Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fran Posted:

What’s fun about realistic things?

You, madame, having a 10.5” wang is definitely not realistic…is it? Log in to see images!

But in the end, you guys are right. You need something to strive for and negative reinforcement in the form of shrinkage is really no fun. And thanks for the Tubmail, scully, you made some great points.

So if you look at the leaderboards now, scully still has a 12.9” E-Peen. I’m still not sure what that means (I’ll feel pretty stupid if ET posted about it elsewhere) but if it’s your relative Peen length, I think that’s kind of a cool stat to have! We could rank that in addition to total Peen length.

It’s been mentioned before, but I like the idea of seeing your total Peen count (girth?) and relative Peen length (Locker Room Quotient?) displayed in Flamebate at mouseover. I’ve been pushing the idea for a while, but perhaps there are better variations?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!