Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey there, Forumwarriorz!

It’s been a while since I held a contest, huh? Well, this one’s pretty simple and it gives you the chance to express yourself — in the most nauseating and offensive manner possible!

Simply post your most transgressive nanofiction here.

Transgressive: “Of or relating to a genre of fiction, filmmaking, or art characterized by graphic depictions of behavior that violates socially acceptable norms, often involving violence, drug use, and sexual deviancy.”

Nanofiction: Extremely short stories (or fragments of stories). In this case, 25 words or less. Yup, practically Twitter length.

Essentially, I’m only looking for statements or imagery; they don’t have to have real story arcs. Just dump your nasty, bizarre or outlandish ideas here. Preferably they’ll be funny, original and interesting, not just gross — as the best transgressive fiction tends to be.

Full disclosure: I plan to adapt some of these ideas for a mini-project of my own, but nothing that will be published in Forumwarz or elsewhere. Your writing will remain your own.

You may submit as many entries as you like. One entry per post, please. The contest ends this Saturday, July 31st, at 11:59 p.m.

The winner (which will either be determined by me or a panel, depending on how many entries there are) receives 50 BP. Second place receives 30 BP and third place gets 20 BP. Sorry, no E-Peen for this contest.

Good luck! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!