Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Well, Good Omens was exactly what I thought it was — and more.

No question about it, they’re focused on Domination. But whereas I thought they just organized raids, they’ve actually done a ton of analysis on Domination: how to play, when to play, what to play, strategy guides, etc. Tips on speedrunning as well.

They run raids frequently, and just by being on at the right time you have a chance to “earn” lots of vanilla scoops just by checking that Raid link. And (in what may be a unique situation), every klan member is made an officer, so you can start a raid yourself whenever you’d like! This allows for maximum coverage and scooportunities.

In the one raid I actively participated in (for all of about 5 minutes before I went to sleep), there were very few of us, yet we were able to roll 12 forums for quite some time.

The Klan members work with each other to help each other get medals, by using Klan Power™ to gang-enjoy targets so the Good Omens favored member can walk over them. If you’re a newbie wanting to medal, most likely Good Omeners will be in your bracket and available to help you.

So any of you solo Domination players who aren’t klanned, this is a fine one to join if you want to take your Domination playing to a whole new level.

If you’re not interested in Domination, then stay away. Not that they might not have you, but there’s really not much, if anything, on their extensive boards other than Dom talk. Sure they have members who participate in other aspects of the site, but there are probably better fits for you. See TSB and SRSLY above, for Flamebate. And see the next klan I visit, 70 Character Storytellers, for INCIT — if they live up to their advertising. We’ll see.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!