Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Well, I put pen to paper and came out with this… Abomination. It was a lot better in my head, believe me. Nevertheless, I shall post it for posterity.

Entry 1

So, this is my tenth birthday, and my last day in pallet town for a while. Mum has thrown me out of the house because now I have reached the big one zero, I’m supposed to go out and have an adventure. This strikes me as a bad idea, because I still can barely tie my shoelaces.

To start my decent into the weird world of Pokémon, I went to see Prof. Oak. He wasn’t there, as usual, so went to jump around in the grbum to pbum the time.

Surprise, surprise! Professor Oak was being harbumed by a level 1 Rattata. Bravely standing to face his foe, he threw a pokéball at me and legged it. The pokéball contained a Charmander, which made short work of the unlucky rodent. It was… enlightening. Did you know Rattatas have an extra stomach?

I headed back to the lab, where I found Professor Oak, who had forgotten my name. Again. I told him to call me Awesome Dude. Strangely, this didn’t strike him as odd. Apparently, he had forgotten Gary’s name as well. I told Oak to call him Douchebag. Gary was not best pleased. Oak gave us a blank encyclopaedia and told us to fill it up. He then asked if we wanted to see his Arbok. Gary ran, and so did I.

Gary challenged me to a duel. My Charmander ate his Squirtle. Charmander is developing quite the cannibalistic streak. Gary ran behind a house and promptly disappeared.

As I prepare to leave my lifelong home, I wonder what I might discover on my journey. I can but wait and see.

King Krimson edited this message on 07/31/2008 9:52AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!