Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Hi, folks. Acid Flux here.

Well, I’ve had this avatar for a while, but I need something new. I’m going to be redesigning my Storefront with a new theme, and so, since there are so many talented artists & Photoshoppers here on FWZ, I decided to enlist those talents in this contest.

So, the challenge here is to make an Avatar that fits the theme of my New Store, and is still something I’d like to have for a while as my personal Avatar.

Here are the parameters

1. Has to have a human skull as the main theme of the image, preferably a red skull, but not necessary.

2. Has to have a Patriotic theme of some sort. The new Store theme is going to be ’Made in America’.

That’s pretty much it. Other than that, get creative. The one I pick as my favorite will receive 3 BP.

BONUS: If the Avatar I choose is also animated, the award increases to 5 BP. It could be a flag furling in the background, a twinkle in the skull’s eye, or whatever. But no spinning skulls. I’ll get dizzy doing that all day.

I know you can do better than my own attempt here:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!