Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I loved the feeling of the warm sun upon my young skin as I heard noises from the fence beside our house. I peered out of my dark sunglbumes at the site of a yellow plastic nozzle peeking through the wooden fence posts. I knew instantly that the young boy next door, while turned on at the site of my tight young body, was about to unload his ‘supersoaker” water gun in my general direction! The little “son of a ****” never left me alone anymore as I jumped to my feet. The water streaming past me, missing, I laughed aloud and darted for the front door. The boy opened the gate in front of me and charged up the sidewalk ready to unload. Cut off, I darted away from him, my mammary glands bouncing in my suit as I ran for the old building across the alley. I know he had to love the site of my slender, yet jiggling bum running away from him as I made it across the alley and entered the vacant lumber yard building that was full of old boxes. I quickly darted behind a pile and waited for him to pbum me by.

I was on all fours, hiding when the nozzle slid up to my head, I didnt even hear him as he snuck up behind me. Laughing, the neighbor boy told me raise up my hands or he would fire. I placed them above my head like a prisoner and stood up. the boy marched me to a opening in the building. I knew if he fired that my body would glisten and be shown off to someone that shouldnt see so much of me. But the entire episode excited me, as he placed a tie around my wrists and bound them behind me. Like a firing squad he stood me in front of him and asked if I had any last words when we both herd a rustling near the door. He looked surprised as his large brown dog trotted over to him. I dont know breeds but the dog weighed at least 100 lbs and was taller than the boys hip. He patted the dog on the head and prepared to fire but the dog trotted towards me. I laughed a little as his dog came over near me, the boy pleaded for the dog to get out of there, as I am sure the boy wanted to see my body soaking wet.

The dog stood at my waist, looking up at me, I asked him if he was my savior, but I couldnt expect what happened next. The dog stuck his nose right into the crotch of my suit and snorted loudly. I was so embarrbumed that i jumped backwards, loosing my balance and falling onto my hands on top of a box about hip high. My bum resting on the edge of the box, my hands under me, I felt the box lid cave in slightly, my feet coming off the ground, I was stuck. I wasnt able to sit up, my legs flailing as i tried to raise my head and shoulders. My legs apart, i was so embrarrbumed as I struggled several times. I pleaded to Jimmy to come help me up when the dogs nose touched my crotch! His body between my legs, i kicked up and down trying to get up as he pushed and nustled his head against the entire area of my slit. Nustling me again and again, i cried out, “jimmy” trying to get him to help me when the dogs tongue licked my bathing suit. Once then twice it lapped at my woman's genitals through the material wetting it instantly. His tongue forcing a camel toe appearance in my crotch, i cried out again…”Jimmy”. I leaned my head up to see him standing off to the side just watching his dog lick at my woman's genitals. My slit wetting, i knew my body well enough that i would excite quickly. I knew I needed to move and fast to keep the dog from gettting me off in front of Jimmy. I kicked my legs and rocked my hips trying to get to my feet, my toes almost touching the floor when the nustling dog managed to slide my suit slightly to the side of my labia, exposing the softness of my woman's genitals ever so slightly. His tongue lapped the exposed flesh, making me coo in tickling surprise, and I cried out desperatly again…”Jimmy!”

Soon Jimmy’s face appeared over me, his eyes told it all, he was in amazement at the sight of my flesh. I pleaded with him, “get him off of me” as watched as Jimmy took the dogs collar with one hand pulling him back from my woman's genitals a couple of inches. The dog straining foreward, I waited for him to pull me up, but i watched him stare at my slighly exposed skin. I knew now that all those times I had teased him ever so slightly at the sight of my body would come to haunt me as Jimmy reached foreward and slid my suit down to my knees! My woman's genitals exposed to him, he let go of the large dog and watched as it licked my bare woman's genitals.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!