Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

To put things simple, you must own the Hill, using anything you like.

It goes like this:

Travalgar Posted:

I own the hill

And then, the next post (by another person who desperately tried to capture the hill for himself):

Loser_Bastard Posted:

I killed Travalgar with an iron dildo.

I own the hill

Then, the next fabulous person:

fabulous personged Posted:

I threw a bunch of Al-Qaeda’s unused TNTs to Loser_Bastard. It exploded.

I own the hill

And so on. You got the point.

Here’s some things you need to consider before posting:

1. Your small brain might have remembered that this is not an RPG forum. Read the rules.

2. You’re allowed to take control of the Hill at anytime, from anyone, by any means necessary – and permitted.

3. If somebody KILLED you ITT, you DON’T actually die. It’s just that you got your whiny bum kicked from the hill for the time being.

4. It is recommended to check the current latest post before you post. You don’t want to target someone who is not currently occupying the Hill (since that is considered a big fabulous personry). Oh, and always specify your target before you try to take the hill. You don’t have to attack the current King of the Hill directly, but please do include the name of the owner of the Hill before your posts on your…post.

5. You cannot do anything to defend yourself from the next occupier of the Hill (like setting up traps or anything of the sort). You can, however, attack back.

6. No editing.

7. Last but not least, be creative. Don’t make this thread die down.

Alright. Let’s start.

I own the hill.

Travalgar edited this message on 07/21/2008 12:34AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!