Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Evil Trout _Team Shortbus involved in the KKK? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 10 1669 nanafagiesus
Can't seem to post Latest Post J-R-R 1 798
Macho male reproductive organs above medals? Latest Post Draconos 3 920 MC Banhammer
Gay ITT: WHINY ****ES CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT MY E-PEEN Latest Post FAIL 18 1667 Nicco
Poetry Team Shortbus ( 1 2 ) Latest Post whortega 26 2911 Fran
Ban Me Game balance and roleplaying ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Heat Seeking Moi... 53 3362 gigerth
News PRAISE GOD Latest Post DeadMcMahon 3 982 Biff Weasley
Ban Me I think L2 should die Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 10 1382 nanalatinojesus ...
Macho HEY WHICH ONE OF YOU MAGGOTS GAVE ME MY NEW CUSTOM TILTE? Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 9 1273 DEAD FAGGOT
Flezz I Can has Brownies? Latest Post Thingysomeone 13 1390 Deplorable
Feature How to make Domination better forever, 4 real guyz Latest Post crayoncakes 7 973 scully
Shock signatures O_o ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BloodyMary 38 2163 gigerth
Gay STUDIES SHOW THAT 200% OF PEOPLE NOT IN TEAM SHORTBUS ARE IN FACT COLOSSAL fabulous personS AND SHOULD BE SHUNNED Latest Post Something_Witty 18 1219 Heat Seeking Moi...
Rant LEAVE FENK AND WILD**** ALONE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post Anansi 103 6462 Slippery When We...
Gay I DEMAND TO BE A RECOGNISED MEMBER OF TEAM SHORTBUS ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Milo 21 1563 nanalatinojesus ...
Pumpkin This thread is a test Latest Post TeeKayEff 15 1345 SUPERAIDS
Pumpkin **** team shortbus ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Cerebellum 166 5493 PhilANThropiSt
Feature You know what this game really, REALLY needs? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Something_Witty 24 1994 elenaratelimit
Shock So... Latest Post Derp 13 1570 Heat Seeking Moi...
Gay SO I ASKED MY SISTER "WHATS UP SIS" AND SHE SAID "PANTS YOU NAUGHTY BOY YOU CAUGHT CANCER OF TSB AGAIN DIDN'T YOU" I WAS LIKE "**** YOU SIS" AND ATE HER SPLEEN Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 8 1104 Anansi
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!