Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I consider myself not racist in the slightest. I mean I hate political correctness and **** like that. The

notion that if someone is offended they are automatically right and the offending party is wrong is completely

very special. People need to take a joke. I also don’t like the fact some white people think they should feel

guilty for **** in the past they have no control over; we get snubbed by affirmative action; any advocacy of

the white race is seen as offensive and extremist. It’s bull**** right? But really, it’s such a minor thing it’s not

worth getting worked up about. We still have it better. I kind of had an epiphany over this one day. I pbumed

this black guy and his kid in the grocery store. Really, really dark both of them. It just dawned on me. I could

be that. I could be that and it would suck and when went places people would respond to me ****ty. There is

also the fact racism is instilled by the elitist to pit the lower clbum against each other in an effort to divide

them so they can’t unite and rise up.

Religion is a different story. The three Abrahamic religions are the absolute scourge of mankind. Especially

the Jews. I know that probably offends some people because they have conditioned you to be offended by it.

If that’s the case, bury your head deeper in the sand because you’re a lost cause that can’t be reasoned with

and it doesn’t matter too much anyway because you’re too mentally weak to even matter. Jews are supremacists.

All of them. They believe they are God’s people and better than everyone else. ALL OF THEM. It’s the ****ing

foundation of Judaism. As bad as Christians and Muslims are you can’t even say the same thing about them. On

top of all this — I mean Google some of the ****ed up rules they got — there’s all kind of Jewish doctrine about

****ing babies and raping Christian women and a billion other things. Jews consider everyone else as not even

having the rights of animals basically. I mean you should know this. It’s pretty ****ed up.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!