Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT TEAM SHORTBUS THIS IS REALLY UPSETTING ME SO SERIOUSLY Latest Post Something_Witty 3 914 Milo
I broke INCIT! Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 4 874 Heat Seeking Moi...
Gay TSB IS THE MAN YOUR DAD CHEATS ON YOUR MUM WITH LOLOLOLOLOLOL Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 2 894 PhilANThropiSt
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS HAS BIGGER PENII THAN YOU TEAM SHORTBUS HAS BIGGER PENII THAN YOU TEAM SHORTBUS HAS BIGGER PENII THAN YOU TEAM SHORTBUS HAS BIGGER PENII THAN YOU TEAM SHORTBUS HAS BIGGER PENII THAN YOU TEAM SHORTBUS HAS BIGGER PENII THAN YOU TEAM SHORTBUS H Latest Post Something_Witty 1 776
Gay I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY TOLD ME "SON, YOU HAVE CANER" I SAID "NOOOO WHY?" AND HE SAID "COS YOU'VE BEEN HANGING AROUND WITH THAT TSB AGAIN HAVEN'T YOU" I WAS LIKE, WORRIED AT THIS POINT. I SAID "YEAH I HAVE, WHY" HE SAID "COS THEY ARE CANCEROUS INDIV Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 835
Gay TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO TEAM SHORBUS IS AN HERO Latest Post my_mother 1 1092
Gay I JUST TEAM SHORTBUSSED ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD Latest Post my_mother 1 937
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS NOT ACTUALLY GAY Latest Post Something_Witty 1 884
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS TEAM SHORTBUS OHHHHHH TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 889
Gay SOMETIMES TEAM SHORTBUS CALLS ME NICKNAMES Latest Post my_mother 1 980
Gay OHHHHHH, TEAM SHORTBUS IS THE BESSSSSSSTTTTT! Latest Post Something_Witty 1 886
Gay I HAD A SHORTBUS ONCE, WITH A TEAM ON IT. Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 893
Gay ****ING TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 876
Bucket <3 TSB Latest Post Drunkenlazybasta... 12 1700 Drunkenlazybasta...
Shock Have you ever? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post -Ghost- 39 2614 -Ghost-
help i cant figure out how to pwn this forum there is no bar this game is buggy and terrible ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Kelp Plankton 62 3670 icwutudidthar
Ugly Unban Escher and Sux2BU!!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post MC Banhammer 33 3036 JThizz
Politics It is officially 'World Hepatitus Day' ( 1 2 ) Latest Post 200KillerWasps 28 2242 Balloon
Evil Trout **** YOU BANHAMMER Latest Post gigerth 15 1629 gigerth
Evil Trout Maple Story adds? In /my/ RPG? Latest Post Tesfan 8 1073 Biff Weasley
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!