Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay TALK ABOUT YOURSELF.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

With all the roleplaying and…roleplaying going on it’s easy to get caught up in the characters and forget the people behind the words. In roleplaying we’re forced to become a static, flat character. So I think it’s time we had a thread where we can slip out of our costumes and simply be ourselves.

Plus everyone loves talking about themselves, right?

I’ll get the ball rolling:

My names Adriana, “nana” for short and I live in Kansas. I’m 17 years old and senior year scares me ****less.

I hang out with illegal immigrants and work part time at blockbuster. It’s an amazingly lax job because only fabulous persons rent movies nowadays. I’m in AP Art Studio next year and should be working on some of that right now, as I have to have 24 pieces done by May, but idk. Log in to see images!

also oh god im gay dont make fun of meee Log in to see images!

edit: i quit blockbuster now i work at some mongolian grill called HuHot and i work with cute ****es and make BANK.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 02/25/2009 9:31PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m Paul, I’m pretty cool IRL but because I am horrendous at making plans I stay on the internet a lot. I hate and love lots of things at the same time.

That’s pretty much it.

Oh, and I’m white.

EDIT: You’re going to hate AP Art, Nana. A girl at my school was going to be valedictorian but AP art dropped her GPA by more than 5 points Log in to see images! TeeKayEff edited this message on 06/21/2008 1:37AM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

TeeKayEff Posted:

I’m Paul, I’m pretty cool IRL but because I am horrendous at making plans I stay on the internet a lot. I hate and love lots of things at the same time.

That’s pretty much it.

Oh, and I’m white.

EDIT: You’re going to hate AP Art, Nana. A girl at my school was going to be valedictorian but AP art dropped her GPA by more than 5 points Log in to see images!

I’m not exactly a good student. Log in to see images!

Plus my art teacher is a really chill hippy.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

My name is ?, I am ? years old and live in the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada.

I do nothing and will be spending my summer on the internet or sleeping or talking to someone special.

also i’m white

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

I’m Marcus, a 21-year-old Aussie slacker. I’m 4 years into a Commerce-IT degree, and still don’t know how to make a basic ‘Hello World’, and often forget the differences between Debit and Credit. Not that I’m stupid, I’m just really sodding lazy. I’m hugely into video games and music, but maintain an active social life. Given that I’m Australian, naturally I love getting wasted when I have the time and money. Log in to see images!

I’m generally a very cheerful person who likes most people, but I’m prone to irrational bouts of paranoia about my health. I also really need a job, got unofficially fired from the old one for not being young enough. I like most people, so if I flame the hell out of you on here don’t take it seriously.

Also my IRL nickname is my name backwards. Think about it. Then realize why I hate my friends sometimes. Log in to see images!

Also also requesting sticky.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

my name’s ben and im a pretty alright dude i guess. i play guitar and drums (kinda) and am going into my sophomore year of high school. i also have a job enterin datas. it pays like 9 bux an hour and i get free food and it counts as volunteer work so it’s a really great thing. also i have the best hair on fwz.

this i believe

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n25/indierockzombie/Photo811.jpg

Yummy_great times_Du-
mpster

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

My name is Becca. I’m older than probably everyone that plays. I don’t really love Was but I do…

Also, I’m agorophobic, almost never leave my apartment and play a MUD 8-16 hours a day when I’m not on here loving Was.

AND I’m married to a sexy Forumwarz player, which incidentally is not Was

My fascination with Log in to see images!

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m laurie.. the rest is on my profile.. if you wanna get to know the man behind (the badbad) troll.. TM me or see me on IDC. I try not to RP on there although TSB influx can make me act up a wee bit ;P

anyhow.. I’m off tae bed, I have work all day today. stupid ****n forums. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

My name is Zach and I’m possibly the yonugest here on forumwarz at age 14.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Crinkz Posted:

My name is Zach and I’m possibly the yonugest here on forumwarz at age 14.

wow

no

thats like the average age probably

the internet is around 14-16

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’m jordan.

I do a lot of sciency projects in my spare time. I’m incredibly lazy and it drives me insane. I have a car but I can’t be arsed to get my Learners and drive it.

I’ve got two jobs: one is a retail job that I don’t like, the other is a desk job doing paperwork which I love.

I’m also incredibly tall.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I’m a 22 yr old college senior at the University of Oklahoma, graduating (hopefully) in December with degrees in accounting and finance.

Contrary to my majors, I think I am too creative to be stuck behind a desk for the next 40 years of my life. I would much rather do something like rockstar/starving artist but I am not talented enough. I can play a lot of instruments (saxophone, guitar, bbum, drums, viola, some piano) but I’m not very good at many of them.

I currently have no job, not much money, and a pretty new car

I am allergic to cats, therefore I hate them.

FAIL edited this message on 11/20/2008 8:13PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Gentlemen Posted:

wow

no

thats like the average age probably

the internet is around 14-16

Eh, I know quite a few older people on here.

I’d say the age range would be more around 15-21

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

FAIL Posted:

Contrary to my majors, I think I am too creative to be stuck behind a desk for the next 40 years of my life. I would much rather do something like rockstar/starving artist but I am not talented enough. I can play a lot of instruments (saxophone, guitar, bbum, drums, viola, some piano) but I’m not very good at many of them.

you should join macks, bops and iirz’s ****ty internet band!!1!

I am allergic to cats, therefore I hate them.

So am I, but they’re just so goddamn soft. ;_;

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I’m jordan.

I do a lot of sciency projects in my spare time. I’m incredibly lazy and it drives me insane. I have a car but I can’t be arsed to get my Learners and drive it.

I’ve got two jobs: one is a retail job that I don’t like, the other is a desk job doing paperwork which I love.

I’m also incredibly tall.

Wait, learners permit? fine upstanding member of society I thought you were like 25. Log in to see images!

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

I’m Amador, and I’m from the Philippine. I’m a smart guy but I’m incredibly lazy. That is all.

Also I’m darkish brown and our teacher called our clbum black. Log in to see images!

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

My name is Ian.

I am 30 years old and am in management training at a major retail business. I have been on the internet since the early 90’s, before screen names and avatars or even JavaScript, and on static bulletin boards. It cost a certain dollar amount an hour (forget how much now) with slow dial up connections. I ran away from my parents when i was 18 to live with thugs, blacks, druggies, criminals, and psychopaths the next 10 years after that. I shattered 2 of my lower spinal disks when i was gang-beaten in a fight that required major surgery (my parents paid for it.) I was also diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia a couple years later. As a result, i was given several high doses of the wrong meds over the course of several years because i could not afford good doctors. One night, I had an allergic neurotic attack that lasted 12 for hours and almost killed me. I never took the meds again and I have despised doctors ever since. The next few years when i was 28-present I got a full time job, saved money, quit drugs and smoking, moved out of the ghetto, fulfilled 2 seperate year-lease agreements, have not been bothered by my disease, and am completely financially secure and living in my own duplex.

Of course this is all IRL stuff as my online life is an interesting story all by itself during this whole time. Log in to see images!

edit- i still cannot spell to save my life

AAHZ edited this message on 06/21/2008 2:36AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Hello, my name is Fran, I’m 19, and I live in the jungle known as Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. We have football championships every year and my neighbor is a monkey.

RP aside, this is a pretty big and sunny city, and I love living here even through the brazilian media keeps wanting to destroy it with false news.

Fran edited this message on 06/21/2008 2:35AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Wait, learners permit? fine upstanding member of society I thought you were like 25. Log in to see images!

I’m almost 19. not that young. I look 25 though.

AAHZ Posted:

life story

Oh wow.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/21/2008 2:45AM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’m David, I live in Iowa (for the most part, none of this devastating whether has come anywhere near me), and I’ll be 20 in less than a month.

I’m helping my dad out with his custodial business while I attend a community college. I plan on transferring to the University of Northern Iowa next year. I’d prefer to go to a film school, but since there’s nothing within commute distance, I’m thinking about attending one later on. At this time, I’m thinking of getting into interior design or teaching history.

Beyond that, the only really interesting thing I can think of is having 5 years of guitar under my belt, owning a $1,200 Fender Telecaster.

nana Posted:

My names Adriana, “nana” for short and I live in Kansas. I’m 17 years old and senior year scares me ****less.

Senior year, at least in my experience, isn’t too bad. As long as you have **** straight and any required community service out of the way, it’s goes right on by.

The difficult thing is planning for college – but for me at least, college is a LOT easier than high school.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 06/21/2008 2:57AM

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Oh wow.

lol short summary actually (lots moar i could say), but i am proud of my past because i have defeated it. by surviving. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!