Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Jake was out in his kennel, Dad must of put him in it this morning thank god, I thought to myself, as i wasnt prepared to deal with him again this moment. I looked out into the backyard and didnt see Jimmy or his dog, thank god to that as well. I took a little time to talk to my boyfriend on my cell phone, he was at work at the feed mill on the edge of town, and told him I was looking foreward to the movies on friday. I was doing great, I was handling yesterday in stride and feeling I would be able to deal with myself and my life as a dog **** in hiding.

I walked to the drug store and bought a cherry coke, noone inside seemed to notice anything different about me, and I was relieved. I took a short stroll through park a block from my house, the old warehouse on the far end where I had succomed to Jimmy and his dog, I looked at the blooming flowers along the walk and sat down on the old iron bench to drink my cherry coke. Several people were enjoying the morning just as I was with a stroll through the park when old man Stevens and his seeing eye dog came up the path. He was blind for his life, but several eye problems had to led to him loosing his sight a few years ago. Maybe 75, he had a large dog, i dont know the breed, but it was a large white dog that led him to the bench and Mr. Stevens sat down on the other end. “How are you today Mr. Stevens?” I greeted him as he smiled largely and stated “Well fine Megan. ENjoying the park today?” He asked back. “Why yes, a lot, its so peaceful today.” I enjoyed saying back to him as he sat and handed my his newspaper. “Would you read the headlines of the paper to me this morning Megan?” he asked nicely and I agreed to. I began reading of the benefit supper the ladies auxillary was having tonight and the wreck up on highway 281, Mr Stevens listened intently and he asked me to read more of the stories he liked. The large white dog circled closer and closer to me until he was at my knee. Mr Stevens picked up on the dog getting closer to me, ‘Dont worry about him Megan, just scratch his ears and he will be fine.” I did so and started in on a story about the war memorial celebration when the white dog placed his nose at my hemline and sniffed intently. I pushed his nose down and inched away slightly and kept reading until he aggressively investigated my thighs with his nose.

“Mr. Stevens your dog seems to be very affectionate, can you pull him back?” i said with my voice straining slightly from embarrbumment. “oh sure he said pulling his leash slightly “Sit dog.” he stated and the dog sat at his side as I began to read again. My voice cracking, my woman's genitals wetting, what the hell was wrong with me. As i read i could see his red male reproductive organ starting to emerge from his sheath. The white dog knew, he knew I was a **** in heat. I continued to read, my voice shaking more and more until i opened my legs slightly and let the dog get a look and a clean site to my aching slit. Out in the open I couldnt do what I wanted, or I would of masturbated right then and there! My heart pounding the dog leaning towards me, he wanted more I could tell. I didnt see anyone else around as i took my right foot out of my shoe and moved it toward his dog. I placed my toes on his belly and then upon his dark red male reproductive organ. Reading I let my leg rock and in efeect my toes where jacking his dogs male reproductive organ. Mr Stevens had no idea, as his dog hunched his haunches and let my excite his aching male reproductive organ. I wanted to do more, so much more right there. I kept looking around to see if anyone else was around, and finding noone let the dogs male reproductive organ slide between my big toe and the reast of them. Jacking his red male reproductive organ the dog was on fire. I asked him who cared for his dog, and he told me of the service that comes by and grooms him, I told him what a pretty dog he had and how I loved dogs. He smiled largely and told me I could come by anytime and take his dog for an extra walk. I knew I would some day and took my foot away as a woman walked through the park with her toddler. I tried to look innocent until after they were gone and open my thighs, the dog learched foreward, Mr stevens pulling him back but I told him he was okay. Talking to Mr Stevens his dog sniffed at my thighs until he nose collided with my wet panties! I gasped lightly, “Is he bothering you Megan”” he asked concerned. I said no and let him sniff upon me again and again. I ran my hand up my thigh under my skirt and pulled my paties to the side and let his tongue lick my aching slit! f***, I nearly came. I somehow held a conversation about a movie at the theater as I got licked 4-5 times! I wanted to f***, but knew I couldnt, as I stood up at the sight of another figure coming into the park. ‘I gotta go Mr Stevens, Sorry!” and I left abruptly. I walked home fast, trying not to see anyone. I entered the yard and knew I needed male reproductive organ right now.

I went to the kennel, taking jakes door and opening it, I ran for the back porch. Jake followed, and as soon as I opened the door, I dropped down to all fours. Pulling my skirt up over my bum, i let jake come up from behind and sniff my aching slit. Masturbating, he knew was I needed. he positioned himself around my hips with his front paws and I guided his male reproductive organ into my woman's genitals. I let him pound me, knott me and f*** me to three explosive orgasms until he exploded inside my woman's genitals and left his knott stuck inside of me! I was crying out, telling jake to f*** me like an obedient ****! Jake withdrew and let my collapse on the floor.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!