Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Okay guiz, heres’ my story. Its dark becuase I was feliing deprezzedLog in to see images! its my first pokeymon fanfiction though, so NO FLAMES!!!1!!! LOL!

I apologise in advance.

—-

Ash opened his weary eyes and sighed. The sun was already high in the sky and streaming through the blinds, a testament to Ash’s slothfulness. Once upon a time, it was different. He would leap out of bed, ready to face the day, and whatever pitiful plan Team Rocket may bring. But now, he just couldn’t face it anymore. Not without Pikachu.

“Pikachu…” He murmured, tear swelling up in his eyes.

He remembered Pikachu’s smiling face, his cute little tail… His firm, tight bumhole. People said it was wrong. “It’s bestiality!” They would cry.

“And for Christ’s sake, you’re only 10 years old! You haven’t even gone through puberty!”

But Ash didn’t care what they said. Ash knew that Pikachu was his soul mate, and that he planned to spend the rest of his life with him. An infatuation? No. It was true love.

In his travels, Ash had only found two people who understood him. His friends, Brock and Misty. They themselves never knew the joy that came from a relationship between Pokémon and trainer, but they didn’t hate him for his forbidden love. “****, man.” Brock used to say.

“We don’ care what you be doin’ behind close’ doors. Now what’s a fine upstanding member of society gotta do ta get a back-rub?”

But now they were gone too. Brock was dead from a drug and sex fuelled heart-attack, and Misty was captured and forced into servitude by white-slavers. Ash still didn’t know what happened to Pikachu. Tearfully, Ash reached for his belt and the syringe that temporarily took the pain away.

Ash was in a field. Several bumerfree fluttered about the flowers, and a pack of Eevee frolicked in the long grbum. But Ash wasn’t interested in those. All he wanted was the small, yellow mouse in the distance. “Pikachu!” He cried joyfully.

“Pika!” Was the tearful reply.

The two young lovers began to run towards each other. For Ash, every step closer to Pikachu was a step closer to Heaven. But when Pikachu was just in reach, the unthinkable happened. Ash closed his eyes for just a second, but when he opened them, he was no longer in a field. Instead, he was in a dark, barren wasteland, and Pikachu was in the distance once again. This time, though, he was caught in a large net being held by two shadowy figures. One of them lifted her feminine hand to her mouth and giggled. “This has to have been our greatest plan yet!”

The other one looked to the side and smirked, showing off his devastatingly handsome profile. “I can’t believe we never tried this simple plan before! Now Giovanni is sure to promote us!”

Then, in unison: “We’ll be rich! Ahahaha!”

“Meowth, That’s right!”

Ash stared for a second, and then yelled at the top of his lungs. “PIKACHUUUUUUU!”

Then it all went black.

Ash woke with a start. He was sweating profusely, and the tears were now running freely down his face. “Oh, Pikachu…” He sobbed.

“My love… Where are you?”

Jesse, James and Meowth had since fallen on hard times. They had enjoyed brief favour with Giovanni for capturing Pikachu, but Giovanni’s attentions were fickle, and they soon found themselves penniless and jobless once again. “Where did we go wrong, Jesse?” James asked.

“Well for me, it was leaving my ridiculously wealthy parents to pursue a life of crime.”

“I though we had it made. I thought that if we captured the rat, we would have been living easy. Instead, Giovanni tosses us out like yesterdays rubbish. And for what? Some mangy old dog Pokémon! Arceus? It doesn’t matter.”

A car pulled up to where the trio were waiting. “How much for the cat?”

“Meowth, tha- What? That’s not right!”

“He’s $50, sir.” James replied.

“I’ll take him”

“What? No! I won’t do it!”

“You’ve got to earn your keep, Meowth. Get into the car.”

Meowth reluctantly crawled into the pbumenger seat as money pbumed hands. “It’s all gone so badly…” Jesse sighed.

Pikachu closed his eyes and wished he was somewhere else. He had long since resigned himself to his fate, yet that didn’t make it any easier. Every time Giovanni’s hard male reproductive organ rammed into him, he remembered Ash’s gentle lovemaking, a far cry from the violent raping he received from Giovanni. With every thrust, Pikachu’s bumhole tore a little more. With every orgasm, Pikachu’s heart broke. “Ung! Ung! Ung!” Giovanni grunted in unison with his thrusts.

“Ung! Ung! UNG! UNGH! UNGHHHHH! Hah… hah… hah…” Giovanni finished off and withdrew his flaccid male reproductive organ. “Get back into the cage, ****.” He growled, as he wiped his male reproductive organ on Pikachu’s furry back.

Pikachu hesitated. “Well? Do as I say!”

Pikachu felt Giovanni’s fist slam against his head, and he slid across the room. “There’s more where that came from if you disobey me again, Whore!” Giovanni spat.

Pikachu crawled back to the dirty cage that was now his home. Reaching underneath the sodden straw, his hand grasped at his salvation. For a while now, he had been working at one of the loose bars of his cage. Eventually, he had managed to break a sizeable piece off. Maybe it seemed small to a Human, but it would serve Pikachu’s purpose well. “Pika Pika!” He yelled, as he raised the makeshift knife into the air.

“No, stop!” Giovanni must have noticed. “What are you doing, you little ****?”

Pikachu paid him no heed, however, and plunged the sharp bar into his tiny heart. Darkness surrounded him, and Pikachu knew that he had succeeded.

At last, he was free.

Ash had made a decision. He now realised that he would never see Pikachu again, and so life was no longer living. Walking groggily towards the medicine cabinet, Ash wiped the tears from his eyes. There would be no more crying. Ash opened the grimy cabinet and fumbled around until he found what he was looking for. Removing the razor from its plastic packaging, Ash sighed one last time. Slowly, he dragged the razor down one arm, and then the other, opening his arteries. Ash slumped to the floor as he felt his life-blood leaving him. Taking one last look at the world that had betrayed him; he closed his eyes for the last time.

Ash woke once more in a beautiful field, except that this one was even more glorious than the one that he remembered. Rising slowly, Ash noticed something nuzzling at his side. Looking down, Ash saw something that made all the pain he had suffered melt away. Once again, tears welled in his eyes. Except this time, they were tears of joy.

—-

Ugh… What happened? That’s the last time I overdose on cough syrup.

Hang on a minute… Did I write that?

Oh ****.

King Krimson edited this message on 07/29/2008 2:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!