Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

My legs straining to touch the floor, spread, my tight woman's genitals being licked again and again by a rough tongue, I cried out several times for him to help me. My legs began to slow as the tongue found a wet canal his tongue darting up my slit sending me into a pbumioate cry. Soon mylegs stopped and I laid there letting the dog get my woman's genitals off. LEgs spread I gasped and moaned, jimmy watching my body I saw him rubbing his crotch. I knew i was in deep trouble!

I kicked hard and tried to get my body up out of the sunken box top, my feet touching the floor I was about to come up out whenthe dog jumped up. His front paws at my sides the box top crumpling, my hips rising, until my woman's genitals touched his underside.

‘Oh god, Jimmy stop him now!” I yelled out just as the dogs male reproductive organ touched my woman's genitals. THrusting in the air and then on my thigh, I felt him nearingmy slit. I made eye contact with Jimmy standing there jacking off. “Please!” I pleaded as I felt it and Jimmy watched the dogs male reproductive organ enter my woman's genitals!

With in seconds he was ****ing me wildly. I could feel his hot male reproductive organ inside my aching woman's genitals walls as I lost all control and began to f*** the dog wildly. Moaning, ****ing, bucking, the dog and i made clumsy love. Jimmy couldnt take it any longer, and walked over and exposed my mammary glands, standing over my head on the other side of the box, he reached over and clasped at my mammary glands as his male reproductive organ laid upon my forehead. He moved my head and lips until it slid into my mouth. the dogs knott couldnt enter me form that angle thank god as we f***** rapidly.

Part II Coming soon

****ing feverishly, all I could do was look up into the face of a very excited young man. His face straining, his male reproductive organ in my mouth, my tongue teasing his mushroom head. My hard nipples exposed as his hands found their way to them. Firm, and more than a handful he roughly toyed with them. His male reproductive organ pressing deeper and deeper into my mouth, his weight shifting up on top of me, I felt the box crumple. I fell deeper toward the floor, my waist lower, the boy positioned himself differently an soon he was pulling my mouth over his male reproductive organ again and again, the dog moving more on top of me, I felt a large ball near the entrance to my woman's genitals.

thumb dog sex mpegs

i tried to look down, but the boys hands pulled my chin up as he twisted at my nipples and strained. I could feel something larger pushing toward my woman's genitals, opening me largely. Gasping from my woman's genitals being tore open, great times suddenly filled my mouth. I swallowed and choked as he came loads deep into my throat. I couldnt cry out, as the dogs knott stuck into my woman's genitals, boring me open. The boy fell off and watched me gargle his great times as I tried to cry out in pain. The knott burried in me, we began to f*** slowly and powerfully. great times oozing into me again and again as the beast made me his ****. Seeing my pain, he walked over to the dog and tried to pull him off of me, but my hips and woman's genitals followed. The dog welped in pain as he was twisted until he was on all fours facing away from me but his male reproductive organ still stuck in me. His tail wagging across my belly bumon, th eboy lifted it and starred at my stretched woman's genitals.

‘Can you pull it out of me?” I managed to get out, when he smiled at me, slid his hands down to my woman's genitals, and started rubbing my clit at an electric pace. I squeeled in lust as my aching woman's genitals was being teased. Faster and faster he made contact with my clit until my hips bucked. I was moving the dog with every thrust as I moaned again and again…until i said it..”f*** me!” again and again.

I was lost in the feeling in my stuffed woman's genitals. Being teased and f*****, I came in front of him. My eyes rolling back I was exhausted as my body relieved itself. Suddenly, I heard a little “plunk” and great times oozed from my woman's genitals as the dog walked away from me. Sitting down in the corner he licked his aching male reproductive organ as I laid with my woman's genitals gapping open. Fingers entered my dog great times filled twat, exploring me as all I could do was moan.

“I’m gonna f*** you.” he said excitedly, and before i could react, he laid down uponme and shoved his erect male reproductive organ into me. He pulled my legs up around him, and hammered my aching woman's genitals. Gasping for air and relief, I laid under my young lover and submitted to his every desire. ****ing his fantasy, he pounded away every teasing moment I had given him. He felt my mammary glands and slapped at my bum until I watched him tense and great times deep in my woman's genitals. He rolled off and laid beside me as great times dripped out of my well used woman's genitals. I was fianlly able to get to one knee and then stand up. My legs apart, my hand still tied, great times ran down my leg to my knee. I begged for him to untie me and soon he did.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!