelled out just as the dogs male reproductive organ touched my woman's genitals. THrusting in the air and then on my thigh, I felt him nearingmy slit. I made eye contact with Jimmy standing there jacking off. “Please!” I pleaded as I felt it and Jimmy watched the dogs male reproductive organ enter my woman's genitals!

With in seconds he was ****ing me wildly. I could feel his hot male reproductive organ inside my aching woman's genitals walls as I lost all control and began to f*** the dog wildly. Moaning, ****ing, bucking, the dog and i made clumsy love. Jimmy couldnt take it any longer, and walked over and exposed my mammary glands, standing over my head on the other side of the box, he reached over and clasped at my mammary glands as his male reproductive organ laid upon my forehead. He moved my head and lips until it slid into my mouth. the dogs knott couldnt enter me form that angle thank god as we f***** rapidly.

Part II Coming soon

****ing feverishly, all I could do was look up into the face of a very excited young man. His face straining, his male reproductive organ in my mouth, my tongue teasing his mushroom head. My hard nipples exposed as his hands found their way to them. Firm, and more than a handful he roughly toyed with them. His male reproductive organ pressing deeper and deeper into my mouth, his weight shifting up on top of me, I felt the box crumple. I fell deeper toward the floor, my waist lower, the boy positioned himself differently an soon he was pulling my mouth over his male reproductive organ again and again, the dog moving more on top of me, I felt a large ball near the entrance to my woman's genitals.

thumb dog sex mpegs

i tried to look down, but the boys hands pulled my chin up as he twisted at my nipples and strained. I could feel something larger pushing toward my woman's genitals, opening me largely. Gasping from my woman's genitals being tore open, great times suddenly filled my mouth. I swallowed and choked as he came loads deep into my throat. I couldnt cry out, as the dogs knott stuck into my woman's genitals, boring me open. The boy fell off and watched me gargle his great times as I tried to cry out in pain. The knott burried in me, we began to f*** slowly and powerfully. great times oozing into me again and again as the beast made me his ****. Seeing my pain, he walked over to the dog and tried to pull him off of me, but my hips and woman's genitals followed. The dog welped in pain as he was twisted until he was on all fours facing away from me but his male reproductive organ still stuck in me. His tail wagging across my belly bumon, th eboy lifted it and starred at my stretched woman's genitals.

‘Can you pull it out of me?” I managed to get out, when he smiled at me, slid his hands down to my woman's genitals, and started rubbing my clit at an electric pace. I squeeled in lust as my aching woman's genitals was being teased. Faster and faster he made contact with my clit until my hips bucked. I was moving the dog with every thrust as I moaned again and again…until i said it..”f*** me!” again and again.

I was lost in the feeling in my stuffed woman's genitals. Being teased and f*****, I came in front of him. My eyes rolling back I was exhausted as my body relieved itself. Suddenly, I heard a little “plunk” and great times oozed from my woman's genitals as the dog walked away from me. Sitting down in the corner he licked his aching male reproductive organ as I laid with my woman's genitals gapping open. Fingers entered my dog great times filled twat, exploring me as all I could do was moan.

“I’m gonna f*** you.” he said excitedly, and before i could react, he laid down uponme and shoved his erect male reproductive organ into me. He pulled my legs up around him, and hammered my aching woman's genitals. Gasping for air and relief, I laid under my young lover and submitted to his every desire. ****ing his fantasy, he pounded away every teasing moment I had given him. He felt my mammary glands and slapped at my bum until I watched him tense and great times deep in my woman's genitals. He rolled off and laid beside me as great times dripped out of my well used woman's genitals. I was fianlly able to get to one knee and then stand up. My legs apart, my hand still tied, great times ran down my leg to my knee. I begged for him to untie me and soon he did.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I think I just died a little inside.

om nom nom

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Afraid that i may act violently toward him he stood back as I yelled at him for great timesming in me. I took the super soaker, and with him watching, placed it up my woman's genitals and drenched my womb with water. great times and water running out of me, I grabbed my suit and ran naked for the house.

I ran out of the old building and headed for the backyard. Naked, my body exposed in the outdoors, I opened the gate the backyard and looked to the house. I stopped immediatly at the sight of the UPS truck pulled up in front of the house! I jumped behind the garage, what timing I thought as I began to put my suit back onto my body, only I didnt have it all! I had the top of the bikini, but where was the bottoms, ****, I looked about the yard trying to find them, but couldnt! Trapped behind the garage, i placed the top over my aching mammary glands and looked down at my ravaged woman's genitals. The UPS man knocking on my door, what was i to do!

mov dog sex mpegs

I peeked around the edge waiting for him to leave when Jimmy walked out onto the front sidewalk and began to talk to the UPS man, what the hell was he doing. I could see my bikini bottom in his back pocket, as he signed for the package and opened the back door and entered my house. The delivery man pulling away, that little son a **** is all i could think as i raced for the door. Even though i knew he was in the house i ran for the front door half naked, I got to it and pulled feverishly but it was locked! I herd him laugh again as he stepped into the doorway, standing in my house as i stood with my woman's genitals exposed. “Need these?” he said holding up my bottoms, I threatened him, to kill him when i noticed the camera phone in his hand, : I coverd my woman's genitals with my hands and lept to the side of the door “stop it Jimmy” I said and pleaded for him to open the door, he didnt!

Up against the side of house, I realized I had a towel near the area I was sunbathing in, i ran out to the area and wrapped it aroundmy waist and walked slolwy up for the door again, still locked, Jimmy told me he was about to send my picture to all of his friends. I pleaded and pleaded for Jimmy to stop this ****, but he wouldnt. He told me I had to say that I f***** his dog and loved it and he would open the door. I wouldnt and I herd him dial, so i said it softly…”Jimmy i f***** your dog and liked it.” he laughed and said i needed to say it louder..”Jimmy i f***** your dog and liked it.” meeting his needs, the door opened, I wanted to kick his bum, but half naked I ran by him to the bathroom. I could here Jimmy in my house, I put on a pair of shorts and walked out to him, I was ready to fight, when he held up the phone…”one push and everyone gets it” is all he said. I stopped and told him he needed to leave when he told me we werent through yet, and that i needed to obey or else.

“What do you want Jimmy?” i pleaded, “havent you gotten enough?” he shook his head no and told me he wanted to see my body completely naked again. “Why?” is all i said as he smiled at me, the smile said it all, the chance to control my body. his fantasy body.

I undid my top, and let it drop to the floor. My nipples hardening instantly, i dont know why but my body was racing, the ****ing and the thrill of all of this getting to me, I was sexually excited as i pulled down my shorts and stood before Jimmy naked. The sight of my deflowering evident from the little bit of great times still dripping from my lips. Jimmy told me to play with it, and soon i toyed with the great times, letting my fingers slide it all over my labia and then to my clitty. He dropped to his knees and told me to show him my clitty, I obeyed and opened my flower to his straining eyes.He complimented me on being so sexy, and hot. I bit my lip as he flicked my clit with his finger. “did you really like the ****ing?’ he asked me teasing my clitty, i flushed and nodded my head yes. Jimmy smiled at me and said say it out loud, and i obeyed, “I really liked the ****ing Jimmy.”

“Do you want me to f*** you again?” he asked me as I nodded my head and said “yes Jimmy I want you to f*** me again.” his finger moving quickly over my clitty, i could feel myself nearing orgasm. “Do you want Bruno to f*** you again Megan?” I bit my lip as my clit quivered, “Yes, i want Bruno to f*** me again.” he laughed and told me to great times…working my clit faster and harder. “Are you my **** Megan?” he asked as I said “yes, I am your **** Jimmy” i sighed as i quivered and came upon his finger. “grope your titties Megan” he told me as i masaged my lobes, as he stood up and opened the door. Leading me to the enclosed porch, he whistled and Bruno sprung forth. “Get on all fours and show Bruno you are his ****.” I hesitated and then turned my bum to Bruno and got upon all fours on the porch. Bruno needed no coaxing, and he lifted his paws up over my hips and soon his male reproductive organ was sliding across my bum. “Giude him in” Jimmy spoke and I obeyed. My aching woman's genitals taking Bruno’s large male reproductive organ for a second time, it hurt but felt so good as he pumped my slit. I went from aching to screaming in lust as he pumped my woman's genitals to pleasure. My legs straining I spread them as far as I could apart without falling, I saw Jimmy watching, using his phone to capture my image again and again as I f***** his dog willingly. Its not pushing in again, i opened myself further with my fingers and took this dogs knott into my woman's genitals. SO tight, stretching me, my mouth hung open and Jimmy cheered “take it, take it megan you horny ****” thats when bruno flipped around. It hurt as he turned bum to bum and stood there, i was grunting as he walked toward Jimmy pulling me along! “Stop him Jimmy I pleaded again” but Jimmy opened the door and said “want him to take you outside?”

I pleaded “no” again and again until Brunos knott let loose and he walked out while great times ran from my stretched woman's genitals, I crawled into the doorway and laid down onmy back, Jimmy walking over me jacking off his male reproductive organ he shot great times all over my mammary glands and chin.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

“you are so ****ing hot megan.” he told me as he kissed my forehead and toyed with the great times all over my woman's genitals. “I gotta get home, but i will be back tommorow, that okay my ****.” I nodded yes and he left me upon the porch floor.

I went to stand up, my knees so weak, that i stumbled to the bathroom and sat down upon the pot. great times dripping into the bowl i just sat there legs spread. It was sore, very sore to the touch, I took water and tried to clean myself, but soon stopped and sat resting my mind as much as my body.

As i cooled I herd the pitter patter of our own family dog. A dalmation, he strode throught he house listening for me. I had never done anything with him in my entire life as i sat legs open. The smell of Bruno’s great times in the air, I saw Jake’s nose working the air. He ran right up to me and sniffed at my inner thighs, i kicked him away and stood up. Noway, Jake, I am not ****ing you too I said to him and walked toward my bedroom. I got a small skirt and wrapped it around my scratched hips, i bent down and looked for panties in a drwer when Jake placed his nose up under me upon my woman's genitals. “No Jake” i yelled as he licked at my slit. I pushed his head away and went to stand when he growled at me like i had never heard before.

“Go away Jake!” i demanded as he growled again. I sat somewhat motionless and he walked up to me growling and licking at my woman's genitals. He was angry that another dog had came in his girl i could tell. I sat there as he sniffed and licked, only wearing my skirt, ne nudged me foreward until i was on all fours. My mammary glands hanging down below me, nipples hard, as he climbed up upon my back.

dog sex mpegs images

Still growling lowly, he tried to find my woman's genitals. His paws at my sides, tearing at my skirt until i repositioned, reached under and guided his hard young male reproductive organ into me. Smaller than Brutus, he f***** me easily and fast! I was quick to excite and could be heard inside and out of the house as i cried out in hurtful lust. Whimpering like a hurt rabbit I laid upon the floor becoming Jakes ****!I lost control, bucking and contorting until Jakes knot slid into my woman's genitals! Smaller, it felt good deep in me!

I cried out again and again for someone to help me, but none came. Again and again he was able to slide his knott up and back inside my aching woman's genitals until i came fevishly upon his knott. I dont know what came over me as I slid my woman's genitals off of his knott, moved under him and took it in my mouth. Jacking his male reproductive organ and sucking until great times filled my mouth and up into my nasal cavaty. great times all down my throat and chest, jake walked back and looked at me. great times dripping from my woman's genitals, mouth and off my mammary glands. The taste all through my mouth, I girgled and spat great times down to my stomach. I smeared it in my hair and all over my hardnipples. “Doggy ****.” i said aloud as i looked inthe mirror. I knew I would do it again and again as soon as i had the chance to recover and f*** Jake and Bruno, I was a dog ****, a great times sucking dog ****, and I loved it!

The next morning I laid in the tub for an hour. Legs apart, I took the head off of the shower extension, placing the rubber hose at my entrance, I ran it up into my woman's genitals several inches and turned on the warm water. The water soothing my aching woman's genitalsl walls as dog great times was washed from my woman's genitals. My womb felt full, and soon a great times filled mix flowed from me until I felt i was clean. I drained the water from the tub, and refilled it with intensly hot water and lots of bubbles. The water burned at my sides were several scratches burned. The paw scratches quite visable, I cleaned them well hoping they would heal fast so that noone would know. I stood up in the tub and looked at the bubbles running down my tan body. The mirror slightly frosted, I could see the full length of my body in the mirror, my slender tan legs, the firmness of my stomach, the roundness of my mammary glands, the perk of my nipples the tan lines at my waist, the paw scratches on my sides, and a slight redness to my labia from the intense use the previous day.

I stepped from the tub, letting it drain and selected clothing to hide my scratches. I had on a white sportsbra, white lace panties, high cut on the thigh, and then put on a dress that came to my knees, light blue in color and made of cotton. it was form fitting, but allowed my sides to be well hidden. I did my hair, drying it and placing it into a pony tail in the back. Finally, I was ready to face the world as a dog **** in hiding.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Jake was out in his kennel, Dad must of put him in it this morning thank god, I thought to myself, as i wasnt prepared to deal with him again this moment. I looked out into the backyard and didnt see Jimmy or his dog, thank god to that as well. I took a little time to talk to my boyfriend on my cell phone, he was at work at the feed mill on the edge of town, and told him I was looking foreward to the movies on friday. I was doing great, I was handling yesterday in stride and feeling I would be able to deal with myself and my life as a dog **** in hiding.

I walked to the drug store and bought a cherry coke, noone inside seemed to notice anything different about me, and I was relieved. I took a short stroll through park a block from my house, the old warehouse on the far end where I had succomed to Jimmy and his dog, I looked at the blooming flowers along the walk and sat down on the old iron bench to drink my cherry coke. Several people were enjoying the morning just as I was with a stroll through the park when old man Stevens and his seeing eye dog came up the path. He was blind for his life, but several eye problems had to led to him loosing his sight a few years ago. Maybe 75, he had a large dog, i dont know the breed, but it was a large white dog that led him to the bench and Mr. Stevens sat down on the other end. “How are you today Mr. Stevens?” I greeted him as he smiled largely and stated “Well fine Megan. ENjoying the park today?” He asked back. “Why yes, a lot, its so peaceful today.” I enjoyed saying back to him as he sat and handed my his newspaper. “Would you read the headlines of the paper to me this morning Megan?” he asked nicely and I agreed to. I began reading of the benefit supper the ladies auxillary was having tonight and the wreck up on highway 281, Mr Stevens listened intently and he asked me to read more of the stories he liked. The large white dog circled closer and closer to me until he was at my knee. Mr Stevens picked up on the dog getting closer to me, ‘Dont worry about him Megan, just scratch his ears and he will be fine.” I did so and started in on a story about the war memorial celebration when the white dog placed his nose at my hemline and sniffed intently. I pushed his nose down and inched away slightly and kept reading until he aggressively investigated my thighs with his nose.

“Mr. Stevens your dog seems to be very affectionate, can you pull him back?” i said with my voice straining slightly from embarrbumment. “oh sure he said pulling his leash slightly “Sit dog.” he stated and the dog sat at his side as I began to read again. My voice cracking, my woman's genitals wetting, what the hell was wrong with me. As i read i could see his red male reproductive organ starting to emerge from his sheath. The white dog knew, he knew I was a **** in heat. I continued to read, my voice shaking more and more until i opened my legs slightly and let the dog get a look and a clean site to my aching slit. Out in the open I couldnt do what I wanted, or I would of masturbated right then and there! My heart pounding the dog leaning towards me, he wanted more I could tell. I didnt see anyone else around as i took my right foot out of my shoe and moved it toward his dog. I placed my toes on his belly and then upon his dark red male reproductive organ. Reading I let my leg rock and in efeect my toes where jacking his dogs male reproductive organ. Mr Stevens had no idea, as his dog hunched his haunches and let my excite his aching male reproductive organ. I wanted to do more, so much more right there. I kept looking around to see if anyone else was around, and finding noone let the dogs male reproductive organ slide between my big toe and the reast of them. Jacking his red male reproductive organ the dog was on fire. I asked him who cared for his dog, and he told me of the service that comes by and grooms him, I told him what a pretty dog he had and how I loved dogs. He smiled largely and told me I could come by anytime and take his dog for an extra walk. I knew I would some day and took my foot away as a woman walked through the park with her toddler. I tried to look innocent until after they were gone and open my thighs, the dog learched foreward, Mr stevens pulling him back but I told him he was okay. Talking to Mr Stevens his dog sniffed at my thighs until he nose collided with my wet panties! I gasped lightly, “Is he bothering you Megan”” he asked concerned. I said no and let him sniff upon me again and again. I ran my hand up my thigh under my skirt and pulled my paties to the side and let his tongue lick my aching slit! f***, I nearly came. I somehow held a conversation about a movie at the theater as I got licked 4-5 times! I wanted to f***, but knew I couldnt, as I stood up at the sight of another figure coming into the park. ‘I gotta go Mr Stevens, Sorry!” and I left abruptly. I walked home fast, trying not to see anyone. I entered the yard and knew I needed male reproductive organ right now.

I went to the kennel, taking jakes door and opening it, I ran for the back porch. Jake followed, and as soon as I opened the door, I dropped down to all fours. Pulling my skirt up over my bum, i let jake come up from behind and sniff my aching slit. Masturbating, he knew was I needed. he positioned himself around my hips with his front paws and I guided his male reproductive organ into my woman's genitals. I let him pound me, knott me and f*** me to three explosive orgasms until he exploded inside my woman's genitals and left his knott stuck inside of me! I was crying out, telling jake to f*** me like an obedient ****! Jake withdrew and let my collapse on the floor.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

He’d heard all kinds of little anecdotes about dogs and people together. Little tidbits of information, sometimes a joke, sometimes a short story, sometimes told increduously, sometimes just matter of fact. All of them had something interesting about them.

Sometimes it was just who the person was that made it exciting, sometimes the situation, and maybe it was the location, or any number of things that slightly differed from what he considered normal. The more he heard, the more he knew that it wasn’t nearly as uncommon as people would have him believe. He was starting to think that there was no such thing as ‘normal’, that everyone was different, and had different ideas about what was right and wrong.

He knew, he’d pretty much done it all.

Jim’s married now, having given up thinking about such things. He barely remembers all the the different experiences he’s had with animals. He’s finally beat his addiction to his, ahem, best friends… Steve’s over, with a new friend of his, who is getting her fingernails painted by Jim’s wife Amanda.

Sara, Steve says, tell them about your day. Sara blushes, but without missing a beat, begins to tell them about her day.

So, the paramedics get back from a call, she blushes, they tell me: “Well, we got there, and this lady had been fooling around with her dog.” She demonstrated how big her eyes got as she finished the story. “So my partner grabbed a blanket, and covered her up as he explained that there was nothing she or they could do but wait for him to finish.” He stated as a matter of fact. “You could pour some cold water on him, and that works sometimes, but the way that a dog is built, there is nothing you can do until he’s finished. I never really paid much attention, but it was hard not to see their male reproductive organ after they were done, the base of their male reproductive organ is like a knot, and what has happened is that that knot has ‘tied’ with you.”

The lady was like… So, there’s nothing you can do. I just have to ****ing wait here until my ****ing dog decides he’s done!?” She yells. Yes maam, Sorry, was all that we could say. She was OK when we got in there, but then she got totally ****y.

Sara shrugged. Everyone laughed. Nobody else had a story. Jim was torn between making himself even more obvious than he felt. He wouldn’t share this with anyone. As far as he was concerned, nothing ever happened. Even as he made that mental note, a flood of stories ran through his head. Like little snapshots the memories flowed.

That time in that little shed. The time in the doghouse, next to the neighbors house, under a window. All the times in that shed, behind one of his friends house, directly in front of a window, as a matter of fact. Jim shuddered. They just wouldn’t stop. Despite himself he was becoming aroused. It was like all those years of abstinance had never happened. He was right back to being his somewhat ****-like affinity to be violated. Not by a guy, no, never actually, but if he had happened to meet a frendly pet, of a sufficient size to dominate him, who was he to say no?

That was it, Jim couldn’t resist anymore, he had to throw something out there, apparently he was either the only bold one there, or simply the most addicted. He wasn’t so much as telling the story to get a reaction, but rather to just keep the conversation going.

Well, a long time ago, there was this lady in the neighborhood… Everyone knew that she fooled around with her dog. It was like, just common knowledge, if you can believe that. I mean, I don’t know exactly how many, but between me and three other guys, we joked about it frequently.

(Mike wasn’t talking about a lady, he was talking about himself. He had also had some small sexual contact with two of the guys he had just mentioned, and at least one of them had told him once “Stop masturbating the dog” when he was so fixated on taking care of the dog that he wasn’t aware a friend had come over.)

Amanda had heard the story before, so, any reaction she gave was a practiced one. They’d dated for 5 years, and now married for another 5 with only one mention of her pbuming interest in seeing a video. That was a result of their last visit to a video store, back in the days of porn being readily available in a convenient ‘mom and pops’ sort of rental store, when Jim said “Hey, here’s one with a dog!” and gave a manly little giggle, perhaps bordering on sinister. To which she responded “really? Get it.” Jim, not having thought about dogs in a long time, was hesitant to explore that topic, just as afraid that she might like it, as she might finally realize what a freak she had married.

She never knew, even thirteen years later, that he had long lost any such curiousity because he felt like he really couldn’t be any more experienced. He still liked to pretend though.

I don’t know if anyone ever really saw her, but that was what we always said, things like, ‘dog lady’ but, oddly enough, none of us gave any real thought to it. We never said anything negative, that’s just what we called her because we didn’t know her name. We all seemed to feel like, whatever, that’s strange but, we didn’t need to tell anyone. She did have a big german shepherd though, and we did see him trying to get on her all the time…and then usually right after that, she would take him in the house.

That was all that Jim said that time. He could never admit that he was the one sneaking around the neighborhood, waiting for the first dog to smell him and almost always shortly after that, his pants ‘accidentally’ falling down.

Steve and Sara laughed, and the topic went on to other things. The wife was the one to bring up the next story, by asking Jim to tell it.

“Oh yeah, your cousin, he saw some guy in his back yard, ****ing their female dog. I think he called the police, but he was gone by the time the cops got there. Can you imagine that?, the cousin looked at me disbelievingly.

Jim could. He’d tried once before. Their neighbors dog was a huge female who had literally just wandered into his house. It wasn’t that unusual, since he was always bringing strays into the house so, he guessed that she smelled something and just followed it in. She looked to be in heat, but he only liked to be dominated. He liked it accidental, or at least so he could pretend that it was. He always liked to pretend that he was being forced. Sometimes he imagined that he was tied up, or being whipped if he didn’t let the dog have him. He had to pretend to be unwilling, after all, if he wanted this, what kind of man was he? It was the only thing that kept him from bending over for any male dog that he encountered.

Of course, Jim wasn’t telling them this. He didn’t want to give himself away, and this sort of thing didn’t really interest him. He certainly didn’t need any attention from relatives, even if they were only the wife’s cousins.

Nobody else had anything to say. Once the nails were dry, Steve and Sara left and nothing furthur was said. They left home to stay at her parents house.

Jim didn’t need to be reminded why. They had two huskies to take care of. He laughed to himself and the words ‘taking care of’.

To his credit, he tried to resist. They went to bed, had a very nice love-making session and fell asleep. Well, she did anyway. He decided to have a cigarette. He really was almost unaware of what he was doing. He denied it to even himself, even as he did it.

Walking outside, heart pumping in the darkened back porch, he lit his cigarette. The large husky bounded up to him. He gave him a tenative pet. He had slipped on a t-shirt and underwear on his way out, but he felt naked. The dog jumped around and gave a little bark. He was clearly excited to see him. He took a long drag and looked around. His heart was pounding and his underwear seemed to be getting tighter, almost feeling like they were shrinking. So embarbumed he was. He kept trying to resist. He decided it was too cold, and tried to go back inside. He fell down, and was slow to get up.

He felt a lick and a cold nose from behind. Without any encouragement the dog was on him, humping madly into his soft rear, jabbing furiously into him. He tried to get up but tripped again, his short underwear caught by a stray dew-claw. Bent over, underwear around his knees, his wife could catch him at any moment.

He didn’t care too much. He could lie his way out of this, it was an accident. If I got up right now, it would be believable. The dog inched closer, a large tip pressing wetly against his thin underwear. Pushing it too much, he felt it enter as it pushed around the underwear. Bunched up at the bottom, he was still clothed, he told himself…it’s not my fault, he whispered to himself. It’s an accident. I should get up.

He’s so heavy though, his paws wrapped around him, holding him in place. He finds he can’t stop, he feels like he has to let him finish. He’s so afraid of getting caught, but he can’t stop, he can’t stop the dog. He’s in, so hard, and he can’t get away, he’s getting ****ed, whether he’s changed his mind or not. This dog is huge, he realizes. He had no idea how big it would get, that he would be stuck there being ****ed by this dog. How long he was stuck there he didn’t know. His male reproductive organ was as hard as a rock, wet from the combination of pregreat times, his and his new friends. He was soaked. The dogs knot was pressing firmly into him. He felt it slide in and out, and in and out so many times in such a short time that he didn’t notice at first that he was locked into him. There was no getting away from him now. He felt so full, and he could feel every throb as he continued to thrust away into him.

So embarbumed that he couldn’t stop the dog, or himself, he started to enjoy it despite himself. He encouraged him, backed into him, and finally heard a small sigh. For a moment, he thought he was caught, but it was just the dog, finally having his orgasm.

He tried to get up, but he was still stuck and maybe ten minutes later he could finally go back to bed. The wife, still sleeping, and as far as he knew, was none the wiser.

Cleaned up and in bed, he started thinking about tomorrow; they did have two dogs, after all. He had to be fair, he couldn’t ignore the other one.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OH GOD YOU SICK ****S.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

o.O

Well… I shouldn’t have read it.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I came.

om nom nom

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

THX FOR GIVING ME HARDON AT WORK I HAD A MEETIGN

deadfine upstanding member of societyba-
bies

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I came.

Ask me about Fingerz’ dragons

Ask me about Fingerz’ nudes

Thumbz

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

So you are pretty much saying you want a giant winged bird to fly down and spacedock in your trap/vaghole

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Thumbz Posted:

So you are pretty much saying you want a giant winged bird to fly down and spacedock in your trap/vaghole

UP THERE^^ THAT LOOKS LIKE THE BoPSIGNAL

myfaceisonfi-
re

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I should’ve stopped reading that much earlier than I did.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

It wasn’t as bad as that pokemon one

I forget what it was

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

lol

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

tl;dr

dearest

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

myfaceisonfire Posted:

I should’ve stopped reading that much earlier than I did.

ditto that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!