Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games ITT: You became either King of the Hill or Lord of all fabulous persons

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

To put things simple, you must own the Hill, using anything you like.

It goes like this:

Travalgar Posted:

I own the hill

And then, the next post (by another person who desperately tried to capture the hill for himself):

Loser_Bastard Posted:

I killed Travalgar with an iron dildo.

I own the hill

Then, the next fabulous person:

fabulous personged Posted:

I threw a bunch of Al-Qaeda’s unused TNTs to Loser_Bastard. It exploded.

I own the hill

And so on. You got the point.

Here’s some things you need to consider before posting:

1. Your small brain might have remembered that this is not an RPG forum. Read the rules.

2. You’re allowed to take control of the Hill at anytime, from anyone, by any means necessary – and permitted.

3. If somebody KILLED you ITT, you DON’T actually die. It’s just that you got your whiny bum kicked from the hill for the time being.

4. It is recommended to check the current latest post before you post. You don’t want to target someone who is not currently occupying the Hill (since that is considered a big fabulous personry). Oh, and always specify your target before you try to take the hill. You don’t have to attack the current King of the Hill directly, but please do include the name of the owner of the Hill before your posts on your…post.

5. You cannot do anything to defend yourself from the next occupier of the Hill (like setting up traps or anything of the sort). You can, however, attack back.

6. No editing.

7. Last but not least, be creative. Don’t make this thread die down.

Alright. Let’s start.

I own the hill.

Travalgar edited this message on 07/21/2008 12:34AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I throw peanuts covered in krazy glue at travalgar which get stuck to him. Then I release evil rapid squirrels which proceed to eat the peanuts and, by proximity, Travalgar.

I brush the meaty corpse off the hill and take my place upon it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I hire a cropduster, then seed the hill, currently occupied by TUBSWEETIE, with honey. I then go to the local nature conservatory, break in, and steal their red ant display. I release the ants on the hill. While they devour TUBSWEETIE and all his squirrel friends, I’m at the local Target buying lots of Raid. I return to the hill and kill all the ants with the Raid. I then get back in my cropduster and douse the hill with water, removing the poison. Finally, I parachute out of the cropduster, landing squarely on the top of the hill while watching the cropduster explode in a beautiful fireball as it crashes into the next hill.

I own the hill.

Vehement

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I channel lava one Z level above Banhammer, the current occupant of the hill, and release the hatch above him. He is burned to death.

I own the hill.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I had Vehement watch MC Hammer’s (the real thing) good ol’ You Can’t Touch This. The owner of the Hill are forced to dance vigorously until she broke every single bone on her body painfully. And then I walked in, turned off the TV, and owned the Hill.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Travalgar Posted:

I had Vehement watch MC Hammer’s (the real thing) good ol’ You Can’t Touch This. The owner of the Hill are forced to dance vigorously until she broke every single bone on her body painfully. And then I walked in, turned off the TV, and owned the Hill.

I pooped on Travalgar and kicked him off while he was retching. I then set up security in a 1-mile radius, with SAM sites, checkpoints, laser turrets, attack dogs, the stinking lot.

I own the hill.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Something_Witty Posted:

I pooped on Travalgar and kicked him off while he was retching. I then set up security in a 1-mile radius, with SAM sites, checkpoints, laser turrets, attack dogs, the stinking lot.

I own the hill.

I bring SIG ENABLING MOCK CONGLER or whatever his name is to annoy the living **** out of SOMETHING_WITTY’s guard creatures. After entire days of constant spam they get fed up and leave the hill, exposing witty. he’s so annoying that the electronic things break, too.

I then offer Witty a keg in return for kingship. When he accepts, I beat him to death with it. I then promptly shoot mockcongler because he hasn’t gone yet and drink the keg myself and pbum out on the hill.

I own the Hill.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 07/21/2008 2:37AM

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I bring SIG ENABLING MOCK CONGLER or whatever his name is to annoy the living **** out of SOMETHING_WITTY’s guard creatures. After entire days of constant spam they get fed up and leave the hill, exposing witty. he’s so annoying that the electronic things break, too.

I then offer Witty a keg in return for kingship. When he accepts, I beat him to death with it. I then promptly shoot mockcongler because he hasn’t gone yet and drink the keg myself and pbum out on the hill.

I own the Hill.

I sneak behind TUBSWEETIE, and slit their throat. Then I proceed to skin them a la Predator to hang as my flag.

I own the hill.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

I channel water by the hill, and flood the river with carps. SKA BOSS is terrified and flies back in fear.

I claim the hill.

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Veer Posted:

I channel water by the hill, and flood the river with carps. SKA BOSS is terrified and flies back in fear.

I claim the hill.

CARP! MY ONE WEAKNESS!How did you know!? I attempt to re-claim the hill but remember the carp. So I wait for another to take Veer’s place.

VEER still has the hill.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I am the hill, thus I own it by default.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Lord Shplane Posted:

I am the hill, thus I own it by default.

Travalgar Posted:

Oh, and always specify your target before you try to take the hill. You don’t have to attack the current King of the Hill directly, but please do include the name of the owner of the Hill before your posts on your…post.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

The hill hates Nillo.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I casually saunter up to Veer, who doesn’t think there’s any concern as I’m carrying a white flag. I chat with him amiably about things like the weather when suddenly something in the water appears to catch my eye, and I go over to it to look. Veer, curious, follows me, and we both bend down to look in the water. At which point I whip his legs with the white flag, causing him to fall face-first into the river. I then jump on his back, forcing his head down into the water, where I hold it until his struggles die. Throwing his limp body to the carp, I return to the center of the hill, along with my white flag.

I own the hill. Or Lord Shplane, I’m a bit unclear on that. Whatever it is, I own it.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Because I am a sentient being and MC Banhammer owns me, he is a dirty slaveholding bastard. Abraham Lincoln comes back from the dead and proceeds to anally enjoy Banhammer until his organs disintegrate.

He then proceeds to emancipate me, granting me my freedom, and thus causing me to once again own myself.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i casually saunter up to Lord Shplane and ask how the hill is, and if its nice being on top of it (or being it). i offer a beer which they gladly accept and drain,

then make a comment on the weather. a boring and inane conversation develops, during which we both have a few more beer and talk about past experiences in life. eventually the conversation dulls and stops, and he looks away for a moment. i brain him with a large medieval mace several times, crushing his skull, and with a sfine upstanding member of society kick the victim off the hill.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

**** i forgot 2 quote Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Something_Witty Posted:

I own the hill.

5. You cannot do anything to defend yourself from the next occupier of the Hill (like setting up traps or anything of the sort). You can, however, attack back.

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i casually saunter up to Lord Shplane and ask how the hill is, and if its nice being on top of it (or being it). i offer a beer which they gladly accept and drain,

then make a comment on the weather. a boring and inane conversation develops, during which we both have a few more beer and talk about past experiences in life. eventually the conversation dulls and stops, and he looks away for a moment. i brain him with a large medieval mace several times, crushing his skull, and with a sfine upstanding member of society kick the victim off the hill.

I go on a epic-three-to-four-book-long journey to find the talisman to deflect carp (for future attacks), among other things. Returning to the hill, I pull out a sword, charging at SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER and screaming “THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!” and decapitating him Tossing his beaten body aside, I await the next challenger.

I own the hill, as well as being the Highlander.

I AM The SKA BOSS edited this message on 07/23/2008 11:37PM

NotKV

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I AM The SKA BOSS Posted:

I go on a epic-three-to-four-book-long journey to find the talisman to deflect carp (for future attacks), among other things. Returning to the hill, I pull out a sword, charging at SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER and screaming “THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!” and decapitating him Tossing his beaten body aside, I await the next challenger.

I own the hill, as well as being the Highlander.

I approach the hill alongside father time and fate, whom both swiftly go to work in murdering Christopher Lambert’s film career, and, subsequently, SKA BOSS’S hold on the hill.

I own the hill.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!