Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A Letter to Eirairaianna

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Janie Posted:

I TRY to spell her name right. It’s just so many aiaiaiaiaias. Eirairaianna, I don’t know if you can read this, but if you can, don’t worry about RustyBlade. He can find his own way home. You just shoot this **** and run.

P.S. Lightning Bolt isn’t gonna cut it on this one. Use real ammo.

Rusty Blade won’t be finding his way ANYWHERE unless she knocks it off — and knocks it off she has. Or she’s knocked out. Whichever. Who knew that “does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” would work so well?

Hahahaha, her little “lightning bolt!” didn’t do **** all against chloroform.

Now, Janie dearest, let’s discuss what you know about Ms. Kali if you ever want to see the dog OR Eirairaianna again.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I don’t know where Kerri is. Have you checked Hollywood? I hear Heroes is filming again. I’d look to see if Hayden Panetierre is still alive first off.

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

We’ve been all over Hollywood. Seriously, it’s been terrible. The traffic out there is unbelievable. Literally, three hours near Hollywood and Highland. It was enough to make us take out Hayden ourselves, were we given to that sort of activity.

Other suggestions?

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

...huh? Wah— wahts’ going on? Were… o… im’ stil in tihs stikney car. Unghh… Hey Mis fake polise ladei, are we tehre yet? I hav too pee adn, my hed hurts. I,m dizy. I had a weerd dreme yo uwant too here about it? I dremed i was in teh forets adn… o… urgh.. I feel… urp… my stomick…

Ungh… sory about taht. I… taht smel… it…

O. Sory agen. I gess taths’ yor perse. I dont’ usualy get carsek , not usualy but…the smel adn the dizy feelnig… Im’ sory abotu your pants. O hey lok you ca nsee the popcron i had for sanck tihs mornig. So, are we tehre yetttt?

Ps. liteni… urp… ugh… sory agen.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

OK, I’m here. But I have no idea where Kerri is. Now gimme my damn dog.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Janei? Is ity ou? Im’ sory abotu rsuty but, he is ok. Hes in a cage int he back of teh car adn, hes been sleppngi teh hole time. I heared him snorring. I fellt bettre wehn i new taht he was ok adn then teh ladei tolled me to smel the hankei adn then I slepped adn tehn I wok up and sicked in teh car.

Ar eyou mad?

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Eirairaianna Posted:

...huh? Wah— wahts’ going on? Were… o… im’ stil in tihs stikney car. Unghh… Hey Mis fake polise ladei, are we tehre yet? I hav too pee adn, my hed hurts. I,m dizy. I had a weerd dreme yo uwant too here about it? I dremed i was in teh forets adn… o… urgh.. I feel… urp… my stomick…

Ungh… sory about taht. I… taht smel… it…

O. Sory agen. I gess taths’ yor perse. I dont’ usualy get carsek , not usualy but…the smel adn the dizy feelnig… Im’ sory abotu your pants. O hey lok you ca nsee the popcron i had for sanck tihs mornig. So, are we tehre yetttt?

Ps. liteni… urp… ugh… sory agen.

. . . JESUS. Jesus CHRIST. My purse! My . . . oh man.

Look, get in the back of the car. I’m putting up the grate in between the front and the back. We’re almost there. We’re dropping the dog off but you’re staying with us. For now.

What happened in your stupid dream about garbage?

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Janie Posted:

OK, I’m here. But I have no idea where Kerri is. Now gimme my damn dog.

The dog’s tied out back. Sorry about the vomit on him. You’ll have to talk to Eirairaianna about that. I think he liked it, though.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

If she’s being so much trouble, I think you should just drop her off and go. If you can find Kerri, I hope she uses her shovel on you. She’s good with it. And if I find you, I’m going to turn Biff 2 and Janie 2 on you for what you did to my Biff!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Susy Thunder Posted:

What happened in your stupid dream about garbage?

Yor’ so mene and, you dont’ lissen at all and, hay! hay im’ talknig to you, why are yo— thats’ not a great its a glas— hay! hay can you here me? Hello? LADEI?? LADEEEEEII!!!!

Fien. Ill’ just… hey wahts’ thihs bumen do? Col, Secert comparretment! tRessuer! O.. juts som dum papers. Dum. Huh.. tihs ones preety tho, Blue! Oo.. a purpel one!!1! Ill’ tak etehm hom for craffts.

So…tirde. Ill jstu close this comparretment and, lie down here. La la litening bolzzzzzz…...

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Janie Posted:

If she’s being so much trouble, I think you should just drop her off and go. If you can find Kerri, I hope she uses her shovel on you. She’s good with it. And if I find you, I’m going to turn Biff 2 and Janie 2 on you for what you did to my Biff!

I didn’t do anything to your Biff! I was serious! I gave you information about combatting scorpion venom!

Jesus. See what happens when I try to be helpful?

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Susy Thunder Posted:

I didn’t do anything to your Biff! I was serious! I gave you information about combatting scorpion venom!

Jesus. See what happens when I try to be helpful?

<TRANSLATING….......................TRANSLATING….....................TRANSLATING>

TRANSLATION: YOU CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING.

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

This has been the worst week I have ever had.

Eirairaianna is returned. My car smells like vomit and popcorn. Vomited popcorn. Whatever. I don’t know how it got on the ceiling liner. The dog is returned. Biff is off doing whatever Biff does. Aleks is returned. We don’t have anyone in our custody and frankly, we don’t want any of you in our custody. I have never, ever dealt with a more uncooperative hostage (while being strangely cooperative).

I have paperwork to do and then I am going back to the office and requesting rebumignment. You all are on your own. I’ve been trying to HELP around here, and I’m SORRY if I’m not good at conveying that. You can just see if you like the next person any more than you like me, you hateful, inconsiderate people!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Well, if it’s any consolation, I’ve had a horrible week, too. I think I’ve lost my One True Love, and will have to enter an extended period of mourning, soul-searching and the inner discovery that only poetry can bring. I’m jealous of Kerri. She’s off to follow her heart. Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Venom Biff Tannen declares that this has been an awesome week. Spiderman and me are going paragliding then we’re judging the local H00ters beauty pageant!!

Biff Weasley edited this message on 06/06/2008 12:36PM

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Venom Biff Tannen Posted:

Venom Biff Tannen declares that this has been an awesome week. Spiderman and me are going paragliding then we’re judging the local H00ters beauty pageant!!

<TRANSLATING…....................................TRANSLATING….....................TRANSLATING>

TRANSLATION: SPIDERMAN AND I ARE CHECKING OUT HOUSING PRICES IN CANADA WHERE SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS LEGAL.

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I will find “Spiderman”, and I will rip his stupid pajama uniform from his stupid body before cramming his webslinging wrist-whatevers down his overused throat!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Janie Posted:

I will find “Spiderman”, and I will rip his stupid pajama uniform from his stupid body before cramming his webslinging wrist-whatevers down his overused throat!

Venom Biff Tannen warns Isaac to run! She’s even more clingy than Mary Jane.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Venom Biff Tannen Posted:

Venom Biff Tannen warns Isaac to run! She’s even more clingy than Mary Jane.

I don’t pretend to know much about this “spiderman” ****, but isn’t spiderman Peter Prick or something like that? Something doesn’t add up here. And when things don’t add up, my fingers get twitchy.

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Janie Posted:

translationbot 1point0 Posted:

<TRANSLATING…....................................TRANSLATING….....................TRANSLATING>

TRANSLATION: GTFO! This **** is crazy.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!