Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin **** team shortbus

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

See, even in this post, you can see the pain. And I can understand, there’s not much for you to really live for. I mean, if TSB is the most entertaining part of your day, and this is the only way to get the attention you crave…. that’s a rough deal.

You say that TSB hasn’t scratched you at all. I think the wounds are just too deep on the inside.

Maybe you should take a break for a while, and get away from all of this. Maybe a long, long break is what you need. Why do you do this to yourself? Why intentionally expose yourself to suffering?

What good can come of this???

now i feel sorry for him.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

lol..your failure.

Hmm, you’re blocking, defending. I’m afraid I’ve hit too close to home.

I can recommend a good crisis counselor in your area. The first step to healing is admitting you have a problem.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

forumwhore Posted:

now i feel sorry for him.

are you sure you should be dissing your clannie? i hear they kick ppl out at the drop of a hat

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

im more than a match for you lil snots, its terribly obvious. please..go get a real hobby before ya hurt yourselves

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hmm, you’re blocking, defending. I’m afraid I’ve hit too close to home.

I can recommend a good crisis counselor in your area. The first step to healing is admitting you have a problem.

this is a free public service anoucement.

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

match? You have no match in this world.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

are you sure you should be dissing your clannie? i hear they kick ppl out at the drop of a hat

See, this thread was originally about TSB and how much they suck. But now you’ve insisted that the topic instead be about you. This type of self-aggrandization is an early indication of a significant psychological disorder. It’s hard to see it from the inside looking out, but in all seriousness, you should really separate yourself from the stressors that perpetuate this malady.

Your personal mental health is too important to risk. Make an appointment today. If you cannot afford a private doctor, most major metropolitan areas have free services. Check with your local health department or the local Red Cross.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

forumwhore Posted:

match? You have no match in this world.

To be honest, I know one person just as stupid as him.

Just one.

Lo! Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

on and on we go, kids

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

See, this thread was originally about TSB and how much they suck. But now you’ve insisted that the topic instead be about you. This type of self-aggrandization is an early indication of a significant psychological disorder. It’s hard to see it from the inside looking out, but in all seriousness, you should really separate yourself from the stressors that perpetuate this malady.

Your personal mental health is too important to risk. Make an appointment today. If you cannot afford a private doctor, most major metropolitan areas have free services. Check with your local health department or the local Red Cross.

yeah, i said tsb sucks bag..then somehow YOU made it about me, not i..-aww, cant take a lil criticism? thats a shame. theres many help centers around for poor souls like you, my friend

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

one guy having a laff, and you are all so mad..yeah im the stupid one..lmao

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

every single thing you ppl say..its just so incredibly stupid..hard to believe theres ppl so dumb, let alone an entire pack of em lol

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

you are the only one mad here, stupid one.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

wilD-****22 Posted:

yeah, i said tsb sucks bag..then somehow YOU made it about me, not i..-aww, cant take a lil criticism? thats a shame. theres many help centers around for poor souls like you, my friend

You know that you made 7 of the 20 posts on the very first page alone, right? That HAS to be some kind of call for help.

Lo! Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

like, ****, half of what you ppl say basically contradicts itself..how the **** old ARE youguys anyways?!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

TeeKayEff Posted:

You know that you made 7 of the 20 posts on the very first page alone, right? That HAS to be some kind of call for help.

i just love ****ing with you..get used to it, cuz i will be around for a while

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

Actually, you were ignored three times by TSB members, and kept making comments. You had to make sure you were the center of attention in a TSB related thread.

You were obsessed with posting until you got some reaction out TSB.

You essentially trolled yourself, while also begging for attention from TSB.

You can’t help yourself.

I’ve got BP that says you can’t refrain from posting in a TSB related thread or replying to a TSB member for a solid 10 days.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!