Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

“you are so ****ing hot megan.” he told me as he kissed my forehead and toyed with the great times all over my woman's genitals. “I gotta get home, but i will be back tommorow, that okay my ****.” I nodded yes and he left me upon the porch floor.

I went to stand up, my knees so weak, that i stumbled to the bathroom and sat down upon the pot. great times dripping into the bowl i just sat there legs spread. It was sore, very sore to the touch, I took water and tried to clean myself, but soon stopped and sat resting my mind as much as my body.

As i cooled I herd the pitter patter of our own family dog. A dalmation, he strode throught he house listening for me. I had never done anything with him in my entire life as i sat legs open. The smell of Bruno’s great times in the air, I saw Jake’s nose working the air. He ran right up to me and sniffed at my inner thighs, i kicked him away and stood up. Noway, Jake, I am not ****ing you too I said to him and walked toward my bedroom. I got a small skirt and wrapped it around my scratched hips, i bent down and looked for panties in a drwer when Jake placed his nose up under me upon my woman's genitals. “No Jake” i yelled as he licked at my slit. I pushed his head away and went to stand when he growled at me like i had never heard before.

“Go away Jake!” i demanded as he growled again. I sat somewhat motionless and he walked up to me growling and licking at my woman's genitals. He was angry that another dog had came in his girl i could tell. I sat there as he sniffed and licked, only wearing my skirt, ne nudged me foreward until i was on all fours. My mammary glands hanging down below me, nipples hard, as he climbed up upon my back.

dog sex mpegs images

Still growling lowly, he tried to find my woman's genitals. His paws at my sides, tearing at my skirt until i repositioned, reached under and guided his hard young male reproductive organ into me. Smaller than Brutus, he f***** me easily and fast! I was quick to excite and could be heard inside and out of the house as i cried out in hurtful lust. Whimpering like a hurt rabbit I laid upon the floor becoming Jakes ****!I lost control, bucking and contorting until Jakes knot slid into my woman's genitals! Smaller, it felt good deep in me!

I cried out again and again for someone to help me, but none came. Again and again he was able to slide his knott up and back inside my aching woman's genitals until i came fevishly upon his knott. I dont know what came over me as I slid my woman's genitals off of his knott, moved under him and took it in my mouth. Jacking his male reproductive organ and sucking until great times filled my mouth and up into my nasal cavaty. great times all down my throat and chest, jake walked back and looked at me. great times dripping from my woman's genitals, mouth and off my mammary glands. The taste all through my mouth, I girgled and spat great times down to my stomach. I smeared it in my hair and all over my hardnipples. “Doggy ****.” i said aloud as i looked inthe mirror. I knew I would do it again and again as soon as i had the chance to recover and f*** Jake and Bruno, I was a dog ****, a great times sucking dog ****, and I loved it!

The next morning I laid in the tub for an hour. Legs apart, I took the head off of the shower extension, placing the rubber hose at my entrance, I ran it up into my woman's genitals several inches and turned on the warm water. The water soothing my aching woman's genitalsl walls as dog great times was washed from my woman's genitals. My womb felt full, and soon a great times filled mix flowed from me until I felt i was clean. I drained the water from the tub, and refilled it with intensly hot water and lots of bubbles. The water burned at my sides were several scratches burned. The paw scratches quite visable, I cleaned them well hoping they would heal fast so that noone would know. I stood up in the tub and looked at the bubbles running down my tan body. The mirror slightly frosted, I could see the full length of my body in the mirror, my slender tan legs, the firmness of my stomach, the roundness of my mammary glands, the perk of my nipples the tan lines at my waist, the paw scratches on my sides, and a slight redness to my labia from the intense use the previous day.

I stepped from the tub, letting it drain and selected clothing to hide my scratches. I had on a white sportsbra, white lace panties, high cut on the thigh, and then put on a dress that came to my knees, light blue in color and made of cotton. it was form fitting, but allowed my sides to be well hidden. I did my hair, drying it and placing it into a pony tail in the back. Finally, I was ready to face the world as a dog **** in hiding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!