Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Dear Forumwarriorz,

We have found our new mods! Please join me in congratulating Catt although and Ricket as part of your moderator team!

Catt is a highly respected member of the community who has previous modding experience. After we’d narrowed all our great applicants down to 10, Catt topped a three-way Beatpath poll that took into account the votes of mods, admins and our Forumwarz Charter members. He’s already proved himself a boon to the site, so making him mod was just a natural choice.

Ricket, for his part, was sort of the “People’s Champion” in this race, topping the polls of the Charter members, a group of our friends and advisors. He’s a well-loved figure around Flamebate, and I tend to agree with the community that he’ll make an excellent mod. (He also made me this awesome new avatar, which makes it so much easier to pick from among my alts!)

I also want to thank everyone who applied. It was really tough narrowing down our choices to just two. We would have added even more mods to our team, but (at least for the time being) our bug-tracker service allows a limited number of users. If we adopt a new system, we might consider calling in some extra help. Hopefully we won’t need it!

However, this is why I regret to say that we are dropping two mods from the team to make room for the new ones. Farewell to PhineasPoe and dobnits (that’s right, dobnits. You all know him by now).

They may have been quieter mods, but they preferred to work mostly in the background. I bumure you that throughout their careers as mods they were certainly active enough to deserve the honor of modhood. Therefore, they will receive the Handshake peen for their efforts. We thank them for everything they’ve done for us, and we hope they stay active in improving the community (and content, as they’re both great writers) on this fine website.

Evil Trout is fine-tuning all the permissions and whatnot, but they’ll soon be knighted with the mighty banhammer. Welcome them!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!