Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Regarding the new E-peen length system

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

MC Banhammer Posted:

Easy solution to the problem of people complaining that the new system gives them too short of a peen, and yet keeping the same scale:

Start the base at 3” instead of 0”.

Quoting this.

JizzyP

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

So we just jam the ruler back in the the flab at the base of the male reproductive organ now and claim 8 inches?

It’s the motion of the ocean anyways, but starting at 3 as a base instead of 0 is just ego-fluffing.

JizzyP edited this message on 12/11/2008 9:03PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Another option would be to add significant weight to the peens you get for completing Ep 1 and 2. Making each of those count for like 2.0” or 2.5” each. It would bloat the peenwhores, but would make a lot of sense across the board. The game is supposed to be the primary focus, everything else is supposed to be a lovely bonus. “Winning” the game should be the achievement with the highest value regardless of how common it happens to be.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

scullyangel Posted:

Another option would be to add significant weight to the peens you get for completing Ep 1 and 2. Making each of those count for like 2.0” or 2.5” each. It would bloat the peenwhores, but would make a lot of sense across the board. The game is supposed to be the primary focus, everything else is supposed to be a lovely bonus. “Winning” the game should be the achievement with the highest value regardless of how common it happens to be.

Wow, I never thought of that. That’s a great idea though.

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

scullyangel Posted:

Actually, that’s a pretty good idea. Maybe some peens should come with flezz too, especially those. Or some special currency for buying special items. or, or, [okay, ET can stab me now]

In fact, now that I think of it, you should get cred for getting peens. Not that much, depending, but still some. Might be an interesing way to allow players to pbum the current level cap too.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

scullyangel Posted:

Sounds good. All the freely obtainable peens from gameplay and such should be the high value ones while the leaderboard and retired peens should be marginal enough to only impact the peen leaderboard.

Zebubs

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I was pretty surprised to see my peen lose 4 inches. Warning would have been nice, so would not doing it in the first place. You write about a 20 in peen like that’s a bad thing.

I will somehow find the courage to go on, but it feels a lil like Lucy and the football.

supniggz

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Are- Posted:

Since my hacker obviously turned asian, should I get increased haxx abilities?

win

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

1338h4x Posted:

Sounds good. All the freely obtainable peens from gameplay and such should be the high value ones while the leaderboard and retired peens should be marginal enough to only impact the peen leaderboard.

But then people will lose motivation to try and get the peens.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

Difficulty should be a factor. i.e…

Completing ep. 1- Short e-peen addition!

72 forums in a row- BIG addition!

Guild of whatever clbum you pick- SHORT!

FOAR medals- LONG!

Voting for a crunchie- SHORT!

One-time-only time limit peens- LONG!

Topping any leaderboard- LONG!

Eaten by a grue- SHORT BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS IN THE WIKI!

Being the first Re-Re to _______________- depends. How many Re-re’s have completed ep. 2? I bet less than 100. If spending 30 seconds in the Wiki is worth a peen, beating ep. 2 as a Re-re should be worth one too.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

male reproductive organ In A Box Posted:

One-time-only time limit peens- LONG!

should be short imo

because oldfabulous persons will have an unfair advantage

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

What the ****? Who cut my male reproductive organ with the kitchen knife? Cus it’s 3 inches shorter.

As relieved as I am that my male reproductive organ won’t be shrinking anymore from now on because scully gets a larger one, I’m not sure I like my new length. Plus numerical is STILL better.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

Inertia Posted:

should be short imo

because oldfabulous persons will have an unfair advantage

The difference is, the one-time peens don;t involve a rule change.

MAX CRED- available before rule change

76 in a row- availible to

ANYONE WHO ENTERED COSPLAY CENTRAL BEFORE IT WAS CHANGED FROM

LV 24 TO LV 35!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst gamblers- available before rule change

INCIT board- available before KLAN MEMES and SERIAL DUMPVOTING which was the case 6 months ago

The peens for oldfabulous persons, I respect, becuase they were around for it.

But straight up broken ****, I am not cool with,

Also completing ep 2 as Re-re should be worth a peen.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

male reproductive organ In A Box Posted:

Being the first Re-Re to _______________- depends. How many Re-re’s have completed ep. 2? I bet less than 100. If spending 30 seconds in the Wiki is worth a peen, beating ep. 2 as a Re-re should be worth one too.

I’ve spent many hours updating the wiki, and don’t have a peen for it. Your hyperbole falls on deaf ears.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Easy solution to the problem of people complaining that the new system gives them too short of a peen, and yet keeping the same scale:

Start the base at 3” instead of 0”.

Excellent solution. Narratively, people who aren’t elite enough to be playing ForumWarz should start at 0”. People who are leet enough to be playing this game should start at some nonzero value.

3” tells you “you have a tiny, tiny peen; you have not accomplished anything” while 6” tells you “you’re moving up in the world, keep it up.”

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 12/11/2008 9:49PM

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

like 15+ DOM medals and 50+ streaks will get you up to about 6” then all the small bull**** will bring it to over 10.

terrible system.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

quangntenemy Posted:

I don’t know which algo ET employed but it doesn’t seem as effective as the log algo I suggested a while ago in another thread: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/33206

Each E-Peen™ has a different length though.

I’ve taken McB’s advice (plus changed the algorithm slightly.) People should be longer now.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

HOORAY!

I’m only like .57” inches shorter, which isn’t as bad. Thanks ET, now I have some self-esteem.

shrtcat edited this message on 12/11/2008 9:57PM

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Evil Trout Posted:

I’ve taken McB’s advice (plus changed the algorithm slightly.) People should be longer now.

Hooray, the system works! Thanks ET.

roflzors

Avatar: 88382 Mon Dec 22 16:43:13 -0500 2008

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Emo Kid

DEADfine upstanding member of societyBABI ES

6.65 —> 4.86 is a lot better than 6.65 —-> 1.68

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!