Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Eirairaianna Posted:

...huh? Wah— wahts’ going on? Were… o… im’ stil in tihs stikney car. Unghh… Hey Mis fake polise ladei, are we tehre yet? I hav too pee adn, my hed hurts. I,m dizy. I had a weerd dreme yo uwant too here about it? I dremed i was in teh forets adn… o… urgh.. I feel… urp… my stomick…

Ungh… sory about taht. I… taht smel… it…

O. Sory agen. I gess taths’ yor perse. I dont’ usualy get carsek , not usualy but…the smel adn the dizy feelnig… Im’ sory abotu your pants. O hey lok you ca nsee the popcron i had for sanck tihs mornig. So, are we tehre yetttt?

Ps. liteni… urp… ugh… sory agen.

. . . JESUS. Jesus CHRIST. My purse! My . . . oh man.

Look, get in the back of the car. I’m putting up the grate in between the front and the back. We’re almost there. We’re dropping the dog off but you’re staying with us. For now.

What happened in your stupid dream about garbage?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!