Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A Letter to Eirairaianna

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Dear Eirairaianna,

We have reason to believe that the following animal may be one that should currently be in your custody.

It may be of interest to you to realize that you failed to secure this animal well enough and we are now in custody. We believe that you had been given the grave responsibility of caring for this dog by Janie, and we are sad to see that you appear to have failed your responsibilities so drastically. Of course, fortunately enough, we are in possession of this dog and may be willing to return the dog to your custody, pending a discussion or seven. Or other . . . arrangements, which of course we can work out later.

We would be very upset were anything to befall this creature. Eirairaianna, things are in your hands now. We’ll need to see that you won’t let Janie down again with your poor dog-caretaking skills. It is important that you realize that sometimes using only two deadbolts plus a steel security door is just not enough to keep a dog inside when that animal is relevant to our interests.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

suck my male reproductive organ

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH IF YOU **** WITH MY EIRAIRAIANNA, AND THEN I WILL FEED YOUR GUTS TO JANIES DOG BUT ONLY AFTER I EAT SOME MYSELF

elenaratelimit edited this message on 06/02/2008 7:19PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

gigerth Posted:

suck my male reproductive organ

by male reproductive organ, you must mean woman's genitals

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22 Posted:

by male reproductive organ, you must mean woman's genitals

yes i shall revael to forumwarz right now that i am infact a woman

suck my woman's genitals

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

OK mean fake polise ladei i will go with y ou. Plese dont’ hurt Rsuty! Plese let him go and, Ill’ go in yoru studip car but, you have too promiss not too hurt him.

OH Janei is going to be somad adn, my Dad to. I promissed to be responisbel.

Eirairaianna edited this message on 06/02/2008 5:34PM

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

gigerth Posted:

yes i shall revael to forumwarz right now that i am infact a woman

suck my woman's genitals

no..but i thank you for the offer, madam

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Eirairaianna Posted:

OK mean fake polise ladei i will go with y ou. Plese dont’ hurt Rsuty! Plese let him go and, Ill’ go in yoru studip car but, you have too promiss not too hurt him.

OH Janei is going to be somad adn, my Dad to. I promissed to be responisbel.

Rusty will be just fine, dear. You just come with us. We’ll need someone to . . . negotiate with about things. You and I . . . well, we’ll talk, too.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Log in to see images! fine. But it dosent’ mene i dont’ now your’ a fake polise. Wehn my Mom went away i saw lots of real polises in my hous and, I now you arnt one.

Also my Dad wil look for me and, youll’ get in tourbl wehn he findsm e.

You now waht, Miss Fake Polise ladei? You’r car smels funnei liek my Nanas’ hous. My Nana was nise but she dieed lasty ear adn, Hre hous smeled likey our car. Now i have a new Nana, shes’ not realy my Nana but she loks likeh er and, her name is Nana, I like her.She liks dogs. Doy ou hav ea Nana? Yoru so old your Nana is porbibly ded alreddy for a hundred years. Log in to see images! I had two Nanas before one dieed but I dont’ see teh othreo ne very often becaes shes my Moms’ Mom and my Mom went away. So why dose yoru car smel so funy?

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Miss “Thunder”. I had planned to make an open appeal to you on these boards, since it appears you monitor them for some reason known only to you. Whatever it is that you want, I’m willing to give you on two conditions:

1. Leave Eirainainainianna alone, and my little dog 2.

2. Tell me what to do to get my old Biff back. The one who wrote poems and loved dolphins, and sang show tunes. I can’t live without him.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Janie Posted:

Miss “Thunder”. I had planned to make an open appeal to you on these boards, since it appears you monitor them for some reason known only to you. Whatever it is that you want, I’m willing to give you on two conditions:

2. Tell me what to do to get my old Biff back. The one who wrote poems and loved dolphins, and sang show tunes. I can’t live without him.

what you must understand is that to truly love, one must let go.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Never. That’s just what people say when they’ve lost their love and can’t get him or her back, to make themselves feel better. I will get Biff back.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

elenaratelimit Posted:

elenaratelimit, you go!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

freedom, is the meaning of true love, in a big way..if no one knows that yet, they will soon

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Eirairaianna Posted:

Log in to see images! fine. But it dosent’ mene i dont’ now your’ a fake polise. Wehn my Mom went away i saw lots of real polises in my hous and, I now you arnt one.

Also my Dad wil look for me and, youll’ get in tourbl wehn he findsm e.

You now waht, Miss Fake Polise ladei? You’r car smels funnei liek my Nanas’ hous. My Nana was nise but she dieed lasty ear adn, Hre hous smeled likey our car. Now i have a new Nana, shes’ not realy my Nana but she loks likeh er and, her name is Nana, I like her.She liks dogs. Doy ou hav ea Nana? Yoru so old your Nana is porbibly ded alreddy for a hundred years. Log in to see images!

Look, Eirairaianna, just sit down while we’re driving, okay? I have to call Janie and try to negotiate this stuff. Please stop touching things. Where did you even get that drink to spill it? I had a Nana but she died when I was young, actually. This car doesn’t smell funny! I keep it very clean. Please don’t keep opening the glove compartment.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

OK, here’s the deal. I’ll meet you at the old abandoned diner on Route 77. It’s just off exit 4. You give me Eirainainianna and the dog, and tell me wtf it is you want. I’ll bring cash and the scorpions.

I WANT BIFF BACK!!

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Janie Posted:

Excellent, mademoiselle, I’m so glad you’ve agreed to talk to us.

Eirairaianna, whom you can’t even be that close to since you don’t spell her name correctly, will be fine after we’ve gotten all the information that we need out of her. We’re taking her to a suitably remote location. If you would like to give us information about locating Ms. Kali, we would be happy to return the favor by giving you information about locating dear old RustyBlade. We’ll come by the diner to drop off the directions; please have the same on hand for Ms. Kali.

As for Biff — well, there’s really only one thing I’d suggest.

Ensure that you have no conflicts between medications, but treatment should include doses of Atropine, Norepinephrine, Hydralazine, and Prazosin. You might want to hurry.

Susy Thunder edited this message on 06/02/2008 7:30PM

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

GODDAMNIT, Eirairaianna! Where did you find that BB gun? Why did you just shoot my leg? I’m DRIVING here. Are you trying to kill all of us? Jesus CHRIST. We’re going by the diner to see Janie, okay? If I hear anything out of you before then, Rusty will never be reunited with his owner.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I TRY to spell her name right. It’s just so many aiaiaiaiaias. Eirairaianna, I don’t know if you can read this, but if you can, don’t worry about RustyBlade. He can find his own way home. You just shoot this **** and run.

P.S. Lightning Bolt isn’t gonna cut it on this one. Use real ammo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!