Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Regarding the new E-peen length system

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Don’t you guys think the theoretical cap of 13” was funny though?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Not in the least, what’s funny about a 13” peen that’s not also funny (or funnier) about a 17” peen?

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Not really, since the whole concept of fictional male reproductive organ-comparison is based on continual one-ups-manship. No matter how long you claim your male reproductive organ is, someone out there will claim his/hers is longer. So, no upper limit to E-Peen length is actually the perfect way to go.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Not really, since the whole concept of fictional male reproductive organ-comparison is based on continual one-ups-manship. No matter how long you claim your male reproductive organ is, someone out there will claim his/hers is longer. So, no upper limit to E-Peen length is actually the perfect way to go.

I guess I’m thinking in terms of realism, whereas an ever-growing Peen just becomes a meaningless numerical standard.

I liked the idea of trying to reach a theoretical maximum, a perfect 10 out of 10. But I guess the Peenwhores have spoken.

ElGrumpo

Level 39 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

God damn, I’ve had over an inch of my peen lopped off

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

enchantedjan-
elle

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I lost a little under three.

enchantedjanelle edited this message on 12/12/2008 1:11AM

Isabelle

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Now that ePeen are all independent of each other, doesn’t that make it possible to have them update in real time?

Whereas before it needed to process the entire database to determine the new values of everybody’s peens if even ONE person got ONE new peen, now it should be a quick task.

So, ET, think you can put that on the list for some point in the future?

I disagree, I quite like that your peen needs time to grow, really now these things don’t happen immediately in real life, well arousal aside.

NOOB question, but now that,from what i understand,e-peens now equal a set length (.03, 1, 2.5 whatever) will there be a list somewhere of what each e-peen is worth in length?

Isabelle edited this message on 12/12/2008 2:15AM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I guess I’m thinking in terms of realism, whereas an ever-growing Peen just becomes a meaningless numerical standard.

I liked the idea of trying to reach a theoretical maximum, a perfect 10 out of 10. But I guess the Peenwhores have spoken.

Haha, I wrote you a freaking book length tubmail. It is your penalty for thinking that the peenwhores were going to be the ones to be sad sad sad about the 13.0” system long term. The peenwhores would have ended up being the only players who were sort of ok with it.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I don’t see any problem with having a bigger than human peen.. I want a whale male reproductive organ in the game someday!

Ryry

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I just logged on to find my E-Peen had gone down quite a bit, and my first reaction was quite literally ‘wtf?’ Log in to see images!

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

If you’re thinking in terms of realism, you have to take into account that on the internet everybody’s male reproductive organ is larger than is actually physically possible, and that ever growing numbers that amount to meaningless standards are an actually accurate representation of how peen-waggling contests go on the net.

kamikazy

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

lost 5 goddamn inches >:

IrishPyrate

Avatar: 67881 Thu Nov 27 16:11:51 -0500 2008

[Pure Pwnage]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ryry Posted:

I just logged on to find my E-Peen had gone down quite a bit, and my first reaction was quite literally ‘wtf?’ Log in to see images!

Actually the same thing happened to both myself and my boyfriend!

Anyone know what’s going on with this?

I was very impressed with my phantom male reproductive organ length!!! XD

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

What’s fun about realistic things?

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Man.

I’ve lost a good 5 inches, at least.

Guess it makes sense in a twisted sorta way, though. Casual FW player=itty bitty e-peen!

The Ferv edited this message on 12/12/2008 7:30AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Fran Posted:

What’s fun about realistic things?

You, madame, having a 10.5” wang is definitely not realistic…is it? Log in to see images!

But in the end, you guys are right. You need something to strive for and negative reinforcement in the form of shrinkage is really no fun. And thanks for the Tubmail, scully, you made some great points.

So if you look at the leaderboards now, scully still has a 12.9” E-Peen. I’m still not sure what that means (I’ll feel pretty stupid if ET posted about it elsewhere) but if it’s your relative Peen length, I think that’s kind of a cool stat to have! We could rank that in addition to total Peen length.

It’s been mentioned before, but I like the idea of seeing your total Peen count (girth?) and relative Peen length (Locker Room Quotient?) displayed in Flamebate at mouseover. I’ve been pushing the idea for a while, but perhaps there are better variations?

RopeBert

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Son of a B****!!!

Was logged on at “rollover” and when I got my 4 Visits, I still had 8.22”. After the visits, still 8.22”. Then out of nowhere, I look up and I’m at 4.22”. Does this mean I have male reproductive organ envy?

Edit: Back to normal. Now I’m happy again. Guess I do have male reproductive organ envy.

RopeBert edited this message on 12/12/2008 5:28PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

I like the system. I feel that peens should be weighted. I feel that whoever has the most has control simply because they have the most.

Also, because I hate e-peen whores, and if you will be dominated by your own kind that amuses me

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

great, now its back to chopped again. and by great i mean ****ty of course.

i didnt even get any length off the 3 peens either, not even .01. great fix.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!